It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell Experiencer: The Stench of Hell Could Kill You, If You Smelled It In This Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:

["Apparently our only hope is to believe in Jesus,...."]

What do you mean "OUR"? And on top of that, it's probably YOUR Jesus-version, you're talking about.

Quote: ["On one hand we have what people with NDE's have, on the other hand we have what scripture says. So whose the liar, Jesus or people with NDE's?"]

Basically Paulus is the liar. But in the restricted Perry Mason choice you present* ( say "YES" or "NO"), the pauline Jesus would be the liar compared to NDEs.

* Don't you guys never learn, that you are not dictating the premises.

All you do is take peoples words and twist them to your own usage. Come now, is this all you do, day in and day out is troll peoples beliefs? Sad existence you must have. I think perhaps, that it is YOU who do not learn. You try hard every day to throw your stumbling block in people's paths. I haven't seen you in any of the other forums, so apparently what i say must be true. You, are a troll. Now, go back under your bridge.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
He used to post that on his visit to the other side he would often find Christians wondering around weeping because they couldn’t find Jesus and he said this proved the bible was nothing but fiction

I wonder did he see others from other religions crying that they couldn't find their gods?

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
...the Holy Spirit uses to comfort them so they will not be afraid to die. The Holy Spirit is reassuring them that they will be ressurected (my opinion on it).

So what about non-Christians who have Near Death Experiences but sees heaven as well even though they didn't believe in Jesus?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:

What do you mean "OUR"? And on top of that, it's probably YOUR Jesus-version, you're talking about.

Quote: ["On one hand we have what people with NDE's have, on the other hand we have what scripture says. So whose the liar, Jesus or people with NDE's?"]

Basically Paulus is the liar. But in the restricted Perry Mason choice you present* ( say "YES" or "NO"), the pauline Jesus would be the liar compared to NDEs.

All you do is take peoples words and twist them to your own usage. Come now, is this all you do, day in and day out is troll peoples beliefs? Sad existence you must have. I think perhaps, that it is YOU who do not learn. You try hard every day to throw your stumbling block in people's paths. I haven't seen you in any of the other forums, so apparently what i say must be true. You, are a troll. Now, go back under your bridge.

I don't see any factual topic relevance in this character-analysis, except that opposition doesn't fit in.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I dont believe in useing scape goat demons or anything like that. We are master's of our own bodies. And create to the will of our own imaginations. Which by the fruits of this world is pretty twisted and sadistic. Hell on earth is man abideing to his own will. Which according to biblical princables is the god of this world. Our own lusts rule us.

If there is a hell thats fine. But that wasnt the gospel Jesus commanded that we witness to. The hell fire gospel is the equalavent to putting a gun to you're head and saying love me or else. Does anyone who wants true love want it that way.

Jesus stated he will knock on you're door. He did not say he was gonna blow it down with a bazooka and hold you hostage untill you submit to his will. He taught the true gospel by his actions. Not say love and then threated with fire.

Come on compare what is being taught to what the truth of what Jesus is. I apologize I dont hold the same views as yall do. Thats just my simple opinion. Take it or leave it.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

That is awesome. Thanks but no thanks. Keep your tears for someone who needs them. The idea of hell to me is the silliest of all religous beliefs. There is no hell. There is no heaven. Your body goes into the ground and is eaten by maggots. You are dead. There are no "24/7" fun parties in heaven. You can't post on ATS from heaven. What is heaven anyway? What do you do there? Are you aware? What if you fall back into a bad habit or something...do you get kicked out? Are there any bad guys or dissenting opinions in heaven? Truthfully both heaven and hell, as described by religous folks, sound just about the same - HORRIBLE.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
According to this lady, people can exit hell:

