It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with these arrogant people who think aliens are demons?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
God can't be called God when there is a opposing force (Satan) against him. How hard is that for people like you to understand? Logic.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Could one of you who believes in this idea please explain what the final purpose of these demonic UFOs is?
Misinformation. Satan and other demons are out to ruin as much truth as possible. The best way to ruin it is to get a roughly 80% truth to 20% lie mix.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by Imtor Quote removed

Nice T&C violations, now that is how you do it!

Wish you would discuss the data and not just call me names.

LoL WTF when did I ever use Bible quotes to prove anything?
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/9/11 by masqua because: Quote removed
lol. I was the one who used a scrptural reference. Names should have been aimed at me.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede
i'm in agreement with the poster of this thread. it would be nice to find a group of rational people that could be talked to in a rational way to begin to take this field out of the hands of nutcases and really begin to figure this whole thing out.

personally, i don't think earth is the center of the galaxy. i don't think "aliens" are demons. i don't think ELEnin is out to destroy anybody. i don't think is so important that God has turned his attention away from whatever it is that God does and has focused it on earth. i don't even think earth is important enough to be destroyed. to destroy something takes a serious amount of effort...and from what i've seen, there's nothing on earth worth that effort.
We really got to back off the whole concept of Destroyed=total eradication. The Earth was called destroyed after a catyclismic flood and the folks left the boat after a year. While that's a lot of destruction, there was plenty to still work with.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by MasterGemini

Well mr cranky person I do tend to agree with most of what you've said however it is nigh on impossible to determine whether the activities of the people you mention actually worked or if they were just the result of an over active imagination.
I believe that they believed all of this stuff. The real question for me is the validity of their beliefs.
Are they right or are they nutbars?

I did say 'sorry if I confused you with someone else'
every shadow doesn't contain enemies you know so point your sword at someone else.
Here's the best question? Does it really matter if it was real or if they were led by their imaginations? They gave power over to soemthing they thought they understood. That's bad enough. Now, the thing with coincidence like this--they may not be enough fo rhard evidence, but they fit what we use in REAL TRIALS as Circumstantial Evidence. And people go to jail for circumstantial evidence all the time. So while it doesn't make me a 100% believer, it gives me a pause in dismissing it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

You are ignorant because you have not had a religious experience that attests to the truth of Christianity. You are still convinced it's fairy tales written by men. Once you actually have such an experience, you would know that spiritual deception is true and we must be aware of spirits and angels who preach a false doctrine.
edit on 7-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I'm still at a complete loss here.

These demons piloting their ships manage to turn the humans of Earth away from God aka Creator of the Universe aka Yahweh.

Then what? It seems the idea is these demons have some plan of action, so what's the next step after successfully completing "the Great Deception"? Does Satan aka Lucifer aka Mel Gibson arrive then to take up his throne?

But I thought he was still chained down in the Seventh circle of Hell by God? WHAAAT?!
Does there need to be any more than this. In the ultimate game of afterlife, it's not who you are, but who you know. Lies are all it takes to change who you are willing to know intimately enought to trust the afterlife to.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Caioneach

You are ignorant because you have not had a religious experience that attests to the truth of Christianity. You are still convinced it's fairy tales written by men. Once you actually have such an experience, you would know that spiritual deception is true and we must be aware of spirits and angels who preach a false doctrine.
edit on 7-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

You are ignorant because you had a spiritual experience and labeled it as a religious experience pertaining to Christianity.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

demons comes from daemons I believe meaning wise ones in greek

Yes, these Aliens are very wise, where do you think that comes from? Aliens are indeed great at decieving people. I'm one of the few you mention here that writes those threads about Aliens and Demons. I dont have time to back up or show you all facts but they do exsist. You can simply search google for Guy Malone UFOlogist and Christian Symosium at Roswell on here.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by kwell
Aliens are demons. I'm sorry your being mislead. .

Prove it, or no takers. Actually, why not prove that Jesus ever existed while you are at it? Or, prove the Bible is all true?
Start with Jesus OUTSIDE of the Bible:
HereHereHerehereHereherehere[/url ][url=http://www.facingthechallenge.org/talmud.php]here

More

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
God can't be called God when there is a opposing force (Satan) against him. How hard is that for people like you to understand? Logic.

What do you mean by saying "God can't be called God when there is a opposing force (Satan) against him. How hard is that for people like you to understand? "

That is a very silly question. First you must believe in God to believe in Satan. He isnt an opposing force to God only humans. He doesnt come close to the power of God!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
aliens are demons? nope...i don't think so....the tv evangelists are the demons...scamming elderly people on fixed incomes, out of what little bit of money they do get every month. the religious zealots better find something better to do, besides try to start a battle they won't be able to finish
This is not an either/or situation. BOTH can be demons/demon infested. The Televangelist FOR the Christians, the Alien FOR the rest.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Well here we are! What are the possibilities?
1. Aliens from another planet in this dimension.
2. Aliens from another planet in this dimension that travel through a different dimension to get here.
3. Aliens from another dimension.
4. Demons either from this or another dimension.
5. Imaginative BS.

