It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From a Long Time Lurker some may consider part of the Powers to Be

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle
I see things are running about par for the course
Again Welcome to the Jungle

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

No, not a blowhard really. If you want to see that I can bury you with pages of text. I type real fast.
LOL, that was a joke so lighten up.

What, did you expect me to say Hello and end my first post with just that??? What fun is in that?

I introduced myself, gave a disclaimer to Trolls and Shills that they are just wasting everyone's time here, and then gave you all a little bit of my background for reference.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by normusvader

Welcome from the shadows.

Just a little hint my friend , try and break the text up in your posts.
What you will find is people won't read what you have to say.

No abrasion intended.

Thank you for the advice. I am still getting the hang of posting here. Lurking is so much easier.

No abrasion felt. I find the personal attacks rather amusing. As I said in my intro, I realize I will have to deal with those less mature who have nothing better to do than attack. Many times it is because attacking others makes them feel better about themselves.
edit on 4-9-2011 by normusvader because: Still getting the hang of things

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS normusvader.

After years here on ATS the quality of constructive members has taken a turn for the worse but it is refreshing to welcome a new member with something interesting to discuss.

I look at the skeptics,naysayers and no-ops all the same as background noise and skim over their generally meaningless and baseless commentary.

Simply because it doesn't tend to vary much if at all.

Welcome ... and my first question is this...

I am aware that one of the original Masons came over on the Mayflower.

With so many US Presidents being Masons, it almost appears as if it is required in order to become a member to join the upper echelon of society and to run for President.

Was this part of your Family's history and was it subsequently handed down to you under advisement of your parents and/or grandparents ?

Is it really nothing more than a Caste System of social stratification and social restriction?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was a lurker for a few years before joining and have only recently begun posting. I agree with your thoughts on the trolling and bickering, but like you, I still enjoy logging in and searching for anything relevant to me. There have been many times ATS has prompted me to research a subject or alerted me to a current event. I'm interested in what you have to say. And, you don't have to write in paragraphs for me. I've been involved with the paranormal for over 30 years. More if you take into the consideration of childhood experiences. I've researched all things related to the subject matter. I'm also interested in anything to do with our planet and solar system. Some things of the paranormal world and space tie in together and have made sense in some of my field work.

Interesting about the Freemason background. My father's side have been members for many generations. I won't go into details, but my upbringing was quite unique. I was exposed to science at a very early age, along with mysticism. I was always able to sense and sometimes see things of another dimension. I do not know the secrets of the Freemasons since I'm female, but I was taught to deal with the paranormal in a certain way. I've often wondered where I fit in with this NWO and I don't post much on here. Since you came to the light on here, I am too.

Like you, I'm not rich and in a high place.. but I do have good connections too. It's all in 'who you know' and what your trusted with. I look forward to your posts. I work for the Gvt, have connections in NASA (so sad some are being let go now), and have many personal friends in the paranormal world. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to share.. like you. Until then, blow me away with some good info! Welcome!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome. Nice to meet you!

A few freindly suggestions for your future cyber experience here- feel free to reject them if they don't feel right for you!

Sometimes starting off in an aggressive or hostile way will attract EXACTLY what you don't want. Defense before the fact just becomes offensive to others. If a part of you actually wants to wrestle with those you are calling out, great..... if you are honest about not liking it when they do that, then no reason to provoke them to do it.

Also, I have had a long list of paranormal and uncommon experiences myself, that I have no proof of. But I still appreciate the debunkers' presence here! It creates a balance, helps everyone keep their feet on the ground as much as possible, and really, I don't expect everyone to just believe whatever I say- I would be suspicious of them being rather gullible and easily influenced. I may know I am telling the truth, but there is no reason in heck they could. I'd prefer if they kept an open mind and just said "hmm. Interesting story." instead of crying that I am lying or something, but some people have a lot of problem with ambiguity on any topic and just can't leave it open.

Also, remember that there are a lot of young people that come to these sites too, and are rather lacking in social skills and sense of tact. For those ones, reacting with hostility just excites them more- they had an impact on an adult! Woo-hoo! Best to not reward the behaviors which are immature and classless- it encourages them.

