It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 673
<< 670  671  672    674  675  676 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Yes you did i know because im the one you called egotistical.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Never said any of that, grasping for straws ey silent?

If an argument turns into assumptions, it goes no where. I am merely making observations.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
this is what happens when one has tunnel vision but only sees peripheral

I say:

we need a garage or a sizzling hot mechanics dude

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Oh, sure. Get off on a technicality. Because no one here understands sarcastic implications.

LOL..it worked for others, 200. I had to try. It has certainly worked well for Open, yes?

link   
reply to post by 200457

God-like observations putting your self in the seat of the know-better, yes indeed.
You did not step toe.
At all.

link   

Originally posted by 0pened
That site is a form of soft torture essentially. When you start believing that there are no coincidences, you will go crazy. Add to that setting a vague date seems ominous and adds to the paranoia. I highly recommends that everyone go outside and forget about that site. Go find yourself again. You all need to clear your heads. That is why I posted so many links, so you would all be focusing somewhere else.

When you focus too much time on something like that site it is bad for your mental health. Life is outside your window, not on a computer. There are coincidences. Remember that. You must find your own answers to the meaning of life.

Perhaps this is an exercise of being "in the dark of night" and to have patience for the night to end. It also points out how senseless it is to not be in the light at all times. The weird tone is back on the rain page.

There's bound to be something really wonderful happening preparing for October 28th. I will post the good news when I find it.

I'm going to a park for a while. I read on a forum someone posted something about the cold war bomb drills. We all had to hide under desks which was ridiculous considering you'd be toast. The second thing they gathered us up for was to all be collected to go to a national forest deep in nature with a lake and lots of trees in a park.This was the national idea. This worked in New Jersey, but when we moved to Las Vegas to the AFB we got taken to the Valley of Fire to start over. Perhaps Open posting "the park" view is hinting at this. I would much rather go to a national park than be buried alive underground.

What if the "elite" are self burying underground sealing themselves off in "Hell" their own selves?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Im not sure if you noticed TNT but you just became the opposite of what you and others said you are.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Yes you did i know because im the one you called egotistical.

And I am the one you called "too sentimental". Did you enjoy being judged any less than I?

It was a lesson in objectivity.

link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by sheba2011

I understand what you say, but I still do get negative back, it just comes in in a way I can change it into positive to send out again. Did I explain that in an understandable way? So I try to help those Who recieve negative by extracting it fom them, and replacing it with positive.

Namasté

Yes, I think I do understand what you mean. I actually used to be a lot like Molimo (I suspect), which is why I can empathize with him. First step was learning how not to absorb other people's anxiety. Next step was learning that creating a shield that only pinged it back at them like a hot potato really did not help the situation AT ALL either, as the energies simply multiplied. Final step was learning to transform the energies, through the breath. Breathe in deep... swirl it around the heart chakra... breathe out love.

Is that what you meant, or close enough?

link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Well, apart from the 'Elite' being only in "our" own heads… nothing.

Cool story, bro, as they say.

link   

Im not sure if you noticed TNT but you just became the opposite of what you and others said you are.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

As you wish, Molimo.

link   

They aren't god-like observations. I assure you I am a mortal human being. With that being said, your whole argument is flawed. Anyone can make the observation I made. (I only made one, directed towards TNT, not you, she can fight her own battles)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

very cool vid. saved in favs. thanks!

link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by sheba2011

I understand what you say, but I still do get negative back, it just comes in in a way I can change it into positive to send out again. Did I explain that in an understandable way? So I try to help those Who recieve negative by extracting it fom them, and replacing it with positive.

Namasté

Yes, I think I do understand what you mean. I actually used to be a lot like Molimo (I suspect), which is why I can empathize with him. First step was learning how not to absorb other people's anxiety. Next step was learning that creating a shield that only pinged it back at them like a hot potato really did not help the situation AT ALL either, as the energies simply multiplied. Final step was learning to transform the energies, through the breath. Breathe in deep... swirl it around the heart chakra... breathe out love.

Is that what you meant, or close enough?

It is exactly what I meant!!
Ps: My next post is not directed at you, my apologies in advance.

Namasté

link   

Too stubborn to admit it i see. Who is egotistical now

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

[

(I only made one, directed towards TNT, not you, she can fight her own battles)

I fight no battles, 200. I simply walk my own paths...as do we all.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They aren't god-like observations. I assure you I am a mortal human being. With that being said, your whole argument is flawed. Anyone can make the observation I made. (I only made one, directed towards TNT, not you, she can fight her own battles)

I have never felt attacked so I do not really grasp your premise.
As for god-like, you know it was just a figure of speech, right?
Insecurities always take the best out of ourselves.
See "V".

link   

Too stubborn to admit it i see. Who is egotistical now

We ALL are...for we are one.

link   
Enough with the bickering!
Love is the answer, not anger. I have let it go too far!!!! I can only absorb and change so much!!!
I bid you all good night and I hope this bickering will end

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Really? That looked like a battle to me.

top topics

<< 670  671  672    674  675  676 >>

join