It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Fascinating and I believe it all. Now for something totally weird. This video is almost 35 yrs old. Stan appears in the video to be in his 30s (maybe 35). Check out this link to his bio:

standeyo.com...

It doesn't mention his birthdate. No where on the web can I find his birth date. BUT! The dude looks no older than about 50 something when in fact he should probably be closer to 70.

Has he maybe used some of this advanced technology to stay young? Or maybe slowed the aging process down a little bit?

I am 44 and in 1971 I was 4 yrs old...but this guy was already well into his career and was already in Australia working on these secret projects according to his BIO.

Something here seems very starnge.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Werner von Braun supposedly confessed to a plan much like this man is describing on his death bed. He stated that after many false flags the last one would be a staged alien invasion or threat.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by allstarninja
Pretty interesting that he talks about the technology existing to travel at the speed of light. IF what he says in this documentary is true, then it sure does make the whole US Naval Space Command Insider comments more plausible...

I can't watch the video just yet but am just wondering, did they come up with a plausible explanation for how light speed travel is possible? There certainly could be some science behind it that is unknown or not released to the public, I've just never been able to wrap my head around how anything could travel at the speed of light. Near it, yes, but as you approach the speed of light the energy needed increases exponentially. The last few percent needed to get from 90% the speed of light to 99.9% would theoretically take more energy to get just a small fraction faster than all the energy put in before it, approaching infinity as the mass increases with speed.

There's a lot we don't understand certainly, but I'd almost say that a warp drive or wormhole would theoretically be more plausible than having enough energy to push an infinite mass at the speed of light, which has all but been ruled out completely based on our current model of physics.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureAbductee
Fascinating and I believe it all. Now for something totally weird. This video is almost 35 yrs old. Stan appears in the video to be in his 30s (maybe 35). Check out this link to his bio:

standeyo.com...

It doesn't mention his birthdate. No where on the web can I find his birth date. BUT! The dude looks no older than about 50 something when in fact he should probably be closer to 70.

Has he maybe used some of this advanced technology to stay young? Or maybe slowed the aging process down a little bit?

I am 44 and in 1971 I was 4 yrs old...but this guy was already well into his career and was already in Australia working on these secret projects according to his BIO.

Something here seems very starnge.

Well it does look like he is wearing a "rug" and makeup for that picture. If he was like 30 in the vid he would be 64 now think he looks about that taking the hair piece and makeup into account.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akasirus

Warp drive is exactly what he talks about can get us past the speed of light and able to reach close stars.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Read all the post seems a very interesting video.
Looking forward to watching it when I get home.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How can UFO mean alien craft. I can't watch it. The title is wrong. Unitentified things exist. DUH. The title should be Alien Craft do exist.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Myself I would gladly be part of some Star Trek like utopia but if they want to chip me or restrict me in any sort of way I am not willing then what is the point? It’s just another form of control.
I just hope I don’t have to be chipped or killed in this process as we need to get past our petty differences and see ourselves in a global view. I just hope that there is some sort of humanity behind this orchestration not just more of the same old greed and slave mentality that has lead us to ruin in the past 5,000+ years.

One of the best statments Ive seen so far.
Right on brotha!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
the title vs the first sentence of OP are retarded,

probably makes most readers disinterested in what OP has to say

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Registered to ATS just to give kudos to the OP for this gem. Thank you for this find!
edit on 9-9-2011 by Shaedwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by allstarninja

no the theory is there that suggests its plausible but there is no practical equipment to test it on, although by now that has probably changed. Much like my mind about ufo's and antigravity and the illuminati and everything that was spoken about in this video.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rocket88

I will be the new leader of the world when my minions UNITE!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So the Aliens gave us All what we needed and THEM just hid it !
THEM dont need money or slaves. they are just evil.
maybe THEM did it for the grater good at first.
as they see it.

but now! they just see them selfs at totaly above us.
one day the Aliens will let us ALL have the secrets.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
Werner von Braun supposedly confessed to a plan much like this man is describing on his death bed. He stated that after many false flags the last one would be a staged alien invasion or threat.

Wernher reportedly admitted late in life that humans have possessed anti-gravity / beam-energy technology since WWII, so even if it skimmed shingles off my roof, I wouldn’t assume ET was behind the wheel.
www.tumblr.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the video OP.

What was interesting to me if how Stan stated that he was assigned with investigating the "Illuminati".

They keep this kind of technology away from us to support economys.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

so even if it skimmed shingles off my roof, I wouldn’t assume ET was behind the wheel.

I nearly spit my drink out with that comment!

A few years ago if that happened I would have probley flipped out!!

But thanks to ATS and numerious other resources my eyes and mind are open to what the real deal is.

Bad secret scientist......Bad!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
the title vs the first sentence of OP are retarded,

probably makes most readers disinterested in what OP has to say

dont feed the trolls
dont feed the trolls......

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The video you showed has caused me some problems, the reason I say this is :- I have met what I thought were aliens on a saucer type ship. They told me they are from venus and they were the old Gods of earth. Their ship had an anti-gravity device and they showed it to me. They told me it was static electric fed to the outer shell. Now that I have seen the video.....well they could have been humans with technology that the public does not know about. Because they did look like us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's amazing what was being said all those years ago.I remember a woman in about 1986 talking about the New World Order and how they want to control us all on The james Whale Radio show which was ironically on t.v.
The absolute tool that was james Whale basically lambasted her and laughed her off his show but it left me wondering where she got the information from.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by NeoVain

The video you showed has caused me some problems, the reason I say this is :- I have met what I thought were aliens on a saucer type ship. They told me they are from venus and they were the old Gods of earth. Their ship had an anti-gravity device and they showed it to me. They told me it was static electric fed to the outer shell. Now that I have seen the video.....well they could have been humans with technology that the public does not know about. Because they did look like us.

Let me tell you something else that may give you a few more problems,read The Key by Whitley Strieber.In it basically is a revealing that there is a race of humans that live on a planet in this solar system and come and go freely here.Other planets which create life have conditions that meet templates whereby a human form is made - they are still Alien but so closely resemble us that we cannot tell the difference.The man that told Whitley Strieber these things also told him if we really look we can see their habitations from the Earth.
He aslo revealed we are quarantined here and if we see a U.F.O. we see a prison guard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join