Looking forward to hearing your experiences, and hope you enjoy the site!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

and now I have become a Knight Templar

Wow, I have never met one of these.

Welcome to ATS, you will fit right in

Welcome, and be careful that your high-up the ladder friends will not sniff you out here on ATS.

Zat

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
lol, the Freemasons denied me access to knowledge that I had to get from God himself because He didn't want me to walk the dark path and be seduced by even more materialism.

I bet you have a nice life.

Tell your friends at the top to tell their friend at the top of the pyramid of slavery, that no matter what happens, the truth will come out, may it not be from me, it will be someone else, I walk in the light without fear now.

One of many.

GM
edit on 4-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

I'll do my best to address those working from a low vibration, high density negativity and hopefully I can bring some light to them. But I know some of you will choose to believe your delusions.

Materialism? So you only buy things you absolutely need to live right? Good for you buddy! Dark path? It sounds from your negative reply that you are walking the dark path.

I do walk in the light without fear, for I have gotten some answers from searching inward, connecting to my higher self, the Source, if you will. All can do this, take it seriously and approach the issue with love in your heart, not hate. That's the answer.

By the way, I do have a nice life. It's because I live it as a nice person, treating others as I wish to be treated. Maybe you should try that out and see how it works for you.

Human beings fear and will try to destroy anything they do not understand. What haters like you cling to is the propaganda and disinformation spread by those who speculate yet know nothing. Try getting to know a few Masonic brothers before you judge them, that goes for anyone as well.

The rank and file do many good works together because we desire to, achieving far more together than alone. Look into it. Our charitable works are REAL. There are some who join in search of power. That is found throughout all facets of society, with non Masons as well. Good and Evil are forces that surround us and influence us all. So don't kid yourself. Don't hate on the rank and file. To do that to the Masons is to do it to all Catholics, to all Gov't employees, etc. Catch my drift?

I will attempt to explain some things about Masonry later on where I have enough space to provide sufficient explanation. It is with a heavy heart for I know it to be mostly futile, for there will always be smart-donkeys filling their egos and those with less than benevolent agendas. There are many out there filled with hate and negativity. You are just waiting to pounce on anything I say here and you will twist it and warp it to make your egos feel better. What you don't understand is your behavior is the very evil that you condemn Masons with. It is rather sad you do not see that. Alas, I will forge onward for I desire to shed light on some things not well understood.

A brief history of Freemasonry: It spawned from the Ancient Building Guilds. Most people at the time could not read or write. The knowledge of operative Masons was valuable and powerful, for their know how built great works of stone like temples, churches and castles. This knowledge was handed down through a guild where it could be taught yet guarded by keeping members in line through rules and customs of the order. Hey, you ever hear of College? You have to go there to learn things you can't learn elsewhere, to gain knowledge and be able to earn more. Same kind of thing.

Along came the Age of Enlightenment. To openly discuss such crazy ideas like the Earth being round and not the center of the universe or to openly practice ones faith in ones God, which opposed the beliefs of THE CHURCH, meant a violent and painful death. At the time the Guilds were losing their power, so they started letting in non-operative, free thinkers who had some wealth to give and whose protection of the guild was sought. Thus Freemasonry came about.

Free thinkers like Galileo, Michael Angelo, Divinci, Bach, Beethoven, etc. were all raised. Freemasons met in secret to discuss these very free and threatening ideas to the Order. Kind of sounds like ATS doesn't it. Eventually the Aristocracy (Elite) started to infiltrate the ranks seeking power, just like they do everywhere. It is not just in Masonry. Knowledge is Power. Control the Knowledge and you have the Power.

We have Ritual. It serves the purpose of ensuring our business runs in an orderly manner, throughout the ages, no matter who is in charge. A social set of norms. That is all. Every group has them at every level of society. Because ours was secret, it was feared. There are norms each of you follow every day in each social situation.

