It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are We Going to War in All These Countries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So I was thinking about it, and have read many posts as to why we are going to war with all these countries in the name of freedom. Some people post that its for gold, its for oil, its for drugs its for peace etc. But I haven't really heard to much about the idea of it being to allow the formation of the NWO.

A lot of people believe the elitists are creating a new world order plan, well my thoughts are that we are going to war to get rid of any country where there would be resistance. Countries where its a dictatorship... turn to a "democracy" put whom ever it is that is fitting to allow for the NWO in place and wait for it to come. To me that seems more logical than any resource driven reasoning.

What are your thoughts?
edit on 25/8/11 by masqua because: Rep;aced All Caps in title

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It makes it easier to take over the country we are living in if all our armed forces are in lots of different countries. Our military strength is diluted and those who are true patriots are serving abroad.

The troops we have here arent as good ... they are the ones serving so they can get citizenship or they are over 30 years old. Its Obama's domestic military that will clamp down on the USA when the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Probably to encircle Iran, so as to eventually make a move against them.

The US sees Iran as the world's greatest threat.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Look behind the lies and their is always an economic, or geopolitical reason. Plain and simple. Why don't we go to war in Africa and save the people there? There is nothing in it for us. Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Because Nations would rather spend trillions of dollars in weapons production than to feed the homeless, help the jobless, and improve the life of their own citizens. Those weapons if left for too long will be a waste and would become obsolete therefore a waste. That's why they continually go to war, because they spent so much money on products of war.

It is called imperialism, or and empire's ambition to take over the world, without knowing that one day the world won't be a threat, rather it will be its own neglected citizens, like we saw in Britain.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ever played a game of 'Risk', before?

You gotta tactically position your troops & take out your enemies, so that you dominate & rule the world.

It's possible to win by being defensive & not "branch out", but it's much easier to "win the game" by moving strategically & being offensive.

NWO, here we come...

edit on 25-8-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by STEADFast

No. While active duty troops will always be the highest trained, national guard units are some of the most frequently deployed. The troops deployed vs deployable troops will never be more than 1/6th or so at a time. That figure it just a guess, but I am sure it is somewhere around there.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I can tell you the truth I guess, I trust you. We here in the US are all evil and want to take over the world. It is our plan to take over every country until it is the United States of the World. shhhhhh...don't tell anybody I told you our secret.
Really, I think it is simply rich people seeing an opportunity to get richer and they don't care who they hurt in the process.....as simple as that. Greed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

war can be compared to theft...ie taking resources..

America is the junky (or gang of junkies[debt]) and we are broke.. So, what do broke junkies do in order to keep getting the drug? Break ins and home invasions!!

Proof!!! we owe China and we are broke so we agree to pay them in copper and lithium mines. problem is the mines we have an eye on are not ours. No problem, we secure Afghanistan and now the CHinese have copper and lithium mines there.. Real simple No??

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good speculations, so far. I'll add:

Fundamentalist Islamic strategy to spread Western military might as thin as possible before making a move on Israel-- or even a less obvious target?

Note how US is responding not instigating and note how peasant troops and weapons so readily available seem to show instigation from Islamic Fundamentalists.

But then again, there is that report of Great Britain running the show which opened the way for the so-called "locals" to overrun Tripoli yesterday.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
...our economy is wrapped up in the military industrial complex - has been for at least 100yrs... its the biggest employer and the biggest focus for contractors of all kinds (arms, automotive, boats / ships, clothing, fuel, food, planes - its a really big list)...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It has to do with a flow of money and power. We are spending and spending into worthless wars. The goal is to make our country weak and then we will have to rely on foreign interests to support us. They are positioning us to beg to join the New World Order. After we join you will see a push of a one world religion and supreme ruler. And if you think this is all BS, you are wrong. It has already started. Look at the price of gold. It is not that gold is high priced, it is that our US dollar is damned near worthless. This happens from spending money into wars. I would not be surprised if we get into more wars.

And that bad thing is, once the US slips into the NWO the rest will follow because of fear.

Vote Ron Paul, its the only chance we got.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

Fundamentalist Islamic strategy to spread Western military might as thin as possible before making a move on Israel-- or even a less obvious target?

If you believe that you are crazy. It all started with Bin Laden, that same Bin Laden which is close with the Bush family. The same Bin Laden we funded with weapons and millions(some say billions) to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan back in the 1980s. We created the fake Islamic threat. You have been brainwashed to fear an enemy that we created. They have used your own subtle racism against you to hate a culture foreign to you and people that look different that you.

Why are we guarding poppy fields in Afganistan? Because we ship it back as heroine to the USA to sell to our own kids. Wake you and get your head in gear. We our own worst enemies. The powers behind Israel, Russia, Afghanistan, and the USA are all the same. They are playing chess with the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
It all started with Bin Laden, that same Bin Laden which is close with the Bush family. The same Bin Laden we funded with weapons and millions(some say billions) to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan back in the 1980s.

If you think this started with Bin Laden, you really need to read more history. Yes, Bin Laden was involved in the war against the Russians, and yeah, we backed the opposition force against the russians. That's not abnormal for the US nor did it "create" the problem. Sure it helped against the Russians, but now that they are gone the threats are now more asymmetric. Also not abnormal for the region they came from.

The hatred of jews has been going on for a long time, even in the middle east. Imperialism is never favored, especially by arrogant muslims (culturally arab)

We created the fake Islamic threat. You have been brainwashed to fear an enemy that we created. They have used your own subtle racism against you to hate a culture foreign to you and people that look different that you.

No, there really are quite a number of crazy history frozen people out there. I'll grant that the threat is relatively small provided they don't get their hands on anything really nasty. The fight against that these days is getting harder.

Why are we guarding poppy fields in Afganistan? Because we ship it back as heroine to the USA to sell to our own kids. Wake you and get your head in gear. We our own worst enemies. The powers behind Israel, Russia, Afghanistan, and the USA are all the same. They are playing chess with the world.

We aren't doing anything about it because we are stupid and we made a deal with warlords. Again, par for the course when big powers play the game.

Please, read more about the middle east.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

I am talking about our supposed battle against these Islamic terrorists in the Middle East recently after 911. It was all set up by funding Bin Laden in 1980s. He was the enemy we created. This was all planned since then. If you are so smart then you should know that the Cold War was all bull#. Maybe you ought to read some real sources and not just wikipedia which was also been manipulated.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
one word answer

OIL

your welcome

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If you got the miilltary why not use it . It's all about control. Who ever contorl's the country with the oil. control's the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We are destablizing that part of the world to create a new country. Before it can happen, a few things must go, namely Iraq,Iran,Syria,Egypt.

It is much easier to deal with one oil barron/nuclear power, than 4 or 5.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

Originally posted by Frira

If you believe that you are crazy.

No it doesn't mean I'm crazy-- it means I read books on history rather than anonymous and unsourced blogs on conspiracy theories.

My sources have footnotes and Bibliographies. Your sources live in their Mom's basement and live on Cheetos.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...our economy is wrapped up in the military industrial complex - has been for at least 100yrs... its the biggest employer and the biggest focus for contractors of all kinds (arms, automotive, boats / ships, clothing, fuel, food, planes - its a really big list)...

I really think that this is the main reason why the US of A. need so many Wars,
their whole System is based on Military, the War Industry and Re-building!

Without this the US can"t exists anymore and this is the hellish Way.

There will be no change in the American Politic until we change this Way!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join