It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens And Mysterious Rituals S03E05 (25/8-11)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here is the latest Ancient Alien's episode

We all know Ancient Alien's got a lot of guessing in the series. You don’t have to post this, because we already know that. Go to a tread about the serie's validity if you got that kind of comments.

Comment's of this episode is a lot more interesting in this tread.
(Enjoy)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

This episode is a pile of horse-hockey. I was so bored, I fell asleep. NOT up to par with past episodes

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I personally love the show! I like how accurate they are on issues as well as speculations.
Thumbs Up Ancient Aliens!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I look forward to the drama of truths being speculated every week, it is hard to stay awake until 10:00pm and watch until 11:00pm. I usuallly pass out several times during the show, they need to mix up the narrator's voice with someone new. I TiVo tape the show to watch at a reasonable hour later.

The ritual show was boreing for anyone who is already researching the subject. I thought the ideas presented are where anti Cosmic God.... The show almost has a hopeless overtone to that. I think they need to travel to more places and film the art, buildings, landscapes instead of using stock footage. I know that is more expensive, but didn't they get lots of money from dvd sales?

Ancient Aliens needs more UFO authors to interview, the museums with oops artifacts need to be filmed, along with the archelogical digs and scuba diving locations. People want more real in the present video. Variety too.
Georgio T. needs to get a hollywood glamour haircut in Hollywood. I just had to say that. He is very charming and intelligent producer/ speaker. My husband always comments on the hair, he's a traditional fellow.

***** I would love to see a debate between Eric Von Danigan and Dr. Zahid Hawass... wouldn't that be just fabulous drama? *****

We all want to see all the speakers, places, artifacts, art pieces, bones, etc... That we will never be able to travel and see for ourselves... Keep up the great work Ancient Aliens! We are on the edge of our chairs!
edit on 26-8-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Being a huge fan of the subject, i love me some ancient aliens. With that said i stopped watching sometime after the 2nd season. There are a limited amount a facts on the subject and these guys a stretching the subject so thin i just cant watch it anymore.

These shows are great for someone just learning about ancient aliens theory. Although i would love to see an episode that discusses the DROPA STONES

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

thank you for the video.

myself i see gods, angels and aliens as one and the same.
UFOs are intra dimensional vessels for the beings who can't just manifest in our world.

beings from different dimensions than our own, that are and have been with us all along.

but i still enjoy the archaeological footage.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

The ancient visitors is cartel spun anti Tesla propaganda.
The best way to understand pre time of Christ history is by reading
Velikovsky in which the indications are we knew the cosmos was beyond
our control and praying was the only way out and a fact Hebrews knew
of the periodic events of the planets or object they knew were not gods
and foretold the next cataclysm.

top topics

join