It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting work you're doing with the audio. A couple of months ago, I was able to isolate a set of frequencies on a song that a member had posted about...he had said that there was a voice that seemed out of place right in the middle of the song, kind of like an EVP. You can read all about it here (link goes to last page of the thread w/the enhanced audio that I submitted): I found an EVP in an iTunes song

Anyway, I've read your posts in this thread and I've listened to the audio you provided, and I'm rather intrigued. I'm gonna take a look at the original audio and see if I can find anything interesting. Just as I did in the aforementioned thread, I have to say that I can't promise anything, because there are times that we go looking when there is nothing to find. However, I'll do my best, and try to be objective as possible. Any further info/speculation from your daughter would be a treat as well, but I understand if it's a subject you don't want to press with her. Take care!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm reluctant to ask her questions about it, but as it's 'flavour of the month' I'm sure she will speak about it again.
If she does I will listen and see what she has to say. Before I had her I worked with children, we did developmental reports, so I know a fair amount about not asking leading questions.
My best bet is to just listen, and let her offer information if she does.

Of course, if she says any more about it, I will let you know.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Play her the other Youtube videos and ask her what she thinks it is. If I played them for my boys, they would say train, or truck, or jet, etc. If she says "messages" then maybe she hears something we don't hear!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. Its amazing what comes out of their mouths at impromptu moments....
Quite often hubby and I openly sit around talking about Aliens and the like. My young fellow whom is 11, on hearing us talking about them one time - turned around and said to me that there is no such thing as Aliens and that those that we call Aliens are "Spacemen". That they are just like us!!!! And that they have been here for a long time.
Now we had never asked his opinion on his thoughts and the like with regards to this subject, but often has come out with a few fruits of information voluntarily.
One of those that he told us - this one just outta the blue as we were driving home one evening, when he was around 9 (he is turning 12 this year and hitting high school the next) is that he is not from this world and lived (pointing with his finger out the car window to a star system) -originally - on another planet.
From what I can also understand, and like you I am not claiming he is indigo or any of that, is that he seems to astral travel and has visitors of a night (a dark man just standing in his room).
I would be interested to hear of other tidbits your young lass has come out with. Maybe we should dedicate a thread to those parents on ATS that have unusual things to report with regards to their children etc...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is facinating! Children are extremely perceptive and intuitive.

I have heard that children can hear different frequencies than adults. Do you think that the weird sounds in the sky may only be audible to the younger generation?? Just a though!

Please, please keep us updated as I would love to hear if your daughter has any more insights.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Deplume, that was a great story, I beleive what your daughter has told you, especially this part,

"No-one should be frightened of them, they are like... superheroes. They know whats going wrong because they can see everything better, and they are telling us, but no-one is listening, so they will probably have to come and say it to our faces'

That is very detailed, and no 6 yr old that I've ever met has come up with anything like it before.

I beleive kids see things that we don't, our minds are mostly closed before we get to be teenagers.

just a bit off topic for a second to share a story that I heard from my barber, he is a good friend of mine and I know he has never told me a lie, he said he trusted me with his story because I always tell him about stuff I read right here on ATS.

He told me that when he was about 4 to 5 yrs old, he heard some of the grown-ups talking at a party, they were talking about the pyramids in Egypt, and he walked over and told everybody that he used to Fly over them a long time ago, he also told me that he used to see auras around people, and that some of them used to frighten him.

on topic;
stay tuned to your daughter, and keep a notepad handy to write down everything she says.

And Please keep us posted in this thread.

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_seeker
From what I can also understand, and like you I am not claiming he is indigo or any of that, is that he seems to astral travel and has visitors of a night (a dark man just standing in his room).

She used to talk about a man standing in my bedroom. She talked about it ever since she was about 2-3
It freaked everyone out except me. She was never scared when she spoke about it, so I never made it a big thing.
My sis refused to stay over though!

Originally posted by ScubaGirl
I have heard that children can hear different frequencies than adults. Do you think that the weird sounds in the sky may only be audible to the younger generation?? Just a though!
Please, please keep us updated as I would love to hear if your daughter has any more insights.

Children can actually hear higher frequencies.
That's why they use high frequency noises outside shops to keep kids from hanging around in groups outside.
They call it 'the mosquito', and I can still, just about, hear it myself. (It's horrible, and it hurts)

We've noticed that when all these noises are recorded, there are two intermingled sounds. High frequency, and low frequency. We've been messing around with the lower pulsing sort of rumble, to see if that's anything we can identify, be it a noise we can recognise, or a message, or something that can be put down to a natural cause...

Maybe we've been looking at completely the wrong sound?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

i was reading your post and was amazed at what your child said it kept making me think about a video i watched. now hear me out i dont know if you believe in angels,demons, heaven or hell but this fits. The video had a man named Roger Morneau and he said the most interesting thing about the deception of mankind, He said that demons will declare themselves to be inhabitants of far distant planets(Aliens) and warn us about the destruction of Earth unless something serious is done to avoid it. Your daughter said 'It's a message from the VISITORS up in the SKY!" i think demons(aliens). Then you asked her why they were sending a message and she said "Because they want to tell us whats wrong with everything, and tell us what to do." I don't know if im right about this but it sure is close.

heres the url
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Originally posted by The_seeker

She used to talk about a man standing in my bedroom. She talked about it ever since she was about 2-3
It freaked everyone out except me. She was never scared when she spoke about it, so I never made it a big thing.
My sis refused to stay over though!

We have had this man around us since I was small, I saw him very regular right up until I was in my 30's (am 38 now), and my daughter whom is 18 now used to see him on a regular basis as well, and now its my young fella - seems to us (my family) its inherited.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Just a thought. I recall listening to the WOW signal. Would be interested to know if she hears anything in that?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Deplume

There are a bunch of recordings of the sound on ATS, perhaps someone should be running it through software to find patterns? Or possibly playing with the frequencies and trying to isolate something?

