It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself..finally......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have been a long time reader of this site. I joined the site back in May and today finally decided to introduce myself. I absolutely love this site and its members. I have read things on this site everyday for the past year. I absolutely love it. It has been very informative...very eye opening. I look forward to being a member of this site....Thanks ATS

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmhouse
I have been a long time reader of this site. I joined the site back in May and today finally decided to introduce myself. I absolutely love this site and its members. I have read things on this site everyday for the past year. I absolutely love it. It has been very informative...very eye opening. I look forward to being a member of this site....Thanks ATS

Well, gosh, you're welcome.

Looking forward to your posts.
Cheers,
Beez

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tmhouse

Hi tmhouse, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, i wouldnt be saying hello if it wasnt for Inception which i just watched on sky tv. I think i might have wasted two and a half hours of my life, i was so looking forward to it but got a bit bored about an hour before the end and and started thinking "i which i was watching Vanilla Sky" , But i wasnt in dreamland im here so welcome.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Welcome to the site, i wouldnt be saying hello if it wasnt for Inception which i just watched on sky tv. I think i might have wasted two and a half hours of my life, i was so looking forward to it but got a bit bored about an hour before the end and and started thinking "i which i was watching Vanilla Sky" , But i wasnt in dreamland im here so welcome.

lol I have no idea what kind of welcome that is?

Welcome to the site, OP, and good luck! ATS is a very cool place with a lot of very bright members and I especially like how the site makes it a goal and a rule to have civilized discussion instead of terrible rants and hatred.

I am sure you will be happy with your decision to come to ATS finally!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Well thank you very much for the warm welcome

I'm sure I will very much enjoy being a member of this site

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Your right-I am very happy with my decision to join. Thanks for
making me feel so welcome

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Thanks so much for the warm welcome.
Look forward to future posts and discussions

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well I try my best. You can add yourself to the list of my very many fans that read my informative posts on ATS. I'm kind of a big deal here

/sarcasm from a frequent lurker.

Welcome

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

Awesome! Thanks I'll keep you in mind

new topics

top topics

join