It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do WE Take Back Our Lives and World?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I sit day after day, week/week and year to year struggling to keep my head and family financially above water, just like most of you. Two parents, many of whom are working 2 jobs each, shouldn’t have to live like this. Working every year, round the clock and barely seeing each other or spending time with each other and their children, worrying sick about losing our home and shelter which should be mandatory in life (especially when I can build one myself).Families just vanishing into the dust. Some are going so far as to killing their entire families then committing suicide as a result.

I don’t want to hear that I or most of us are living beyond our means because we do back breaking work and keep this country rolling, just to provide the necessities and knowledge for our children to live a better life. Yet no matter how hard we work we can NEVER keep up with the astronomical rising cost of living which is continually going up while our salaries stay the same and the IRS (which is a questionable agency as it allegedly wasn’t even created by congress itself, but that’s another thread) collects taxes which continue to rise and just further our divide of Economy vs Salary, Rich/elite vs Poor and further put the PEOPLE who actually keep this country running deeper into a desolate and destitute hell..

I thought long and hard and hoped and prayed for a peaceful solution or at worst, an armed uprising or revolution even at the expense of life for which I would have no problem laying mine down for my family and ultimate freedom. I’m tired of living as a slave. I can’t even afford the necessities to live, let alone put my kid through college with a partial scholarship, grants, financial aid and the private loan which no bank will give me, to better his life so he won’t ever live like this. I still need to come up with $20 grand a year. Funny thing is I would be able to do it if the money I made was MINE to keep. ……….So this is just a thought which I’m asking the educated people of this forum to help me ponder and hopefully implement a plan to take OUR country and world back.

Is it plausible to defeat the government’s corrupt, tyrannical and terroristic, self imposed world rule and self preservation by bankrupting them, if we simply STOP PAYING TAXES SYSTEMATICALLY??????

I mean like every single one of us, together, at the same time just stopped paying our taxes because technically it’s our money we worked for and if we didn’t work they couldn’t keep this country running. Let’s be real, if our taxes were going toward their intended meaning, such as maintaining our infrastructure, that would be one thing but they’re not. When highways, roads, bridges etc.. start to crumble they up the prices because the money we already paid for maintenance wasn’t used for its intended purpose. It's used for their own personal desires of world domination. We’re their own personal piggy bank

What would the outcome be if we said no, we’ve had enough and won’t give you anymore money and are willing to die for our just cause? They can’t arrest us all and if they did come to physically take even one of us, they started the physical confrontation in which we would then be liable and justified to defend our lives and each others as sovereign entities of whatever force of life put us here over a corrupt, self imposed, unconstitutional and above all, unjust manipulation of self serving manmade laws. We have every right to everything they enslaved and claim to own on this planet.

Until we get organized, these EVIL people will continue to control our enslaved lives which we not only keep allowing them to do, but actually willfully help them do it by conforming to every rule, law and statue they make for fear of reprisal. They are literally governing through fear and terror (terrorism), by threatening us with garnishing of wages, arrest and even death in some circumstances. Yet they call us terrorists and lawbreakers. Who or what gives them the right to do what they arrest us for but they themselves are NEVER prosecuted or held accountable for? Aren’t the people running the world supposed to be MORALLY ethic and held to a higher standard? Yet, when they are put center stage for their crimes, they say that “We’re only human”. So then…. if they aren’t perfect they are therefore UNFIT to rule the rest of humanity with there flawed logic, concepts and corruption. If they can’t abide by laws they themselves have passed because “they’re only human”, then why would we be expected to abide by the same laws since "we are only human"?

If they continue passing these laws that govern OUR LIVES, I believe that it should be WE who vote on them. Every single one of us, or live by our own code from community to community. I have never voted or given anyone dominion over my life to choose how I should live. That is mine and mine alone. The harder I work as years go on, the less I’m entitled to have because of these criminal terrorists. The biggest Criminal/Terrorist enterprise the world has ever seen or known. Even bigger than the Nazis, just done through cowardly deception. At least the Nazis (regardless of how evil and wrong they were) had the balls to take on the world head on. America has their foot/hand in every country in the world in one way or another and have killed millions of innocent people including women and children, and has negatively impacted or destroyed even more lives of those who are alive as a result of all their actions, in the name of under the guise of "FREEDOM and HUMANITY".

I’m literally being robbed, financially in the least, but more so of my dignity, life and GOD given right to freedom. The only question is not when it will happen because it will, but can we do it peacefully, or do we have to KILL for it. I’m willing to die as are countless others who've lost everything, or are in the process of it. Question is are the scared scumbags who corruptly govern, rape, murder and pillage our world and lives willing to make the same sacrifice and take lives themselves when no one else is around to do it for them.

This is the only peaceful way I could think of but it would require the unity of all my (ALLEGEDLY) Freemen and Freewomen of our country and world over. There is nothing dividing us any more. Not race, religion, culture or anything else you could think of………………… We are all SLAVES to a few who rule the majority by fear. Why do we fear when it is us, our lives, our world and we are the power that keeps this world physically running? Without us this world goes belly up……….There is no better way to unite than to unite as ONE………….fighting for the same cause……………OUR FREEDOM.

edit on 31/8/2011 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I know how we can take our world back.

We can write huge threads in the internet and engage in hours upon hours of discussion about it until the cows come home or we are blue in the face.

