It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What or Who is God? What is Heaven and Hell?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Life can be veiwed from a safe place, a heavenly place.
To me God is a location in time and space.
It is nowhere.
Or translated, now and here.
Now and here are truth.
There and then are mind made.
Now and here are facts.
The truth will set you free.

You want to find God, seek no further.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
God is LOVE! Not sure which part people don't get. And, Heaven will be the place you prepare, HERE ON EARTH. "On earth as it is in Heaven".

You people can have your religious debate, all you want...but i ASSURE you....the MAJORITY of you, are seriously misled. It's not JUST the people that go to church, that are RELIGIOUS...it's also those that THINK they know God's word...and haven't sent spent ENOUGH time, to even get God's attention. As soon as the winds and waves start blowing...y'all RUN....LIKE COWARDS. Not true? Ask Irene!

You're so concerned with LOSING your lives, that you don't even realize, your lives have already been LOST; and God has NOTHING to do with it. You've chosen, in your hearts, which 'god' you chose to serve...so keep serving "them". Surely 'they' have your best interest at hand, right?

What is hell? Don't worry, you'll get a chance to get a taste, shortly. Right now, you're just walking down the stairs....give it a minute. TPTB are FAITHFUL to their master, Satan...and Satan/Lucifer/the Devil HATES YOU....just because you're made in God's IMAGE and LIKENESS.

You don't have to 'believe' me....but when SHTF....remember these words: "GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED, WHATEVER a man sows, that ALSO shall he REAP!!!!"

Be afraid, be very VERY afraid....or repent and be safe!!!!!

I should also say, to RE-PENT means TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING.

And, for those of you that think this ball of dirt and water, full of life, suspended in mid-air, spinning so fast you can't even feel it move; is all a "coincidence"....i got property on the moon for sale. AND, i'll provide the transportation!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
God is omnipotent but has created a world where to have freedom of choice there is evil; people do evil things. As all powerful he could have created a world where free choice and a lack of evil would not be impossible to have. He therefore is not completely good, but partly evil: at best. Therefore heaven is not completely good, it could be terrible. Satan was destined to fall and he also is evil: a part of Gods plan. So there is no good option. Hell is bad and some people will end up there due to being placed in unfortunate circumstances where the only way to survive is evil. The only hope for us is either being lucky enough to end up in heaven and acting human like and making it better, or ending up in hell and making it better. We are the moral compass, all good in the universe is us and we are out only hope.

edit on 4-9-2011 by s12345 because: gramatical

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join