It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO over Sofia, August 2010 (same as Tinley Park, Illinois UFO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Soon it's going to be 1 year since that sighting of alleged UFO (that's why I started watching ufo hunters season 3 as an occassion, havent watched it yet he he he)

What makes this case interesting but completely unknown is:
- This case resembles Phoenix Lights and more specifically the Southern Illinois, USA incident
- it was broadcasted on the national news and our news never take UFOs seriously. For the first time I saw a serious report of a UFO on our news - they never bother with such things. In fact, there is little to no interest in Astronomy not to say UFO cases in my region.

- additional two videos exist of the same sighting by two different people, you can say that by the differences in the people talking and the observation. The fact that more than one person has observed it, excludes the possibility of someone deciding to make a CGI hoax.

I mentioned in one post that I have observed the night sky just days ago, I saw three shooting stars that burned out rapidly, I saw 10 or more airplanes with a red blinking light. I saw a satellite that was a yellow dot, moving in straight direction, much higher in the air than the airplanes (because it was smaller) and I was sure it was a satellite. I also have studied Astronomy and know all the bright stars and the constellations in the night sky, so I can identify all of them. As a result of all this, I have never seen any UFOs or anything unidenitifed or moving strangely.

In these videos I see something that I have never seen, so it is different from all I have seen. Basically the behaviour of UFOs can be observed here - keeping triangular formation, the light disappearing, then appearing in one place. All the behaviour matches that of UFOs.

There are no chinese lanterns in our region, no signal lights as we don't have military bases nearby. The fireworks that one can see from time to time are NOTHING like that, I've seen all sorts of fireworks - all these beautiful explosions in various colors, some single red/green lights but all of them are not high in the sky - these videos show nothing like fireworks, chineese lanterns, Weather Balloons? No such thing fly in our skies especially on that video. I assure you, if these were any of those they would NOT BE on the news. I havent seen any other reports of UFOs on our news lately as they dont take them seriously. I assure you.

You do not have to understand what they talk on the news - they are just saying that they moved with varying velocity and that such lights have been observed over Phoenix, Arizona. They also mention that people have observed this in differnt parts of our city meaning this wouldn't be on the news if this were something common. All know the explosions and fireworks that some decide to party with, this is nothing like that.

Clearest video

What I think they are? As not being much of a believer I do not call these aliens or military, just mentioning that this is the same type of UFO as the ones observed in Illilnois and I think Texas had those too. Lots of people have reported seeing those according to the news.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why do all of such sighting happen at night? there is no frame of reference, just little white dots. Didnt seem particularly strange to me

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

I could film planes and helicopters on a daily basis and make threads like this.

Most people would come in and come up with some kind of alien related argument.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
Why do all of such sighting happen at night? there is no frame of reference, just little white dots. Didnt seem particularly strange to me

Because most of UFOs are gray color or something like that so you have a better view at night.

That's my theory.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think I explicitly said Im not going to burden myself with what it is. But I told you what it is not. Did I say alien? Are are skeptics ready to attack someone by any means necessary?

Even helicopters have a blinking light, they appear and disappear as dots just like that? Dont think so. Also they wouldn't be on the news if they were helis.. Sure just dots, but what did I say - Im throwing in this case as with having a couple of witnesses it is very much like the Illinois, Tinley Park

Compare the clear video with the UFO over Ilinois:

Exactly the same whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Awesome videos and comparison and connections. I am not sure if you or anyone else has done this, but it seems to me to make sense that organizations such as MUFON and SETI should get together in collaboration with the crop circle investigators and create some sort of correlation. Great find and don't let the trolls get to you. I really do like this site, but lack of common courtesy and member bashing should be banned - one strike and you're out.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karendva
Awesome videos and comparison and connections. I am not sure if you or anyone else has done this, but it seems to me to make sense that organizations such as MUFON and SETI should get together in collaboration with the crop circle investigators and create some sort of correlation. Great find and don't let the trolls get to you. I really do like this site, but lack of common courtesy and member bashing should be banned - one strike and you're out.

Thank you. I am posting this for comparison with the Illinois case that looks the same (compare the 'Clearest video' and the Illinois video below) and I said I do not engage myself to say what it is. Best we can do is say what it is not. I've been observing the night sky lots of times, as I've studied Astronomy as well, I know the northern hemisphere starry sky well and I have never seen anything like on the video, whatever that is, it's been seen in other parts of the world.

The videos on the first post are not made by me! They have been recorded by fellows from my city and I am just bringing and comparing those videos.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Very interesting OP! Thank you for sharing this with us. What a neat sighting -and to capture it on vid!

My spouse and I witnessed a pretty massive one, an isosolese triangle. It had five huge lights in V shape ..definitely one craft... We were stunned in awe.. Came pretty much right over our heads ...No cam

It sure would be nice to get to the bottom of these mysterious anamolies....whether they are our own secret crafts, other worldly beings (or BOTH!), Oh , hollograghic images , atmospheric ''swamp'' gas lol ??. ..I wanna know.

Thanks again for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and viewing the vids.

S&F! Gr8 thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Nothing unusual. This could be a formation of military aircraft, flying through layers (cirrus) of high altitude clouds. The clouds make the lights go appear and disappear and these probably are normal white lights but due to atmospheric disturbances / moisture in the air they tend to have all kinds of colours. As an astronomer you should know this.Same effect as the twinkling of stars.

Greetz,

Sander

new topics

top topics

join