It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Machu Pichu. 25-Aug-2011 daytime footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Bizarre! Three very fast bright unknown objects cross the skies above Machu Pichu in Peru. Birds? Compare the foreground and the distance of the sighting. Seems a good footage.

More bright and fast objects on another sighting on 08-Aug-2011 in Cuzco and incredible manouvers!.
Please watch in full screen

edit on 30-8-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Never mind the airplanes in the background, what the heck is the guy in the cowboy hat doing to that poor rock?

edit on 30-8-2011 by billy197300 because: ms

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
unfortunately regardless of if this is real or not, it just looks like the millions of other faked videos.

at least in the 50's people would try and make them look like saucers!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Nice find,mate.

Even when we slow the speed,they look so fast.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
first video seems to be legit ,
2nd im a bit more suss on how its perfectly sitting watching the sky then the bloke comes and grabs the tripod..
nevertheless,
im eager to hear what some others have to say s & f

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Finally saw the lights after paying to much attention to the rock whisperer.
They must be coming to collect him

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Video one is a pretty standard CGI orb effect .
Example

Video two ...same as video one

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I have seen too many of these daylight UFO's. Fast bright lights in formation travelling past clouds/buildings. They all look the same. The ones film in London recently were proven to be a hoax as some of the CGI used was not perfected and you could see the UFO behind the building!!
Seem strange that to place a camera into an ancient window an lo and behold a great light show appears right there, just like that.
Sorry, but I believe this is just another hoax from someone who has waaaaay to much time, and enjoys hindering proper research.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Nobody saw anything in person?

Although the building up there with the craftsmanship would be amazing, I find it hard to believe no one is looking at the view. And if I were to see real things in the air like that I would not be able to contain myself.

Too many people up there, not a chance that one of those people didn't see anything.

CGI hoax for sure.

And who the hell sets up a video camera and let's it play at a landscape? That's what a camera is for not a video recorder. What action are you capturing? Especially on a tripod. To scan over there is one thing but just to let it sit there... It's almost like they planned the video out.

Pred...
edit on 30-8-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You can't fake the real star ships.
One youtube poster has found them in major motion pictures.
And the action is similar.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Im finding it hard to keep concentrated on the 'things' in the first video, everytime i watch that guy cracks me up

anyway... im leaning towards an identified computer-generated object myself

edit on 30/8/11 by astrumpopulus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/8/11 by astrumpopulus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah once you see how easy these light videos can be hoaxed its almost impossible to take them seriously.
I tend to lean to the side of believer but not of this sorry. Thanks for uploading it nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

join