It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Rick Perry physically threaten Ron Paul last night? (Photo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Apparently, Rick Perry walked over and grabbed Ron Paul during one of the commercial breaks. Here is a photo from the "raw feed". I wonder what Rick said to Ron? Did he threaten him? I'm wondering why the MSM isn't covering this and getting to the bottom of what was said. I'd love to see the entire video of this!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

There is a thread already going Abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I want to know what was said as well. It sure looks like a threatening gesture to me. You can also see the look on Ron's face and know it is not pleasant.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Aside from Ron Paul probably being "the great deceiver/antichrist" or just another one of the illuminati, he looks like a nice normal guy. This picture makes me so sad, look at his face! He looks like a kicked puppy! Like he seems very determined but none of his hard efforts are being acknowlegded. Anyways I feel bad for him in this pic/situtation but in the big picture he's just another one of them, trust noone. Probably all propoganda anyway, for the conspiracy theorists..
The gvt knows all of us on this site and many others don't believe them like the rest of the general population, so why not sway the smarter of the stupid with situations that are more believable to those like us, such as staging a "harassment" scene between two officials to make one seem....humanized?
Excuse my grammar in a hurry..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The body language does appear to be threatening. People normally don't grab someone's arm and proceed to wave their finger in front of their face in civil discussions or debates.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
There is a thread already going Abovetopsecret.com

It sure would be nice if "Search" worked on this site. You do a search for "Perry Paul" and it didn't show up for me. Thanks for letting me know. Mods, please lock this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join