It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's Controversial Comment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is getting some major heat from some political groups for the comment he made about George W. Bush on The Daily Show.

John Stewart: "Why do you think George W. Bush followed the wrong information regarding Iraq which led us into what people call a needless war?"

Bill Clinton: "For one reason and one reason only, our president is a Class-A retard."

I think this is hilarious and I support Clinton all the way.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That's hilarious. Only John Stewart and the atmosphere on his show could have produced that "1, 2, punch"

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
that is soo funny, but hopefully it doesn't overshadow kerry, but then again kerry is very dull so a little thing would overshadow him lol

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can only think of 1 thing after hearing about this:

GOOODLIIIKEEEE

and

MOOOONSSSTTTEEERRRRRR KILLLLLLL

Must be because I was playing UT99 earlyer, but Clinton just rules if he said that

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Its only causing controversy because a polotician said it on television, newspapers have been more or less saying the same thing ( if with more tactful words) since 2000 when GWB was running for president, since he's been in office it has just become more evident.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know I did know that Clinton made such a comment about bush on TV, but hey the truth must set you free.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Clinton's just a bitter bitter man, if you have read his book/ know what he did to some of the lesser known people who crossed him.

And no this isnt in defense of bush.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If he's so bitter I wonder why he's always smiling? You never see Clinton looking sour. He doesn't even look old like most folk do when they leave office...he's just bouncing around sellin his boring book calling the president a "class a-retard".

Go Clinton, its ya birfday!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thats about the first thing Clinton said I agreed with

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've seen that entire interview about 4 times now via reruns and I never saw Clinton say that.

Did ANYONE here see that?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I've seen that entire interview about 4 times now via reruns and I never saw Clinton say that.

Did ANYONE here see that?

I didnt but I admit I wasnt paying that much attention

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I'd have been laughing my head off if he did...but I watch Daily Show taking notes half the time and see it over and over...

And the Clinton interview they played alot. I just never saw anything close to that. Bill is actually one gracious man for what he went through. Not bitter at all IMO.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I did see the show but I did not hear anything, I was more into listening to the why he and others avoided the draft.
so I asumed that he did but I did not got it.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
If he's so bitter I wonder why he's always smiling? You never see Clinton looking sour. He doesn't even look old like most folk do when they leave office...

Yeah, I think there is a word for what he is and why he's always smiling:
SOCIOPATH

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

TextYeah, I think there is a word for what he is and why he's always smiling: SOCIOPATH

Hey he did like the spot light, so I can not complain about the years under clinton my hubby and I make money in the stock market when the economy was good.

Now we had to borrow from the 401K just to help with our daughter education but that is life. I hope things get better.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Although I am a young canadian and up until recently havnt paid much attention to the states affairs, from what I understan Clinton was a relativly good president, far better than the current one anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
does anyone know if there's a video of clinton's comment on the internet somewhere i can download? the comedycentral daily show website has a clip of the interview with clinton but it doesn't have the 'retard' comment. thanks for any help!

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This never happened. I watched the interview and never saw this. And even if I somehow missed it, how could major news networks?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Clinton is 10 times the man and 10 times the president than Dubya could ever be

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The interview is on the Daily Show website.
www.comedycentral.com...

I haven't watched it again but when I watched the interview on TV, I don't remember hearing that comment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join