It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by SouthernRain55

I would like to thank you for polite and well written reply, I might not believe DK but I can stll star a well written response.

DK said in his threads that from 09 things would start to get wild and that is why I posted his quote which has definately not come true.
Also some have noted that DK's style changed from his first thread to his last thread, go and read Dan Tanna's thread and see if you can spot a similarity, many posters believed he was the same person.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

I'd say things on a global scale have been pretty wild since 09, Earthquakes, Storms, Military action, Riots etc

Also, if ATS binds it's user profile to an IP address then Dan T and Dark Knight can't be the same, Dan T replied to Dark Knight's threads....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with this?

Welcome to the shooting gallery: fireball incidence 2005:1.28/day 2011:4.94/day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As of Aug 26, 3.83 per day over the US, up from 1.28 per day in 2005.

Fireballs are being reported all over the world, more of them and bigger, and getting deeper into the atmosphere, more hitting the ground, some starting fires.

If we're hitting a thick patch of space rocks, as I think we are, we could be in for a very hot time pretty quick, and not much can be done about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes things are a bit mad in world at the mo' but this has nothing to with DK, all of his prophercies/preditions haven't come true, not a single one!! Give me my fleet of mile wide UFOs that thousands have witnessed.
What I don't like and stated so in DK's thread was his lack of common sense putting other members at risk.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Crimson, thank you for clearing that up about DK's email.
IMO, I think one could make an intelligent guess as to what this might mean...one of two things really...doesn't help either side though, lol.
1. DK did infact go off the grid and is still at his destination, ready to ride out the "storm".
2. He was in fact not telling the truth and closed his account/got bored with it and let it close due to inactivity.

Another one of those things that isn't enough fact to go either way. 1/2 point for the believers...1/2 point for the nonbelievers... *sigh*

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Maybe that's just my feeling...

But I think he meant ``Dark Night`` instead of Dark Knight... and he ``predicts`` a CME wiping out the world's electric grid between end of october 2011 and early 2012...

That's just my feeling.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Another member on here at the time of DK and DT posted up some research into the backgrounds of both and other threads they posted including posts in BTS, I'll just say that at the time it was very eye opening.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Another member on here at the time of DK and DT posted up some research into the backgrounds of both and other threads they posted including posts in BTS, I'll just say that at the time it was very eye opening.

I'm not saying it isn't possible but for one I'm not sure whether ATS binds an internet IP address to a users profile and also both DK & DT had extensive posting histories, seems like a lot of hard work for a hoax although both members (assuming they are different people) are coincidentally banned.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Maybe that's just my feeling...

But I think he meant ``Dark Night`` instead of Dark Knight... and he ``predicts`` a CME wiping out the world's electric grid between end of october 2011 and early 2012...

That's just my feeling.

Interesting point, I can see that.

A lot of people are drawing a correlation between his username and his prediction, seems strange to me that someone would create an account on a site like ATS and wait so long before "revealing" a prediction based upon that username.

Although stranger things have happened...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by SouthernRain55

I would like to thank you for polite and well written reply, I might not believe DK but I can stll star a well written response.

DK said in his threads that from 09 things would start to get wild and that is why I posted his quote which has definately not come true.
Also some have noted that DK's style changed from his first thread to his last thread, go and read Dan Tanna's thread and see if you can spot a similarity, many posters believed he was the same person.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Hello, again Kurokage. I want to thank you for the polite reply as well.
I strongly feel we can't get anywhere if we bicker at each other, I wish others would follow our example. BTW, thank you for the star, lol.
I can completely understand why you don't believe all of this...as I have also doubted several things. I do know this much (IMO) much of what DK reported IS happening, and only until it actually does/doesn't happen will we know for sure. I truly hope he did lie...I hate to think of what might be if it comes to pass!
I think it just depends on how you enterpret what he said...he did say things would get wild in '09 but he never elaborated enough to be specific on how wild it would get...to him what has been happening might have been "wild". Then again...maybe not.
I actually had the Dan Tanna and DK similiarities on my list of things to investigate for myself. Although, I don't think for me personally it will prove or disprove it...again...I don't believe it was DK in the last thread. Agghh, it would be simpler if I just believed DK wrote it all!

I recall...and I will have to check that out as well when going back and reading Dan & DK...but I recall someone stating that they knew for a FACT that they were not one and the same...but never elaborated. Perhaps it would be helpful to contact this person and maybe they would shed some light on why they think that...Just a thought. I might actually do that. Hopefully they will be kind enough to share with me their reasoning for saying that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
well look on the bright side its only two months till the actual date, so not long to wait, funny seems as if it was yesterday reading the thread but someone was right - 2006, well lets hang on for the ride.

If this helps..

DK did return, am i correct, i remember him stating he was back for supplies.

