It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

For sure, Its nicely tucked away. Definately an eye opener for me, I was there back in the 90's when I was still quite young.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I agree with a number of people that the Earth needs order, stability and discipline. But at what cost? What suffering would it take for the countries of the world to stop bickering and fighting amongst each other and provide for a common good for all of humanity?

It seems the only way that will ever happen is through an external threat that gets everyone involved in a common purpose.

The ones that don't realize the big picture will actually beg for this new world order to happen. "We need peace and security and we will do whatever it takes for you to give it to us"

It's gonna happen and it's been prophesied that it will happen for a long long time. It's right around the corner

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
...On a side note, laugh all you want, but I agree with Stan Deyo's theory that he presents in his book "The Cosmic Conspiracy". This whole "NWO" scenario is being orchestrated by.....wait for it, Satan and his demons. The suppossed "aliens". Go ahead and call them that if you want, because in a sense, they are aliens.

Here's a link to Deyo talking about what's in this book. For a good overview start at about 6:55 of this video....
www.youtube.com...

At any rate, don't be fooled by the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind.

I love it: 100 + Flags and They Really are Demons After All!!! Thanks, shasta9600!

So all y'all talking 'bout how truthful he comes across and how knowledgeable he is: How you like him now?

The NWO was written about 2,000+ years ago. As well as those persistent middle east issues. Then sumpin' about the Jews being gathered from around the globe into their own land again! (What a long-shot eh?)

Climate craziness? Earthquakes? Comets? Lovers of self? Mockers? Fallen Angels masquerading as ancient gods? Check you betcha!

Deyo in the vid link above says start In Daniel. That's in the Bible.

edit on 10-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

...On a side note, laugh all you want, but I agree with Stan Deyo's theory that he presents in his book "The Cosmic Conspiracy". This whole "NWO" scenario is being orchestrated by.....wait for it, Satan and his demons. The suppossed "aliens". Go ahead and call them that if you want, because in a sense, they are aliens.

Here's a link to Deyo talking about what's in this book. For a good overview start at about 6:55 of this video....
www.youtube.com...

At any rate, don't be fooled by the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind.

I love it: 100 + Flags and they really are Demons after all!!! Thanks, shasta9600!

So all y'all talking 'bout how truthful he comes across and how knowledgeable he is: How you like him now?

NWO was written about 2,000+ years ago. As well as those persistent middle east issues. Then sumpin' about the Jews being gathered from around the globe into their own land again! (What a long-shot eh?)

Climate craziness? Earthquakes? Comets? Lovers of self? Mockers? Fallen Angels masquerading as ancient gods? Check you betcha!

Deyo in the vid link above says start In Daniel. That's in the Bible.

Um what are you referring to? It was not Stan Deyo mentioning demons, it was Shasta9600 since he believes them to be demons rather than aliens.

Also alot of empty statements in that post with no relevance, please stay on topic, and unless you have sources for any of that crazy stuff, keep your opinions to yourself. This is the Aliens and Ufos forums, read the guidelines.

Just found something interesting, apparently one of the higher ups in the illuminati believe himself to be Lucifer, which may explain some of this.
www.illuminati-news.com...
edit on 10-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Um what are you referring to? It was not Stan Deyo mentioning demons, it was Shasta9600 since he believes them to be demons rather than aliens.

www.illuminati-news.com...

You didn't listen to the link. That's what Deyo defines as the "Cosmic Conspiracy". Satan and his demons....
edit on 10-9-2011 by shasta9600 because: spell

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Also alot of empty statements in that post with no relevance, please stay on topic, and unless you have sources for any of that crazy stuff, keep your opinions to yourself. This is the Aliens and Ufos forums, read the guidelines.

@shasta9600 please keep your opinions of demons and devils to yourself, this is the Aliens and Ufos forum.

Um...think much? Deyo DOES address it in the link shasta9600 posted as well as in his book The Cosmic Conspiracy. So your statements are the ones that are empty there ol' boy.

And, after all, you were the one that posted this and virtually sparkled about how believable Stan Deyo comes across.

So, I repeat: How you like him now, NeoVain?

