It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by w4HoO

This is nothing new, people have always been trying to defame Ron Paul saying he is illuminati, mason, devil, baby eater, whatever. This is the only card anti-Ron Paul people have on him and they play it any chance they get.

This OP is just more particularly special, he's got all the conspiracies wrapped in one, reptillian illuminati hybrids with some ultimate plan to take over the world through meticulous strategizing and execution to every single action of every single person.

I think ATS gets more entertainment from his threads than anything else here.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What makes ron paul, a guy near on his last breath, be able to out wit TPTB?
This is the same TPTB, that managed to finance both sides in every war in history, the same TPTB, that control our food, education, the same TPTB that started the slave trade, the same TPTB that the run the internet.....yet some old man, suddenly is immune to their wrath, and has out witted them?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
The OP is hilarious, he has in his Avatar something about Israel and Ron Paul which makes the ignorant think Ron Paul supports Israel on hidden and huge level. The funny thing is Paul has always said he would cut aid to all countries in the middle East including Israel which he says is more than capable of fending for itself. And the Zionists have not had good things to say about Ron Paul.

Information officers getting good pay these days ?
Just wondering ?

Not really, the only difference between the united states and israel, apart from the obese,religious and political nuts, is nothing.
Why can't i call the United States, "Israel v2" it makes more sense.
Plus it falls under freedom of speech.

I've always said i will donate my money to save the rain forest........guess what i never did.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

So you arrive at your conclusion by process of elimination and chance rather than basing it off of proof, huh?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

So you arrive at your conclusion by process of elimination and chance rather than basing it off of proof, huh?

The proof is simply why does the TPTB allow ron paul to live, if he's even a threat to them.
TPTB have killed of much greater people then paul. (not JFK, for the love of all things sane, not JFK)

But no, no, your right, ron paul uses magic to stay invincible.......
edit on 7-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

ah, good ol' dark magic, it all makes sense now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

ah, good ol' dark magic, it all makes sense now.

Uh...if thats what you think, sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

That isn't proof, you're only assuming because Ron Paul is living it is only because he is allowed to.

You have 0 proof, you never had anything and you pretend like you know everything when in reality you know actually very little.

This thread has no substance like many of your other threads how did you rack up so many posts in such a short time? much be all that trolling...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

That isn't proof, you're only assuming because Ron Paul is living it is only because he is allowed to.

You have 0 proof, you never had anything and you pretend like you know everything when in reality you know actually very little.

This thread has no substance like many of your other threads how did you rack up so many posts in such a short time? much be all that trolling...

I read every reply, to every thread i've created, but when people refuse to accept the truth, then what's the point in refuting what people say?
They're just going to believe their already made up preconceived ideals and defend that.
Instead of saying "ok hey, you bring up a good point, let's this discuss this possibility, you people are the first, to the insults, ridicule, and plain nonsense.
It just falls on deaf ears, due to what i say not appealing to your confirmation bias.

I could write a whole essay disproving, every politician, king, queen and every other goon and clown who has had power and "run" a country (more like pretended), yet people will still refuse to acknowledge what i wrote.
The typical response would be
"Uhh well duhh...jeez he's been fighting TPTB for 30 years now uhh uhh duhhh duuuhhh"
Or reagan
"He lead the world in supporting the downfall of the USSR and brought an end to the cold war."
I mean, even when i disprove, that and tell you how those puppets even did it in the first place.
And it's not just me, many other's have dis proved politics and have exposed the whole system.

JFK v Fed Reserve Bank
The scripted puppet JFK died trying to "free" america from the fed reseve, so people could marvel at how courageous he was.
JFK v Bank
Ron Paul v Federal reserve
Ron paul is now trying to end the federal reserve.....still alive tho.....
Come on, JFK was related to them, why would he try to "save" us, your a commoner, realize that!
People who are related, will always see the relation, they can't see right or wrong, when it comes to betraying "family".

"It is the peculiar and perpetual error of the human understanding to be more moved and excited by affirmatives than by negatives." --Francis Bacon

"Numerous studies have demonstrated that people generally give an excessive amount of value to confirmatory information, that is, to positive or supportive data. The "most likely reason for the excessive influence of confirmatory information is that it is easier to deal with cognitively". It is much easier to see how a piece of data supports a position than it is to see how it might count against the position."
edit on 7-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join