I floated along and up observing that some "door-ways" were open while others seemed to have been shut. The first doorway I peered into resembled a classic Hell. There was the sound of shrieking and agonizing screams. Naked human beings were strewn about a blasted landscape with pools of bubbling excrement and jagged boulders. Devils and other animals were torturing people in all imaginable ways; and people were also torturing each other. As I neared the doorway to this sinister scene, I felt a sucking sensation drawing me in like a whirlpool, and I found myself "flying" above the miserable landscape. The smell was putrid and the heat was almost unbearable but a part of me was fascinated by the seemingly infinite varieties of pain and anguish that was being inflicted on the inhabitants of this realm. Most of me wanted to leave so I had no difficulty and my feeling was that anyone could leave if they wished. I felt that no one or nothing had put those people in captivity except their belief in the agony they continued to suffer. I "flew" back to the doorway which was clearly visible from everywhere in the "Hell" I left with nothing but joy, but I still had a sense of myself as apart from that joy. The next doorway in the tunnel wasn't much better. As far as the eye could see people walked on barren yellow ground with their heads down, completely engrossed in their own depressed self- pitying thoughts, unaware that anyone else was around them. A great feeling of loneliness and isolation emanated from the scene, and I shied away from getting too close, although no sucking sensation was felt near this opening in the cloud tunnel. I flew along further up the tunnel and glanced in other doorways but the next one that made a lasting impression on me was a world of almost indescribable beauty. I looked upon a beautiful wooded garden with fountains and waterfalls and streams and bridges that glowed and sparkled with iridescent colors.
- Link To The Full Story

What do you this of this?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sure. According to her. That doesn't seem to hold much water - why get "sent" there in the first place? Is God making mistakes and there are people in hell who don't belong there? Hmmm. I wonder who got into heaven by mistake. I posted above another question in relation to this. Can you get kicked out of Heaven?

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You wrote:

Be sure to "take peoples words and twist them to your own usage."
Also make sure to "day in and day out. . .troll peoples beliefs"
I appreciate how you "try hard every day to throw your stumbling block in people's paths."
Thanks for being "a troll." and for parking "your bridge" in this forum.

edit on 1-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I wonder did he see others from other religions crying that they couldn't find their gods?

Good question – I don’t remember

I got the impression the guy thought the after life was a bit like a “post game” get together, you know to review the highlights and have a sherry with your granny – sort of thing

I did once ask him if he had seen any beer volcanoes or stripper factories over there – he said no, so I don’t know where he went on his travels, but where ever it was it sounded nice

(well except for all the upset Christians)

edit on 1-9-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you see, when you are thrown into the lake of fire you cease to exist because you ARE consumed. Consume=destroyed for eternity, in the ancient times to be consumed meant it was destroyed.
That was the fire that came down to devour Gog and Magog.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

You wrote:

Be sure to "take peoples words and twist them to your own usage."
Also make sure to "day in and day out. . .troll peoples beliefs"
I appreciate how you "try hard every day to throw your stumbling block in people's paths."
Thanks for being "a troll." and for parking "your bridge" in this forum.

edit on 1-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Jm I have seen you do the same thing you are accussing BOGO of doing to not yourtypical. If you dont want people to scrutinize it dont post it. Its rather unfare because I have seen christian's "troll" non christian threads and do the same thing.

So I will put it this way, if you dont say anything there is nothing to take out of context. Attacking someone personally because they dont hold the same points of view as you do. Is a little beneath anyone who claims any type of spiritual enlightenment [holy spirit.]. Sorry but you see this on every type of forum. It has really become rather annoying to see the lack of respect man shows to each other as a whole.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Jm I have seen you do the same thing you are accussing BOGO of doing to not yourtypical.
Not sure what you mean.
I was thanking Bogo for being on the forum and using little tidbits from Lonewolf's post to describe what he is doing, as a bit of irony, so what I was trying to do was contradict Lonewolf's accusations against Bogo, by making these attributes out to be something commendable.
Sorry you did not get that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

She said that she wasn't sent there. She can enter the agony of hell and leave at will, and there was a doorway out but for some reason people chose not to go through it because they believe in the agony.

God is love and you choose what you experience in your life whether it is something good or something bad. God doesn't judge you. He is light.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Nope didn't, these quote boxes drive me nutz. But I still stand behind what many people seem to do. Sorry haveing brain farts from research on my thread series. So I apologize.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
reply to post by jmdewey60

Nope didn't, these quote boxes drive me nutz. But I still stand behind what many people seem to do. Sorry haveing brain farts from research on my thread series. So I apologize.

