It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible in 1 minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I am by no means a religious person although this is uplifting and quite clever! Have a look see if you like it!

Tacka
(Take care)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
lol crazy !

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Heh, props to that. Clever.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I nearly have this to a tee! Mary Magdalene would be so proud right now haha

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's 53 seconds so you owe me 7 seconds.

And...I'm going out on a limb to guess that these are Jehovahs or Latter Day Saints in a pathetic attempt at using youthful music and antics to steer kids towards their line of thoughts and beliefs.

If I'm right...pathetic. If I'm wrong...just a little less pathetic and a whole lot of funny.

Just a few pennies.

Other than that, I laughed.

Thanks.

edit on 26-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
And...I'm going out on a limb to guess that these are Jehovahs or Latter Day Saints in a pathetic attempt at using youthful music and antics to steer kids towards their line of thoughts and beliefs.

edit on 26-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Cross in the background removes odds of it being jehovas. My mother is one, and she had a carpet with barely noticeable "crosses" it on, for years. When I pointed it out, she had to remove and replace the carpet and not have it in her house.

I agree that It's not right to try to use stuff like this to try to entrap youth who can't think critically of it yet. But this doesn't seem to be that, it just seems like a joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very goofy, but most of the things that stuck with me over the years have been goofy and ridiculous.

I can't say it persuaded me to change my life beliefs, but it certainly is catchy and I can see how it would be useful to a congregation interested in similar tales. Good work! Reaching church congregations can be very difficult.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
It's 53 seconds so you owe me 7 seconds.

If I'm right...pathetic. If I'm wrong...just a little less pathetic and a whole lot of funny.

Just a few pennies.

Other than that, I laughed.

Thanks.

You're Latter Day Saint obversation was a good guess because of their shirts and nametags. But I think these guys are just having some fun. And making some money doing it. Here's a linky to their youtube channel.

top topics

join