It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese warship confronts Indian naval ship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

300mph train.....they cant build gokarts that run longer than a couple months,no way in hell i would get on that train

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by tarifa37

Can't really blame them..
They have to do something or the US,England and Israel will take all the resources..

I read YEARS ago that WWIII will be fought over oil..
Most people laughed at the notion.

Like all these other wars weren't......

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Topic: "Chinese warship confronts Indian naval ship"

Where's all the discussion about the Chinese warship confronting the Indian naval ship? All I see is talk about the West, and how China is awesome for this reason or that. Or how people wouldn't want to live in America for this reason or that, or how Australia gave the west some evil murdochs or something.
The west, America, Australia, China's "technology" are all totally off topic.

Cheers.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

ahahah china is about to get dethroned mira By IBM is said to do 10 petaflops per sec thats a speed china cant compete with right now there best is 2 and while they hold the title i dont see them beating IBM unless they steal or have spies working to find out how IBM will do it

you are missing the point, ten years ago it would have been unheard of china leading in the first place. Ok the west may well take the lead again, but in the future we will be unable to out compete china.... the blance is changing fast....

Not when we slap a 20% tarriff on all chinese imported good.

Or stop buying all there crap in droves..

Or when them billion people get fed up and stand up for THEIR RIGHTS finally?????

Do you really think communism (bad) will defeat capitalism (good)... NEVER!!

Fearmongering!!! All it is..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Nice post but the West doesn't think there was even a History before America was founded..

I'm sorry... I'm not usually this blunt nor this... incorrect but...

that was most STUPID most IGNORANT thing I have EVER HEARD! I mean... EVER. I'm 32... in 32 years you managed to say the most outlandish, most retarded thing I heard! And I heard A LOT OF CRAP from all levels of ignorance and you just managed to obliterate them all! Every single one of them...

How is this even possible... I mean... I honestly believe you are beneath a monkey when it comes to cognitive thinking... and I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just being seriously honest! You have NONE. No cognitive thinking what so ever...

Wow... just wow...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just who the hell does China think they are anyway Israel? Only Israel is allowed to do this kind of crap.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
At least the Chinese give the US a wide range of cheaply made products, it's better than what the US gives the Chinese in return for it- Empty Promises. It's not wise to meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catchup.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think the chinese have secret labs, underground industries were the work on secret technologies much like the USA does. There is no doubt that they have at least a few projects behind the curtains...

but even then quantity always beats quality. look at world war 2 for example, germany had amazing technologies and they implemented them in their already superior weapons. A tiger tank takes out 40 t34s before it rans out of supplies and fuel and is abandoned, german fighters couldnt handle the amount of allied bombers, america was pumping out a b 17 bomber every 36 minutes... china will do its thing with numbers and deception...

the chinese are only copying other countries becuase they know they have very little time, its better to at least have something to fight with instead of a prototype...

so my conclusion is, they are mass producing copy cat tech, but I believe they also making their own.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Nice post but the West doesn't think there was even a History before America was founded..

I'm sorry... I'm not usually this blunt nor this... incorrect but...
that was most STUPID most IGNORANT thing I have EVER HEARD! I mean... EVER. I'm 32... in 32 years you managed to say the most outlandish, most retarded thing I heard! And I heard A LOT OF CRAP from all levels of ignorance and you just managed to obliterate them all! Every single one of them...
How is this even possible... I mean... I honestly believe you are beneath a monkey when it comes to cognitive thinking... and I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just being seriously honest! You have NONE. No cognitive thinking what so ever...
Wow... just wow...

Gee now don't hold back, let your thoughts be known.

You DO realize it was not meant as a literal statement??
It's more an interpretation of the mindset of the west..

Sorry, I thought clever people would realize that without the need to explain.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Good lord, quality control in China is a joke. Wether it’s the toxic pharmaceuticals, a ghastly industrial safety record, or the endemic corruption (which I have to admit India has A MAJOR problem with as well). At least your less likely to end up in a gulag in India for saying that bribery is a way of life just to get someone to process a form, or basically conduct business in any way. Now add the problem of building coal power plants with out any pollution control systems, or nuclear plants built cheap and fast, this can’t be good news for the people who don’t have the western privilege of bitching and moaning. In China people mention the fact that vast areas of China have pollution so out of control we will see large numbers of people with god knows what health problems, at their own peril. Yes, I know Americans are not known for having an appreciation (or sometimes grasp) of history. Still, not every American is a Perry or Bachman. Or we would indeed all be doomed.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

People need to start realizing that all true independant national progress died 60 years ago. The transferring of power/resources over to China is only a paradigm shift, and will mean nothing at all to the REAL powers that be. Presidents, queens and prime ministers in all "westernized" countries have no more control over the polices of their nations than we Goyim (that is, regular folk in Khazar lingo) have over the weather.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by Nephalim

The fact that they manage to feed approximately 1,348,005,312. people is recognized as their greatest achievment.

Well, there's another Chinese invention! Fake eggs made from chemicals, fake rice made of plastic, pills made of dead babies, MMM MMM taste the technological superiority,

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I must agree that none of the posts real address the OP of China confronting and Indian vessel in international waters. In the South China Sea. We all know everyone hates the US. But in this instance the US is not involved, can you try not to let your vitriol spill and focus on the fact peaceful China is now doing as expected and turning more and more imperialistic. You will see that new refurbished aircraft carrier in those same seas real soon. Mark those words.

Lets not try to justify this action claiming its ok for China to do cause the US is doing it. If the US is wrong in doing it then acknowledge China being wrong in doing it as well. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. Cant wait till US is finally dethroned so we can rebuild this once great nation in peace and humility. Then we can see people hate on China 24/7.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Right, cause India and China dont share a border, and have never had any border wars or conflicts. We need a new requirement of at least HALF a brain to post on ATS. Would eliminate 85% of the useless posts.

Oh, holier than thou; I never said they didn't share a border, or haven't had conflicts.

The proximity of Afghanistan/Pakistan to India and China is what I am speaking of, and it just seems that the US continues to pursue staying in the area either in some form or fashion.

edit on 1-9-2011 by BurningSpearess because: about to violate t&c re: troll

You are right, I should have inferred from your original post what you meant, rather than read what was written. Sorry, my esp is malfunctioning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join