Who knows?

Oooo... that is a great idea! What if "they" are transmitting messages in various Earth languages, but the atmosphere slows them down such that they sound like a low droning noise. Wouldn't hurt to speed them up, to a point where the pitch is within the range of the average human voice. 'Cause I tell ya... it's a low drone, and I actually think I hear it outside right now. No kidding! Be back in a few minutes...

Yeah after reading this post i agree... like maybe the drones are either drawn out and slowed down or possibly having there frequency mixed up.. like maybe the girl is hearing higher in sound frquencies than we can here...

did people not post about pets going a bit mad recentley on here... they here in higher frequencies too.. maybe its somthing like that...

Also geeking out here im sure one of the star trek movies has aliens talking in a language that is like the sound of humback whales, maybe there somthing like that going on, and kids (or at least this one specific Kid is able to pick up on it) i mean im sure when i was younger animals made more sense and i could talk or at least understand gaelic and certainly cant now

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

She has her 'moments' (don't we all?) and we sometimes call her our little ''puzzle'', because she has seen things we couldn't fully explain, and has described, in detail, conversations she couldn't possibly have heard, or dreams/nightmares myself and/or her father have had.

My little brother is also six, and well, I wish I was closer with him, and due to his lacking of a father I played a very large role in his life growing up.

He has commonly said things like "When I was 40" etc etc etc with long intricate stories following that.

I believe, as I, a 22 year old, am very kindred and opening up my mind to new possibilities, and maybe even on a subconscious level trying to hear the "visitors" messages your daughter speaks of, that the new generation will be capable of many many feats we could only imagine.

My brother has constantly astounded me in the things he says and knows. My grandmother raises him, as my mother has passed, but we have always took the approach of explaining to him the fundamentals of love and happiness, and we've never pushed a religion on him.

And thus, he has such a open beautiful and creative mind is truly awesome.

I can only hope he may be able to convey to me the same messages that your daughter has to you. Luckily, my grandmother is a very spiritual person who had her fun in the 60s, so, she will do all the conveying directly to me

Best regards, and a truly enlightening read!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScubaGirl
This is facinating! Children are extremely perceptive and intuitive.

There is quite possibly some kind of frequency contained within the hum heard worldwide that our bodies are capable of perceiving and absorbing, but that is placed outside of our normal auditory range.

I cannot help but think of one of my favourite "The Outer Limits" episodes entitled "Music of the Spheres". A strange transmission is received on Earth. The adults cannot perceive anything strange about the transmission, but upon hearing it young people are placed into an absolute trance from which no-one can stir them.

Obviously the transmission goes viral. After a couple of days of being "glued" to the "strange music contained within the transmission", the youngsters start undergoing physical changes.

At the end the humans realize that the transmission was sent by "helpers" from outside our solar system - these helpers' own sun underwent a radical change. They recognized that our sun was to experience the same change, and beamed down the necessary frequency contained within this transmission so that the youth could radically and quickly make the physical changes necessary in order to survive the radiation sent out by the changing sun.

Was a mind-blowing episode. It is worth looking at again, especially when viewed in context to the OP's thread and your post.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

There is quite possibly some kind of frequency contained within the hum heard worldwide that our bodies are capable of perceiving and absorbing, but that is placed outside of our normal auditory range.

Now that's an interesting point. I've posted before on other threads about my experience with a loud, inexplicable rumble-type noise. It happened when I was trying to sleep, and even after putting in ear-plugs and blocking out the sound, I could still feel it inside my body.

It was my dog that woke me up when it was happening, and she was extremely agitated. I can believe that children would also be able to pick up on things that adults would not.

Fascinating thread, OP.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I do hope that if there is a message from off worlders, somebody figures out what they are saying.

In regards to Small I suspect that she has sensitive qualities. She may be able to pick up on your thoughts and those of others around her she may not even be aware of it, she may consider them her own thoughts.

She may know something we don't, might be aware of off worlders but she may not. How can we know?

Enjoy your little treasure, they grow up too fast, mine are at the age where they tend to reject any opinion which is not mainstream in their peer group. It's all self image and fitting in
When all else fails time brings change.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What an exciting thread! I truly believe your little girl knows what she is talking about and I am excited to hear more from her, especially some sort of information on what the visitors are saying. I, for one, would like to be prepared in the event of something big happening!

Thank you for posting this.

*goes to find small children to hang out with...*

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
keep us updated thank you for this its amazing

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I've had a similar experience...although not as profound as yours. My 5 year old son who is kind of the ugly duckling in the blonde hair blue eyes sort of way while everyone of us have dark hair...Partner, First son and last son.

We were laying there in a darkened room. We were discussing about what happens after you die. That awkward question was not long ago discussed with an answer of 'Nothing, you just die. Times up.'...Very different to what we were discussing at that moment. I asked my two boys what was the purpose of life? What are we meant to do? I get tears now just thinking about it.

He, the Ugly duckling, piped up all excited, even though it was evening relax time, and said with all the confidence of a well trained student "It's to remember what you did in your last life."

I had never suggested reincarnation and from that moment forward I honestly believe we, hu (high universal) -man are somehow special, and we are not taught what we should be about life and how we should truly be existing upon this planet. I believe we are distracted. Material life has successfully distracted us, well most. Religion has distracted the populations too.
edit on 24-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

it does sound alot like music from maybe a rave or house party somewhere. or it could just be aircraft

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Before my current job I was a preschool teacher for 2 years. It was amazing at how observant children are. Even to your own emotions, and even to outside influences. Interesting story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join