My desire to share my strange experiences with like-minded people here will not be derailed by closed-minds believing crap they are spoon-fed without proving anything to themselves. There is much I have to say on Masonry, but it is not the only thing I came here to do.

One of many

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
,man they are going to have a field day with you,but welcome and I cant wait for some new material.

Yes I know. Anyone who dares share anything of substance here will be subjected to attacks from those fearful of truth. They attack because they are fearful of their belief system being threatened or they are just being the smart-donkeys they enjoy being. This is especially true if it is only conversation and doesn't contain a source video or journalistic article . This by the way is the same thing. I am reporting just like they do. We all have bias.

If they become abusive enough I can just disappear back in the shadows and nobody will know anything new. How's that? Maybe it is what some of them want. I do believe there are those from the "TPTB" with malcontent here who's sole job is to thwart and frustrate those trying to share free thoughts, experiences, and knowledge that threatens their control. Thing is, I am one stubborn bull. Sticks and stones...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
hello welcome to the sea of knowledge

beware of sharks

" I was raised to Master Mason, then progressed through the Scottish Rite to the 32nd Degree becoming a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, then onto the Mystic Shrine, and now I have become a Knight Templar"

the masons really don't do anything for me anymore .. just a bunch of jerk offs on ther own spirtual quests with lots of expensive pointless ceremonys

just my two cents ^^

good luck champ.... look forward to reading your posts

Remember everyone. 60% of communication is body language. 30% is voice tonality and inflection. 10% is what is actually said, texted, typed etc. Therefore, if you are only reading what someone is saying then you are only interpreting 10% of they are saying here. Understand that, because it is very easy to misconstrue what someone is saying. This is especially true if you let your bias play a role, which you clearly have allowed yourself to do.

You quote the part of my explaining my Masonic Path as if I am boasting or something near there. I simply stated my path for your understanding, so you all would know up front what relevance I present. It is funny to me how you haters come out of the woodwork and show your ignorance. Because I was listing my Masonic memberships you hate on me?

Let's see...how do I tell everyone what organizations I belong to...why don't I just list them. But wait, the haters can't help but take this information and twist it to massage their pathetic egos...Oh well. Would it be any different if I was listing my memberships in the Rotary, Kwanis, the PTA, etc. Stop being so pathetic haters.

So we're just a bunch of jerk offs on their own spirtual quests with lots of expensive pointless ceremonys. Well let us see, how many Masons does Chucky know personally to make that statement. Clearly none and he can't even spell ceremonies correctly. He has a low IQ apparently. Oh, but I shouldn't judge him, I don't know Chucky so I shouldn't say that about him- right?

Also, every club, group, organization has what appears to outsiders as expensive pointless ceremonies. Anyone not involved in someone else's expensive pointless ceremonies would consider them expensive and pointless, but I digress. Again, Chucky seems to have a low IQ, but I shouldn't judge him right? After all I don't know him. I don't even know if it is a him. Chucky might be a girl. I shouldn't judge him right?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

nomusvader, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
holy delusions of grandeur batman

100 to 1 this turns out to be a trolling thread

Oh your humor is so clever. It must be pretty easy to entertain yourself I bet. Oh I'm sorry, am I being a big meany? I haven't even had a real conversation with you and I am making fun of you already. Sorry about that, how juvenile of me.

Do yourself a favor Mr. Syrinx High Priest. Don't gamble. You'll lose your shirt Bucky! I can assure you I am the real deal. I am no Troll. Although I've been told I resemble that cute and lovable Ogre. I'll cut you some slack because you appear to be a RUSH fan with a handle like that. But maybe I am wrong. After all I am assuming things aren't I?.

I am not here to spread disinformation or to attack anyone, unlike many here. I am here to have discourse, oh that dirty word. Maybe I learn some things while others learn from me. Novel idea huh?