Alternatively other countries im recent times have shown a much more different approach.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Look, the reason the instituted income taxes was to enslave us. They take it out of your check each week so that you don't really realize how much you are paying. It is kind of "funny", but there is no legal way to avoid paying these illegal taxes. I am not a lawyer, and I offer no legal advice. I am not responsible for what you may do with information you might glean from any anecdotes I might tell.
I have heard that some people have had their companies change their status from employee to 1099 independent contractor. 1099 contractors have no taxes, social security, medicare or anything else withheld from their pay. They are in effect "self employed". When you are self employed, almost everything you do can have tax implications. Cell Phone, internet, rent/mortgage, car payments and auto maintenance/insurance costs along with many other expenses may all become tax deductible. This all works to reduce your taxable income. I have heard that some people achieve a taxable income below the threshold of being required to file taxes. Please consult a tax professional or competent legal counsel to check requirements in your area.
I have also heard of some people who just jack up there withholding exemptions to 10 or even higher and have almost no tax withheld from their checks. Sounds dangerous to me, but....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Thx for the useless reply

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I'm not looking for any way to legally do it, because legallity is just laws imposed by a group of people to control others. Mafia had laws too, does it make it legal?

Just if everyone got on the same page and literally stopped paying taxes, what would happen to the gov't. Would they fold like a bankrupt company?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

I'm not looking for any way to legally do it, because legallity is just laws imposed by a group of people to control others. Mafia had laws too, does it make it legal?

Just if everyone got on the same page and literally stopped paying taxes, what would happen to the gov't. Would they fold like a bankrupt company?
It would be interesting.... I mean at some point they'd probably send in the cops and army, but when their money ran out what would the forces do?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You can take back control of your life.Here is how.Dont be a slave to all the gadgets they trick you into buying.If you have a cell phone,cancel the plan and throw the phone away,cancel cable tv,coat the bottom of all your shoes with roof coating,to add years of longetivity,dont let the dentist clean your teeth,they scrape all the enamel off ,and its gone forever.These things can save you big money.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

That's what I'm curious about. People aren't gonna work when they don't get paidand if people are willing to seriously lay down their lives and unite, They can't do anything than literally start a war which we would be justified in fighting for our lives.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

We don't even have to do that. Just get a few million people(producers, working people) to stay home for 1 week a month. Better yet, stay home for 2 whole months straight. Just refuse to work. Refuse to buy anything. Have zero economic impact. I believe 8-10 weeks of 10% of the taxpaying workforce just staying home would bring the system crashing down.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
simple dont vote.. thats the key - dont vote for anyone in any election and soon when the poll counts are low the people who are most affected will take note, again dont vote and you will see, that is when and only when change will begin,, say it loud one more time dont vote for anyone and then see what happens. remember if you dont vote its the poll count which will start a tsunami around the globe, in time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The only way is to overthrow the financial system that enslaves you and then never become enslaved to it again. Financial revolution. Credit scores should be abolished or take a reset (hear me, Anonymous?) The Fed needs to die. Banking monopolies and lobbies need to be busted. And the federal and state governments need to get back to their real purposes. To represent ALL the people, not just the ones with the money. This will take term and lobby reform 9(omething Congress will never do) and some very loud reminders of just what the exact and limited responsibilities of the federal government, states, and individuals are.

But please don't focus on or get distracted by trivial and meaningless social and other divisive issues while doing it. And please don't fall so far to one side or the other that you throw the baby out with the bathwater either. There are some very important and very good things the federal government should and can do for us all in the regulatory and security arenas and in health, education, housing, food and drug.

Also? Prime directive and priorities. Fix our own countries FIRST before we go meddling. Once this is all lined up, the consequential tax burden should realign itself too.

I like this too. It hits the financial system.

edit on 8/31/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Never gonna save the amount that is taken away. I basically have internet, cable and cell phone. No car payments or anything fancy.

But you see the train of thought. We shouldn't have to limit what we have when we are the ones who've worked for it. We should be living comfortable lives able to afford pleasures from time to time. I don't work to barely survive and not be able to do anything but work.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

We don't even have to do that. Just get a few million people(producers, working people) to stay home for 1 week a month. Better yet, stay home for 2 whole months straight. Just refuse to work. Refuse to buy anything. Have zero economic impact. I believe 8-10 weeks of 10% of the taxpaying workforce just staying home would bring the system crashing down.

Now that's what i'm looking for. The possibilities of it acyually working. the idea is the more the better so it would be instantaneously not giving them weeks or months of preperation.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

well, that being the case, why work at all? I am leaving my job in a few weeks. I plan to get every single entitlement I can get from unemployment, SNAP(food stamps), all the way to the free cell phone with free minutes. I hope to become a net drag on the system to the tune of 70-75k/year. Join me.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkykeka
simple dont vote.. thats the key - dont vote for anyone in any election and soon when the poll counts are low the people who are most affected will take note, again dont vote and you will see, that is when and only when change will begin,, say it loud one more time dont vote for anyone and then see what happens. remember if you dont vote its the poll count which will start a tsunami around the globe, in time.

I've NEVER voted in my life and don't see anything different. They can manipulate the polls and already do. they can't manipulate when we don't give them our money.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately i've been unempoyed for awhile. The unfortunate part is I don't receive anything in any form

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Unfortunately i've been unempoyed for awhile. The unfortunate part is I don't receive anything in any form
Really? I am getting myself laid off. I have already been told that I will qualify for the maximum amount of unemployment each week, and even will qualify for free job retraining. That sounds interesting. I need to see what the longest, most expensive program is and sign up for that one.
I find it strange that you qualify for nothing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree with you on everything. The only part is they are so empowered that there is no ammending what they've become.

I'm fine with a governing faction but it has to be controlled by the majority's decision, not theirs. They've taken over like a virus and we have NO say.

My idea is to get them to actually listen. If everyone actually stopped they're taxes, you could bet we'd get taken seriously

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm sure I could qualify for something but My wife claims me as a dependant, so I'm not sure if it would have implications that would screw her, which is why I never applied for anything

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thats why they are letting all the illegal immigrants in the country,so they can take all their money too.They are even going to change the american national language to spanish soon.Why dont they just do it already,we all know its coming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join