He also mentioned that he and his family had found the perfect spot, near caves, near running water, and trees enough to camp out in, now saying all of that, how does one go about getting into and out of lets say Tibet, for one visa, for two local police, local army..do you think they just let anyone turn up and camp in their country, doubtfull,
i mean look how hard it is to pitch a camp or tent in the UK, do you think people would not notice in tibet, oh thats ok thats the soothsayers over there camping out.. they are ok, go and say hi if you like..u catch my drft.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Although it may actually happen that no one will be on the grid at the time...he was specific that he meant D4rk Kn1ght and not dark night.

As I always said, I used the d4rk kn1ght to try and 'catch in a net' others who knew a bit more than i did, kind of like a signal lamp...

His parting message was about a very specific event, on the 28th of october, 2011, called Dark Knight. Do not think the K is a spelling mistake, it is not. The K is a very specific part of the warning,. Do not leave out the K.

"His" is referring to the orignal informant. The person that DK got his information from. A friend's father on his deathbed.

and the 4 and 1, as I said in the very first thread, its a marker, a calling card if you like to people out there that I would like to get in contact with me, as is the K in Kn1ght.

The 4 and 1 is for the 41st president of the United States, and a former head of the CIA. The person who is said to have lead the project in the early days, and first used it in anger during Gulf War 1 - as witnessed by certain peoples, whom I believe may actually have personal photographs of this event.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by minkykeka

From my understanding he was VERY far away from anyone knowing they were even there once they went to their "hideout" for lack of better words. He came down into town for supplies, etc...but did not stay around people...he was somewhere high on a mountain around caves.
Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well, we do have to make 20 posts before we are allowed to make a thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I posted earlier about D4rk Kn1ght and how it is not a person but a group of gamers and hackers. www.d4rk-kn1ghts.itgo.com... They seem to be originaly from Yahoo chat rooms. Hint the old Yahoo email address. They are using gaming servers as chats and also social media Facebook so on. D4rk Kn1ght founders were 6 or 7 people back in 2003 from what I noticed. They created a group that had founders, recruiters, enforcers and so on. Seems they played games in chat rooms where if a member had a agenda to push they would call on others to help. If some one seemed to be picking thier story apart they would call in the team who would attack on multiple fronts. Attacking the person who they wanted to stop. Supporters to promote what the person was trying to push. So on. In the link I posted the founder ? said he came from a group called o0 Nemeis. well following that you find this twitter feed for Nemesis Republic.twitter.com...#!/NemesisRepublic Which seems to be chating about EDL (English Defence League) en.wikipedia.org... twitter.com...#!/search?q=%23EDL.

NemesisRepublicNemesis Republic
@Nemesisrepubllc Yes indeed, same pics as Foxy same delusions :0) #EDL #UAF #BNP #teamwc TROLL liar crazed obsessive :0) cc @EwokForce
6 minutes ago

@Nemesisrepubllc No that's only a barking mad fake Google profile . Not Plus. But it says it all about racist you :0) #EDL #BNP #TeamWC
8 minutes ago

@Nemesisrepubllc Yeah I'm on google plus too but I won't bother joining with you as you are a TROLL #EDL #BNP #Teamwc
9 minutes ago

Just a reminder Anders Behring Breivik was connected to EDL and other racist groups. I think your seeing some postings by a group who sees race wars coming. I don't know if they were in a group that was planning some thing or just knew some thing that groups were planning. Who knows it could even have been Anders Behring Breivik himself. en.wikipedia.org... He did drop out of society to plan his attack. And he even says their are others. And he called himself a Justiciar Knight of the Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici (PCCTS, Knights Templar).

I would like to see what others think of this and see what others can find.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That's actually pretty interesting, although as far as I can see Dark Knight wasn't really trying to push anything

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The connection between Dan Tana and DK is only applicable to those threads posted after the 2006 thread. I for one, as mentioned earlier, suggest that is down to the other threads not being created by DK.

Can I also suggest time is better spent on the 2006 thread if its the warning thats to be researched. If its trying to identify DK that is the priority that can only be found in that thread because IMO its the only thread DK penned.

respects

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Anders Behring Breivik didn't seem to be pushing anything until after the events with his manifesto. He didn't want to preach and convert but act as a martyr with a manifesto left behind as a type of bible for others. He droped out and acted with out warning.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Dk was a person and not some member of a hackers group. I dont see the connection your trying to make?

respects

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Anders Behring Breivik didn't seem to be pushing anything until after the events with his manifesto. He didn't want to preach and convert but act as a martyr with a manifesto left behind as a type of bible for others. He droped out and acted with out warning.

That's a ridiculous analogy and you know it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Its hard to follow delusional people like Anders Behring Breivik but he was a gamer. At least that is what came out when people started looking ito him. And he was a big knights templar game fan and also Call of Duty fan. He decided to play out his gaming fantasy in real life.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join