What I will take exception to is your delusions of grandeur statement. That is your bias interpreting what you were reading. I merely was providing all with my Masonic Path so as to provide context as to what area of interest I could shed some light on. I also spoke about some strange experiences in general that did not involve Masonry. Get it? Shed some light? lol, I crack myself up. Oh hell, I just got done scolding Chucky on that. I'm getting tired dealing with juveniles too self impressed to be able to offer anything substantive. I need to take a deep breath and remember that not everyone here is from the Romper Room and there are some who actually want to have an enlightening chat.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by seedofchucky

Lol the Freemasons are Tax exempt here, so whatever gifts they do gets them a tax credit.

But hey, let's hear it from the mortal soul who raised (edit, another one ->) David Rockefeller.

“Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it.”

John D. Rockefeller

GM

edit on 4-9-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

Masonic Organizations are Not For Profit. Schools and Religious Organizations are as well. Reason is simple. The organization does not exist to make profits like a S or C Corp. The organization exists to give the members a platform to operate from, thus the tax-exemption. Masonic organizations do many charitable works, acts of kindness. They do not profit from these endeavors. Yes it is better to teach one to fish, so then one can go catch their own fish. There are also times when one needs a helping hand and we give them a fish we caught that we can spare.

Where is your humanity people?
Are you all just a bunch of self absorbed haters sitting in front of your computers in your underwear fearing to go out there and live, to help others while you live?
I truly am dismayed at the number of people not just here but in society in general who are just so filled with hate. Raise your vibrations people. Fill your hearts with love before it is too late for you.
edit on 5-9-2011 by normusvader because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Spoken by a wise soul in the know. Thank you for your kindness and help.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sorry if my posts sound harsh but please, you don't have to defend your beliefs against me, that is pointless, I am not the One who will judge you after this life, but know this, under the guise of Go(o)d, the most evil acts are portrayed on this planet.

That time will end, I hope you find the truth and true enlightenment instead of false ones.

GM

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by normusvader
I have had many strange experiences that in time I will share in other posts or in my replies to other's posts.

Ohhh, so it's gonna be this way.

It reeks in hear already.

oh and.... Pics or it didn't happen!!

LOL, you might be interested to know that only 10% of communication is what you are actually reading so there is much room for misinterpretation. 60% is from body language and 30% is voice tonality and inflection, both are lost here. Yeah, so it's gonna be that way. I can't talk about and explain every little strange experience in my intro thread. I have neither the room to include all of the text nor permission from the mods to do so. Your right it does stink in here from all o yo BS. I have no pics Mr. Brain when it is an intro thread and I am just having a simple hello conversation giving people a brief overview. Go back to the Romper Room and massage that ego. Cluckerspud I thought you were smarter than this?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Interesting opening... and welcome to the site.

One could say I have mingled with those at the top.. I've always had roles where I knew all the ins and outs.. (a fixer of things broken) but in all honestly I don't like the way they work and don't fit it.. the back stabbing is not in my nature.. so would not consider working with them again *shakes head* and have opted for a more peaceful life
which is much nicer.

But welcome to the mad house of malcontents and dissenters
don't let the hate get you down..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Normusvader talks about love and all that..then proceeds to insult other members who do not buy his BS...

Talks about how juvenile trolls and such are and also proceeds to lower him/herself to their/our levels...

Just another victim of the mysterious world of delusions and feels the need to spread his message to other deluded people. Seeing UFO's...possibly even ghosts is good enough but claiming to have a whole pile of paranormal encounters...well your overachieving on here buddy....your fellow believers of this junk would fall at your feet with big shiny eyes...tongue wagging out..without your other supposed "experiences".

How many times a month does a new mason with inside information sign up anyways?

I lose track.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know.

-Lao Tzu
Good luck.

Yeah, but then I wouldn't be posting anything here right? Sometimes those who know something, do speak a little. I will do my best to wrestle with the snakes in here to clarify misconceptions in areas I can offer some clarity in. There is much I do not know and am not privy to as well, concerning topics within ATS. I never claimed to be an elite, just one of the rank and file who possibly could share some enlightenment and be enlightened. LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yep, lighten up guys. Give the brother a chance. No liar escapes the axe here and if he's for real then we learn some things that will be interesting. I like the way he's handling himself so I'm giving him the initial benefit of doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join