It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Tests in UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Thank you

I have been following a thread Phage, I am not sure his credentials but respected , so I will

Said ELEnin will reach Earth at its closest in Cancer it bounces through Leo on its way.

I always wanted to know why Cancer is such a bad word, when did one of the worlds greatest killer ie Cancer be linked to a constellation

I am a cancerian

Why was Cancer chosen as the Illness name ?

Maybe another thread but still

ELEnin from phage will be closest to Earth in Cancer constellation, just another ATS coincidence

Goosey
edit on 7-9-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

1979 12 26 - Carlisle, Northern England - M 4.5
2002 09 22 - United Kingdom - M 5.0
2008 02 27 - England, United Kingdom - M 4.8

The above are notable earthquakes in that region. An earthquake drill makes perfect sense, unlike a drill for a volcanic eruption. Or it seems so to me.

I keep thinking of all the venom over emergency services not being prepared for Katrina in the US and how now when any country does prepare properly it is suddenly proof of a conspiracy of some sort. I cannot buy into that as being reasonable.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
True, but there are no real fault lines in the UK, just a load of old, small ones. Granted they do make a fuss every now and again, I felt the last one up here in Cumbria...I thought it was a really large truck going past till I seen it on the news.

The pole shift thing is just another doom and gloom scenario, yes they do periodically shift, but it's very slow moving and I doubt it will cause the life threatening disasters everyone goes on about. Man has lived through pole shifts before and there is no evidence it caused him any harm
edit on 7/9/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Phage gets alot of respect, he appears to know his space stuff.

As for Cancer constellation, it wasn't that prominent in Ancient Egypt, therefore nothing to worry about.

st.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

OK, do you remember the floods in devon and cornwall that ruined towns and killed people. Floods are are biggest enemy on this island, why dont we get EU sponsorship for them. Earthwuakes in liverpool and portsmouth on same day, have you ever tried in your professional life to argue for money off of councils, do you know how hard it is to get a 10k road improvement built. When 1 million is thrown away in 2 days, it takes alot of budgeting and higher people. Councils cannot afford that money, maybe why EU paid for it. Why ? you not realy answering just blah de blah

I am not trying to convince you sir, just offering another truth for other ATS to read.

And you mr golden eagle in Alaska, you really care about UK. You close to HAARP if not tell us about it

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I guarantee mr HAARP wont post again

edit myself - obviously once he tells his boss he will post something discrediting me, night , sorry

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Carlisle is my home turf, and whilst it happened the year before i was born, people still talk about it, and it didn't really cause that much damage. Not enough to warrant drills.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander

Floods are are biggest enemy on this island, why dont we get EU sponsorship for them. Earthwuakes in liverpool and portsmouth on same day, have you ever tried in your professional life to argue for money off of councils, do you know how hard it is to get a 10k road improvement built. When 1 million is thrown away in 2 days, it takes alot of budgeting and higher people. Councils cannot afford that money

THIS^^^^^

Absolutely true.
We're facing the harshest cuts to public spending. All sorts of plans have had to be shelved.
We're in/coming out of a recession. BEFORE all this, it was difficult to get the government to part with money...
let alone now! (And even if it's being funded by europe... it'll still cost the government money to implement)

They don't do anything if they consider it a 'waste of money'
Homeless shelters: Waste of money.
Special educational needs programmes: Waste of money.
Animal sanctuaries: Waste of money.
Out of hours care assistants for the elderly: Waste of money.

Earthquake training for the UK???.... excellent use of cash!
I don't think so.

They know something.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Deplume because: stating the obvious

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OK, do you remember the floods in devon and cornwall that ruined towns and killed people. Floods are are biggest enemy on this island, why dont we get EU sponsorship for them. Earthwuakes in liverpool and portsmouth on same day, have you ever tried in your professional life to argue for money off of councils, do you know how hard it is to get a 10k road improvement built. When 1 million is thrown away in 2 days, it takes alot of budgeting and higher people. Councils cannot afford that money, maybe why EU paid for it. Why ? you not realy answering just blah de blah

I am not trying to convince you sir, just offering another truth for other ATS to read.

And you mr golden eagle in Alaska, you really care about UK. You close to HAARP if not tell us about it

Perhaps if your UK government in London stopped spending 1 BLLION US DOLLARS for Chinooks you would get flood protection.. Quit blaming Europe.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

Or 5 billion on an air ship carrier that is paid for but wont be made worthless www.telegraph.co.uk...

ps september post, another coincidence of course

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Seems to me they should change up and use different possible scenarios for drills. I see no conspiracy here.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Bald Eagle first of all. One of nearly 70 I photographed that day.

HAARP is not near Anchorage. However, I have met and talked to a group of students who staff the place a few years back while I was in a store near to HAARP in Glennallen. Nice kids. I don't think they are in on a conspiracy and they invited me for a tour. Never went, but you can. Contact them for a tour and they will even let you download their data. All you have to do is not act like a Troll and be civil. You will find them quite pleasant if the current batch of students are like the ones I met and I'm betting they are.

Why you are taking offense over a calm conversation I don't understand but to each his own.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Did a thread on this last year.

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought it strange then and still do

S+F

Thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by SatoriTheory

Thank you

I have been following a thread Phage, I am not sure his credentials but respected , so I will

Said ELEnin will reach Earth at its closest in Cancer it bounces through Leo on its way.

I always wanted to know why Cancer is such a bad word, when did one of the worlds greatest killer ie Cancer be linked to a constellation

I am a cancerian

Why was Cancer chosen as the Illness name ?

Maybe another thread but still

ELEnin from phage will be closest to Earth in Cancer constellation, just another ATS coincidence

Goosey

You might be reading a bit too much into this but then again, who knows.

Cancer, the disease, supposedly comes from the Greek word: karkinos which means 'crab-like'

But who invented the word crab?
Who invented the names of the constellations? Was it done in one day? One week? One year? One lifetime? Was there a vote? How did the word reach the worlds' populous if there was no means of communication?
Who invented the word Earth?

And is there any wonder why the world is chockful of insanity????

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Sorry Blaine was drunk apologies

Now I read this today ...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

more september gloom and is he warning us of something, who knows ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join