It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 765
<< 762  763  764    766  767  768 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by favouriteslave
How did you get the safe 9999 to work? I tried it and it gave me the general GET (none)

Everything is GONE! Seriously, this is how it's going to be? Just cut the strings and run? How coward.

Originally posted by Doomish

Oct 28 page is gone. Uh everything is gone. All related pages, safe, manual, RECORD etc...
Unless I'm having a grand mal dysfunction on my linux laptop.

All white with just this........

GET (none) (none) Tuesday, 11-Oct-2011 00:59:30 CDT

edit on 11-10-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

The safe 9999 link still works for me:
oct282011.com...

but you're right. Everything else is gone. Completely

I don't think he is cutting the strings and running.

I wouldn't think, either. He has been pretty committed to this.

Did Anon have any interest in hacking this site?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yep, in your cache, it doesn't work for me at all. I suggest everyone clear their cache first then attempt access.

I use 4 different access point throughout the day. Linux laptop, Chrome with windows, a DroidX and a Galaxy Tablet and none of them work for the October site.

Post your link to the safe, I'll see if it works for me

How did you get the safe 9999 to work? I tried it and it gave me the general GET (none)

Everything is GONE! Seriously, this is how it's going to be? Just cut the strings and run? How coward.

Oct 28 page is gone. Uh everything is gone. All related pages, safe, manual, RECORD etc...

oct282011.com...

Yeah, I got the 9999 to work again, just by clicking on my link. So mine still works, but I originally found the Oct 28 page from that other conspiracy site instead of this one, so maybe that's the difference?

Ready, can you verify that your 9999 doesn't work?

oct282011.com...

But maybe since I have visited this one frequently (its my favorite of the safe pages), it may be in my cache??

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

How are some able to and some not? I cleared my cache, have you tried to clear your cache and then see if it still works?

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
I can get the main page still with the cat.

Source code still has October 28th, 2011 - Step Eight.day - Travel (_) - The change is happening

I think now the Travel is referring to remote viewing traveling and being transported with your spirit body to where you think of as they pull you thinking of you.

I would, but I kinda don't want to. Its my favorite page and my only working link to this website that has taken up countless hours of my life.

Lol. I guess I need to suck it up and just do it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Yep, in your cache, it doesn't work for me at all. I suggest everyone clear their cache first then attempt access.

I use 4 different access point throughout the day. Linux laptop, Chrome with windows, a DroidX and a Galaxy Tablet and none of them work for the October site.

Post your link to the safe, I'll see if it works for me

oct282011.com...

Yeah, I got the 9999 to work again, just by clicking on my link. So mine still works, but I originally found the Oct 28 page from that other conspiracy site instead of this one, so maybe that's the difference?

Ready, can you verify that your 9999 doesn't work?

oct282011.com...

But maybe since I have visited this one frequently (its my favorite of the safe pages), it may be in my cache??

Verified.

Opened in a different browser - IE - and I got the 409 error.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Are you claiming responsibility for removing the site? If so can you tell us why you removed it. What did it contain that was a danger to us or anyone. Can someone fess up to anything with an explanation now?

Originally posted by JohnSmith01
This matter is now resolved, the website is gone. Our systems have been restored and we continue to monitor, we would just like to thank the ones of you who did send us your logs and information, we thank you and wish you all the best.

John Smith

Sent via Sub Loop of BITF Mail Systems

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am reconnected so I'm going to practice having the shut down gone. Got appointments in the morning.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

You can access the full site?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't think so, she probably didn't clear her cache or she's speaking of something else.

Originally posted by 200457

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

This matter is now resolved, the website is gone. Our systems have been restored and we continue to monitor, we would just like to thank the ones of you who did send us your logs and information, we thank you and wish you all the best.

John Smith

So you still feel you are the British Company?

Why would you feel threatened by Open or think ANYONE wanted the website GONE of those of us following along here?

What business is it of yours to be involved?

If you truly wished us the best why did you demolish the website?
edit on 11-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I don't think so, she probably didn't clear her cache or she's speaking of something else.

Originally posted by 200457

I can still access the site /main.html but I had to do the remote hacking hold the focus technique to bring it up seeing it back in time how it was and doing a time game on it as it was worth the energy for the music.

Can you get the cat page with music still? Focus it seeing it is just hung up and needs to unglitch. See it opening when it WAS and shift that time screen forward as you click.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Favouriteslave, We do not take responsibility, we are just monitoring. We will continue to monitor this domain and log data, if anyone would like to contact us they can do by using our E-mail, it’s in the right places. We prefer to use the shadows of the internet which we have done for some years now, we do not find any good comes from us communicating in public; our comment board on the "Record" site is a prime example. So we apologise for this. We wish you all the best ATS members. Our public Accounts will be removed in due course so please come direct to us if you wish to communicate.
John Smith

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

We do not take responsibility.

John Smith

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Favouriteslave, We do not take responsibility, we are just monitoring. We will continue to monitor this domain and log data, if anyone would like to contact us they can do by using our E-mail, it’s in the right places. We prefer to use the shadows of the internet which we have done for some years now, we do not find any good comes from us communicating in public; our comment board on the "Record" site is a prime example. So we apologise for this. We wish you all the best ATS members. Our public Accounts will be removed in due course so please come direct to us if you wish to communicate.
John Smith

There is no such thing as the BITF. You are not who you say you are.

Quoting the website. "They will deceive you"

edit on 11-10-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

We are not public, we are not part of any government or organisation, as we have said it is just a name. Contact us via E-mail if you wish to communicate, for the last time ATS members, we wish you the best.

John Smith

link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

John Smith

There is no such thing as the BITF. You are not who you say you are.

Quoting the website. "They will deceive you"

edit on 11-10-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

Is this some kind of joke?
Seriously??

link   
Guys, Basically when you are on a website, if you click the link from that page. It will display that page in the thing. It is meant to freak you out but its not that complicated.. Just type in the website and it will show nothing. But if you click this link, www.oct282011.com... Then www.abovetopsecret.com... will show up in that slot. It just changed.

I saw it when it first happened. As he/she was changing it. The time wasn't there the first time this started.. Then it was added so i assume it was being changed while I refreshed.

IT HAS CHANGED NOW, THE WEBSITE IS BACK TO BEFORE
edit on 11-10-2011 by pursuitofhappiness because: The website is now back to the picture of the rising soul.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
HAHAHA

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
My theory is one my friend shared with me first.

This is i guess you could say "anonymous" and they are going to try and
zap facebook when the time comes to an end.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The website is back up.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pursuitofhappiness

I refreshed the page and got this.

Forbidden
174.111.103.204 (this is in red)

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.835.202 Safari/535.1
/409.shtml

.[....]

new topics

top topics

<< 762  763  764    766  767  768 >>

join