Btw: I sourced. And my opinions are as welcome as yours are here at ATS, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I just had a thought. This whole NWO plan to create a false alien invasion seems to have existed for some time now but still hasn't been implemented. Why? Whats keeping them? And the reason I come up is that they're afraid that the actual ETs might intervene and expose their hoax completely. This assumes that the government is not working together with any ETs, which I get the impression that they are not.

You have to admit, if this false alien attack is indeed true, its a very risky plan. Many people already do not trust their governments when it comes to UFOs, why would they suddenly believe in anything they say? The plan may backfire and instead people might become more chaotic instead of uniting under a common cause. And why should any person believe that if aliens did attack, humans would have any chance of defeating them? Why unite at all? What if most people think every man for himself is a better policy?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Whats the gain in having a One World Order?
edit on 9/9/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

What, Who said there was a gain? Seems like a misunderstanding. In my opinion though, A New World Order would only enslave the entire planet into eternal sheoplization under the chains of the powers that be. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheReclaimer
I just had a thought. This whole NWO plan to create a false alien invasion seems to have existed for some time now but still hasn't been implemented. Why? Whats keeping them? And the reason I come up is that they're afraid that the actual ETs might intervene and expose their hoax completely. This assumes that the government is not working together with any ETs, which I get the impression that they are not.

You have to admit, if this false alien attack is indeed true, its a very risky plan. Many people already do not trust their governments when it comes to UFOs, why would they suddenly believe in anything they say? The plan may backfire and instead people might become more chaotic instead of uniting under a common cause. And why should any person believe that if aliens did attack, humans would have any chance of defeating them? Why unite at all? What if most people think every man for himself is a better policy?

Why doesn't anything happen until it happens. Some things take a lot longer to come together....and when you're talking about the largest conspiracy in the history of mankind, thousands of years.....but that's not really that long in the grand scheme of things.

You missed the point on the "alien agenda". Those in the know, like Deyo, are not talking about a hostile alien invasion. Quite the opposite, a "savior alien god" who chooses a man to put in power (Antichrist) to 'save' us from ourselves.

Listen to the link above that I posted to get an overview. Listen to about 5 minutes and you'll get the just of it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And what this actually proves is that Bob Lazar and Victor were telling the truth

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have now listened to the link, he speaks alot of truth mixed with some bible citations for reference, so he is obviously a christian, so what? I still do not hear him mention demons anywhere, although i hear him mention satan in some dream/bible citation. You got something against christians?

These things have nothing to do with his credibility about the anti-gravity tech, his knowledge or his history.

You are grasping at straws to find some angle of attack to discredit him i guess? Weak.

Please stay relevant.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

These things have nothing to do with his credibility about the anti-gravity tech, his knowledge or his history.

Please stay relevant.

Many of us would say that it actually strengthens his credibility. He's one of the few insiders to this advanced technology, who was able to step out of that box and figure out the big picture. It's totally relevant to the topic, because it's the background and current events that tie in with what this technology could really be used for in a global agenda.

edit on 10-9-2011 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Please stay relevant.

Many of use would say that it actually strengthens his credibility. He's one of the few insiders to this advanced technology, who was able to step out of that box and figure out the big picture. It's totally relevant to the topic, because it's the background and current events that tie in with what this technology could really be used for in a global agenda.

I understand what you are saying, him being a christian strengthens his credibility among christians right?
I am an atheist myself, and still find him credible enough, so not sure about that.
Also i doubt that was what "The GUT" was referring to. He obviously sought some way to discredit him, seeking supporters for his weak "debunking" attempt, and this being the Aliens and Ufos forum, there are certain restrictions against that behaviour.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

I have now listened to the link, he speaks alot of truth mixed with some bible citations for reference, so he is obviously a christian, so what? I still do not hear him mention demons anywhere, although i hear him mention satan in some dream/bible citation. You got something against christians?

You are grasping at straws to find some angle of attack to discredit him i guess? Weak.

Please stay relevant.

I don't want to discredit him, brainmeister. Not now anyway. He got it right: Demons posing as Aliens. Our so-called "Space Brothers."

