It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Tests in UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi

I saw this last year and thought nothing of it except what a waste of money, and if we were going to do emergency tests choose something that would likely happen

While however in 2 minds on the whole Elenin October pole shift conspiracy. And a thread I read about CEOs retiring/sack/generally going away (or maybe going underground) Apple CEO, DOW Jones CEO, Yahoo CEO just recently and many more just google unexpected CEO retirement or such sort

Then this link made more sense www.bbc.co.uk...

Interesting times ahead

Goosey

added other test www.bbc.co.uk... probably many more, interesting they choose september as well what a lovely month it is
edit on 7-9-2011 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Magnetic poles are shifting that is known.

Geographic poles shifting, that currently is debatable.

Tectonic plate movement on the rise, that is known.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I didnt see the link between all the CEO's retiring before, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Can you remember the original thread?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander

Then this link made more sense www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks Goosey.

Exercise Orion. Interesting, very interesting.

st.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A couple of things perked my interest...the CEO thing, and 'Orion', and the quote from the article that said

It is designed to test emergency teams "to the limit" by dealing with an incident unlikely to happen in the UK.

If it's so unlikely, what are we doing spending our limited cash on the drills for?

Would make more sense if it's so unlikely, to practice a blast at a refinery or a train crash or something more likely, surely?

And i remember when in the UK 'Apartment blocks' were called blocks of flats.

I suppose we have elevators and not lifts too.

edit on 7/9/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Better to be prepared and not have a quake,than have a major quake with no preparation IMO.
We have loads of drills in the UK,from Quakes to NBC attack.

Most never get seen by the media,just a token few.

Thats good IMO-you do not want a potential enemy to know the ins and outs of your security/rescue protocols.

And The UK does have its "Faults"if you excuse the pun.
Yellow lines are seismic faults:

www.esri.com...

and heres an interesting article:
www.guardian.co.uk...

No harm in being prepared for a quake IMO.
Hope we never need the skills though,but who knows?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not sure if i can post this sorry first time but thread speaks for itself

www.godlikeproductions.com...

And this was early in the year

Re: !!! OVER 50 **UNEXPECTED** CEO & CFO resignations in the last 3 weeks!!!!! from Godlike Productions

Goosey

ps - Meant if I can post to other conspiracy sites.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I didnt see the link between all the CEO's retiring before, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. Can you remember the original thread?

MSFT is doing an announcement soon of "vital financial" interest, they say, Satya Nadella is talking then Balmer is.

Could Balmer be stepping down and Satya take over as CEO? This just after Jobs stepped aside.

edit on 7-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Very good spot on Orion, it was staring me in my face, can you underline importance of Orion is that where comet ELEnin heralds from or ??

Thank you sir

Goosey

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Agree totally. So just a coincidence then the first tests of Earthquake drills probably ever in UK are a year before the fated potential ELEnin problem. I am not saying there will be World End,but whoever sanctioned the drill isnt taking chances. I guess the good guys
are preparing, TPTB would still want Georgia Guidestone prediction etc

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

How exactly are emergency drills a conspiracy? In an emergency would you rather have a plan and trained people in place or not? Would you not complain if they did not do this?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry for hogging my own thread but what was a throw away reminder thread is intriguing me

www.bbc.co.uk...

The last 2 paragraphs, already linked but for ease attached, transcribed below

Its a world wide investment paid my the EU/NWO

So a few chimneys fell in Lincolnshire and the world wants to watch us prepare for a few more chimney repairs.

The exercise in Hampshire involves teams from across Europe and the Middle East and has been funded through a 1m euro European Union grant.

Market Rasen in Lincolnshire was hit by the biggest earthquake in the UK for nearly 25 years in 2008. It caused damage to chimneys and roofs

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry for hogging my own thread but what was a throw away reminder thread is intriguing me

www.bbc.co.uk...

The last 2 paragraphs, already linked but for ease attached, transcribed below

Its a world wide investment paid my the EU/NWO

So a few chimneys fell in Lincolnshire and the world wants to watch us prepare for a few more chimney repairs.

The exercise in Hampshire involves teams from across Europe and the Middle East and has been funded through a 1m euro European Union grant.

Market Rasen in Lincolnshire was hit by the biggest earthquake in the UK for nearly 25 years in 2008. It caused damage to chimneys and roofs

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Lets have a volcano drill next September then i will agree with you

I respecting all your ATS points and I agree training for eventualities is a good thing. Very much like 25 years ago pre Thames Barrier we had Flood education/training. IN london obviously I was in school and had a few days of training going to higher ground, the school roof.

Thames Barrier no more school education.

Comet is coming, And we get Earthquake traing though only emergency services. Obviously just in case the improbable , another chimney falls.

Something is going on we are not privy to,

As I said with an ounce of Sarcasm why didn't they choose Volcano/Sandstorm emergency training,

And as the other poster confess why call it Orion.

If you one of these paid people ............

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth

Magnetic poles are constantly changing, that has happened always, but in long run north is going south, but that could take hundreds of years.

Geographic poles? They do not change if we don't change them.

Tectonic plates have moved much faster before, they are actually slowing down.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A friend of mine (firefighter) was involved in this. It is more to do with offering international aid in major earthquake zones than an earthquake in the UK. Apparently.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

Originally posted by Anonymouth

Magnetic poles are constantly changing, that has happened always, but in long run north is going south, but that could take hundreds of years.

Geographic poles? They do not change if we don't change them.

Tectonic plates have moved much faster before, they are actually slowing down.

The magnetic field is weakening right now, with the current sun activity happening, it could flip very quickly, much faster than 100 years. The problem is, we will be without it for many of those years until it restrengthens in the opposite polarity, perhaps that is why we have HAARP? who knows.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

By geographic pole shift, i think it's meaning a crustal displacement...the old skin on the orange moving as a whole analogy.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I believe you. But they were hardly going to tell him maybe it was preparing for a world changing event, maybe

Trust me I have a lovely 6 year old son I adore, I dont want this to happen, and will but you all a pint if it doesnt. But I am as others bringing the info maybe together, read with an open mind

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Orion has always held importance, the stars of Orion were associated with God Osiris in ancient Egypt. The Pyramids of Giza (fourth dynasty) are arranged in a pattern similar to the stars or Orion's belt.

NASA is a big fan of Orion.

I believe Elenin originated out of Virgo, a virgin birth you could say.

Don't worry about Elenin, if it was going to cause any problems, it would be affecting us right now.

However, interesting thing about Elenin, it was discovered by Leonid Elenin. The 'Leonids' is a name for a group of meteors that originates from the Leo constellation. Leo was big in egypt - The Sphinx.

st.

Edit: You mention the Georgia Guidestones, they have Egyptian Hieroglyphs on them, so ancient egypt is important to some one. Hmmmm...now just who seems to like pyramids?

edit on 7-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join