LOTZA LUV

Could have been from my past on this forum, when I was more agressive than now. These days I get very well along with jm and practically everybody on the non-invasive, 'gentle Jesus' side. So let's return to the thread and forget it.
'
Thanks for your greetings and the same to you.
edit on 1-9-2011 by bogomil because: addition

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks for that clarification...I think I have been coming off pretty bad on this thread as most of my arguments have been put forth in a harsh manner - sorry for that.
If God doesn't judge us, what are the standards? How many chances at redemption do we get? Many very religious people have sinned using the name of the lord for the ill-gotten gains. They repent. Then they sin again, Then they repent. Then they sin again. Is it just that the last time they repent happens to be when they die? What if they somehow miraculously lived - chances are they'd sin again. I guess my point is "faith" can be lost and gained for a myriad of reasons. Just because someone is terrified of dying doesn't mean in their heart they don't feel sorrow and want forgiveness. People with no out will say and then believe, with a smile on their face as they die, that they are forgiven. Are they? My guess is God took a look at Jeffrey Dahlmers resume, his act of trying to forgive himself for his horrors, and said, sorry Jeff, you are not on the guest list.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Partygirl - I apologize for my post to yours. Considering the kind things you said, I just look like an idiot.
I still question how anyone can truly imagine what heaven or hell would be like in that we can only use what we have - our brains - to come up with a God made "paradise" or Applebee's...these things are beyond our scope to fully understand, imho.

Sorry again. My post to you was rude.

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by XplanetX

You wrote:

["I am personally convinced of the accuracy of the scriptures, after reading many books on the subject of their authenticity."]

And undoubtly there are many books claiming the opposite. Personally I prefer to do my own thinking and start from as basic facts, as I can find and understand. I don't need anyone to predigest or 'authorize' my conclusions.

(With basic facts I don't necessarily mean reductionist materialistic science. Sufficiently broad comparative analyses with a functional methodology of human observations will do also. Such procedures with rather exact criteria exist).

That you and the books you relate on have similar opinions, doesn't move the subject into an 'objective' category (which I don't 'accuse' you of trying to do either). As long as you present a faith, and as a faith only, it's quite legitimate from the perspective of a rational position of 'debate-ethics'.

There's nothing derogatory about 'subjective' positions. We all have them somewhere in parts of our lives.

You make the assumption that I do not read books that are also critical of the scriptures authenticity.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You wrote:

You refer to Paulus like he is an evil dictator and the only man making any significant commentary on the scriptures, he wrote many letters but he was not the only one.

Would an evil dictator write the following?

1CO 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

1CO 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1CO 13:8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

1CO 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Paul certainly did some shocking things before he converted and became a follower of Christ, but his life after his conversion was anything but evil.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
I dont believe in useing scape goat demons or anything like that. We are master's of our own bodies. And create to the will of our own imaginations. Which by the fruits of this world is pretty twisted and sadistic. Hell on earth is man abideing to his own will. Which according to biblical princables is the god of this world. Our own lusts rule us.

If there is a hell thats fine. But that wasnt the gospel Jesus commanded that we witness to. The hell fire gospel is the equalavent to putting a gun to you're head and saying love me or else. Does anyone who wants true love want it that way.

Jesus stated he will knock on you're door. He did not say he was gonna blow it down with a bazooka and hold you hostage untill you submit to his will. He taught the true gospel by his actions. Not say love and then threated with fire.

Come on compare what is being taught to what the truth of what Jesus is. I apologize I dont hold the same views as yall do. Thats just my simple opinion. Take it or leave it.

LOTZA LUV

Don't believe in demons? Get into paranormal studies, that will change your mind. Try being laughed at, scratched, slapped and have objects thrown at you. Whole new ballgame being on the front lines of the war.
Spend one night in a place reputed to have demons in it, see how long it is before you come running out

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join