Keep up the good work NeoVain, you're doing a heck of a job.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

...Also i doubt that was what "The GUT" was referring to. He obviously sought some way to discredit him, seeking supporters for his weak "debunking" attempt, and this being the Aliens and Ufos forum, there are certain restrictions against that behaviour.

Man, I don't know what you're going on about. Slow down, read better por favor. I AM a Christian and I may doubt Deyo's anti-grav claims but I think he's got some things right.

You've continually tried to play Moderator here in your last few posts, sad, and now you're accusing me of...what? Debunking? We deny ignorance when necessary. If you think I've broken T&C report me okay?

My point is, no debunk, that 100 + people seemed to agree with you that Stan Deyo was a credible insider/witness/anti-gravity pioneer. I flagged your post sheesh.

I pointed out--based on the valid info from shasta9600--that Stan Deyo believes that demons are the phenomena behind the ET mask. Is he "in the know" or what? If you think so: Listen to what he has to say.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

...Also i doubt that was what "The GUT" was referring to. He obviously sought some way to discredit him, seeking supporters for his weak "debunking" attempt, and this being the Aliens and Ufos forum, there are certain restrictions against that behaviour.

Man, I don't know what you're going on about. Slow down, read better por favor.

You've continually tried to play Moderator here in your last few posts, sad, and now you're accusing me of...what? Debunking? We deny ignorance when necessary. If you think I've broken T&C report me okay?

My point is, no debunk, that 100 + people seemed to agree with you that Stan Deyo was a credible insider/witness/anti-gravity pioneer.

I pointed out--based on the valid info from shasta9600--that Stan Deyo believes that demons are the phenomena behind the ET mask. Is he "in the know" or what? If you think so: Listen to what he has to say.

Ok i get you, guess i misunderstood what you where aiming your guns at, sorry.

I for one do not believe in demons, although i know some people do. To each their own.
The illuminati as pointed out seem to believe they are doing Lucifers bidding, and some seem to believe they have lucifer among them as pointed out in that link i posted a few posts up. This is the obvious correlation i can find to what deyo speaks about in that clip, since he speaks about illuminati alot as well. Maybe this is worth digging into more...

Maybe this one is of relevance here.

Maybe that has something to do with this fake alien invasion?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great video and it looks like this man's story does sounds genuine. At 1:21 minutes he talks about energy based weapons , that reminded my of the NASA footage were they see that some object entering our earth atmosphere is being shot by this weapon that looks like the one this guy describes.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I don't mean to be flippant, but that supposed 'energy-basedd beam' missed it's target!
If those objects weren't urine-based ice particles and really interplanetary craft, then firing
a beam up into the upper atmosphere and hoping the enemy won't react in time -is like
fly-swatting... with a rolled-up newspaper.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here he is in 2005 and quite a bit older giving a lecture.

Stan Deyo - Anti-Gravity, Free Energy and the Technology of the New World Order

Google Video Link

edit on 10-9-2011 by 2ndFUTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I'm not laughing, and to be honest, unless you had some kinda proof, to change my point of view, about what I think, I do not think you needed to reply to my comments.. I am not laughing, and I said the man was intellectual as well..

I just do not see how according to his secret knowledge and theory on the NWO, and the Illuminati or other so called secret society's a way for anti gravity to come into the lives of humans. Now their was allot of things he said in that interview that made sense, for example the introduction of anti gravity technology changing the world and altering cultures and creating breakdowns in society make sense. Utilizing a false flag alien visitation or what have you to introduce such technology for mankind is intriguing.

I was just saying that the truth would have been revealed by now. To be frank as he was saying their was concerns with the waste of fission or whatever, I don't remember it all at this time.

I just think if we had anti gravity technology we would have already figured out Fusion...

Anyhow unless its constructive to help me learn more about this in information that can be proved, please do not bother to reply to my opinion, its just an opinion, its not worth going back and forth on or debating, this information is really not that important, unless it is conspiratorial idealism you think he represents, which again as I said makes it very hard for me to grasp because it would be hard to hide such a great technology..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join