These seem to be the possibilities, either 1 through 4, 1, 2, 3 or 4 or 5.
If 1 through 4 all exist then how do we tell them apart?
You can't because none have massively interacted with us as to force Government acknowlegement.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

Could one of you who believes in this idea please explain what the final purpose of these demonic UFOs is?
Misinformation. Satan and other demons are out to ruin as much truth as possible. The best way to ruin it is to get a roughly 80% truth to 20% lie mix.

I can answer your question "what the final purpose of these demonic UFOs"

In the Bible it says that many will disappear, the gov will not blame it on the Rapture but most likely aliens and have everyone rush in to be chipped to find, and load all your baking data, medical data, etc. Do not get a chip impalant. It also says a great dictator steps forward to solve all global problem, later he will call himself God and force people to worship him. even atheists will think he is God. The Bible says he will perform miraculous miracles in the sky. I assume this global dictator will come bearing fleets of UFO's to decieve the masses, cause most God fearing peopel to question their ideals about this. Satan wins some but not those who know the difference. It's also the perfect time for a disclosure. Watch and see! Aliens wont be seen until they want to be seen and the time is very near. They will not come in peace.

This is my short answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

No one on here is trying to convince you ofan after-life. You may think after death it's over and nothing else occurs to the spirt and i feel bad for all that think this. Is it worth it to gamble with your soul?? Just "What If" there is a Heaven and Hell. That is a serious gamble.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Why would Christians would think aliens were demons? Simple reason is that Christianity has it's end times to worry about. And this guy.

Daniel 8.Daniel 11
Out of context. All those prophecies written were having to do with that stupid statue made of different metals, which stood for 4 kingdoms. The 4th kingdom (Iron), degrades into the mixed feet (iron, clay). There were the Meades + Persians (2 seperate Babylonian Empires): Gold + Silver. Then the Bronze was the Greeks. The 4th kingdom to overrun Israel from the point of the prophecies was the Romans. Clay is what the potter molds, or is literally a reference to Christians. Christians take the Roman throne, then a Cornerstone (Christ) breaks it by shattering the feet. It's all about the fall of Rome during a time when Christianity is in power. That's over and done with.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well since this thread is basically now about religion and only hinting at aliens, I hope this is not too off topic. I am sure others have mentioned this but if you look at all religion throughout history you find many varied beliefs, and many “names” given to these religions. However all of them, except maybe for Satanism (assuming this is a valid religion); all have the same belief at their core. If you take the Christian stance, as most people are at least semi familiar with that, you have the 10 commandments. These same tenets define every religion. Look at it this way. They all say not to steal, they all say murder is wrong, they all say not to adulterate, and so on. There may not be all 10 of these in every religion, and these 10 may not cover all of the beliefs out there but I hope you see my point. No matter if you believe in god or are an atheist you must see this correlation? Any way you look at the two most diametrically opposed religions, Christians, and Muslims. Even these two religions are the same at the core.

So if this is true then all these religions are either true and all have just interpreted their form in the way their culture and society interprets what “God” told them. Or they are all false and are just manmade constructs to give “governments” control of the masses. Weather you believe in them or not the basic tenets are what a civilized world revolves around. They teach manners, and respect for your fellow humans. So regardless if they are really the work of an all powerful God or not, why do people have to bash them all the time. They serve a very good purpose in this world. Now the trick is to get these individual religions to stop their warring with one another, and their warring with those that do not believe. This goes against the very nature of their core belief to “respect your fellow men.” Why do they have to press their belief on those that do not choose to subscribe to their particular view, and why do they have to be so vocal about bashing other forms of religion that are basically teaching the same things.

I guess it all boils down to why people have to get so upset about religion on either side of the fence. Why do people spend so much energy trying to force their particular brand of belief or disbelief on others? It all seems like such a childish matter. Nobody can argue the point that the basic beliefs of religions are good for society. But why do we have to have this war of religion define our very existence?
edit on 7-9-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
what's with the arrogant people who believe aliens are gods?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

we must be aware of spirits and angels who preach a false doctrine.

Whose to say the bible isn't a false doctrine?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

Lots of information not yet fit to be revealed through properly authorized channels, and not pertinent to one's own salvation is disseminated by these new age demons posing as angels of light which some new agers purport to channel. Maybe there is some truth, but it is so convoluted and mixed with untruth. Their overall goal is one that will lead you astray, teaching to not trust in Jehovah or Elohim.
edit on 7-9-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join