It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 621
<< 618  619  620    622  623  624 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Also, when I get deep into it I feel electric sensations throughout my whole body and also I feel like my body is getting cooler.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

Could be kundalini. Tip? Whatever happens next, relax into it and trust it, allow it to happen. If you resist the kundalini it can become a painful experience and the activation can drag out endlessly. I had my kundalini activated years ago without trying to activate it, without meditating, nothing. It just happened to me and I had no clue what was going on. If I knew what I know now, it would have been a much gentler and more pleasant experience.

Also and I've been wanting to say this -- grounding is important. Well, I can only speak to my own personal experience (and I am NOT an expert) but activating the third eye and upper chakras without proper grounding can be problematic. Recommend grounding first, before working on these third eye exercises.

This is the playlist I use for nightly meditation --

www.youtube.com...

One video per chakra. I always start with the red root (base) for grounding. As I listen, I imagine the energies flowing in through the crown and down into the base, and I imagine I am like a tree, rooting the energies firmly into the ground. Then as the playlist progresses I allow the kundalini energies to dance around the chakras. Sometimes the kundalini gets stuck or slows down and that's when I know there are blockages to work on.

You can point your third eye inward, by the way, to see where these blockages are, so they may be cleared. Once you "see" the blockage, all you have to do is acknowledge, bless with love, and forgive.

Hope that helps.

edit on 21-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

It does, thanks for the informative post. I think I have had something happen to me, because my first OOB experience wasn't when I was even informed on any of this. After that experience, (I was in a timeless loop or circle of time, and everything went black and sometimes I heard words over and over, and I could hear myself talking and I wasn't, and I saw myself from outside of my own body behind me, and I could describe the things I was seeing from behind me. After this experience I would get this deep blue and purple and white colors when I closed my eyes. At night I also occasionally saw a blue orb with a trail fly past the center of my vision, but it is more like a line, and I also got static vision, and still do to this day when I really meditate with my eyes open.) Perhaps that is what opened something for me, without me even trying, and how I am getting these concepts so fast.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Blessed be Sheba,
Hope your path is still blessed by Love and Joy.
You are quite true about grounding! Even after 15 years I still have to ground myself multiple times a day, especially if I am somewhere with strong energy currents. It is not a pleasant thing to experience.

Namasté

edit on 21/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Grounding is also a personal experience, just like meditation! Everybody has a different way

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

No date i had no control but it felt real i did see a sign during the wasteland part it was wood and crooked in big yellow writing (graffiti maybe) i don't remember what it said

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Try meditating on that sign and see what else you remember, as it could be important.
I will try to guide you from in the distance, if you like.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

OK that might help thanks do i have to keep that split second image of the sign in my mind?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

When you begin your breathing think about that image and let it draw you in, from there the image will show itself in greater detail and you might be able to learn more.
Do you wish me to continue to guide you during this trance?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I was searching the internet for graffiti to see if i could find it i found a video about graffiti i felt drawn to it so i clicked on it it repeated in a electronic voice "we have to sterilize" then it changed to "we have to sterilize the population"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If you want

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Lol wut post it up

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

No not if I want, only if you want.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

I was searching the internet for graffiti to see if i could find it i found a video about graffiti i felt drawn to it so i clicked on it it repeated in a electronic voice "we have to sterilize" then it changed to "we have to sterilize the population"

That does not sound good, I have a bad feeling about this. I will meditate on this tonight.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Are you sure its REALLY bad

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yes...Post the link so if other people don't wanna see they don't have to... Also can you explain how you got graffiti from your dream? I'm lost, but then again it was your dream not mine
edit on 21-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Prepare to cringe or laugh www.metacafe.com...
and this is to take the pain away www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

My intuition says bad, but I will have to meditate on it to find out exactly why and how.
I will post my findings tomorrow, if I have any ( your dream/ vision, not mine. so maybe I get details, maybe I won't. It's worth a shot! ). No need to worry until it is time to worry!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I think i was slowly turnig around in a circle seeing the wasteland the road and the burning vehicle one of the things i spotted was a sign it was either yellow graffiti or paint i think it looked like america not the sign but the place

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I will give no comments on this until I have meditated, as I do not wish to fearmonger!
Tomorrow I will post any findings that I have.
Until then, No need to worry until it is time to worry!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

You are doing good, just let it ake you further in and "go with the flow", don't push, just flow!
When pushed the vision "snaps" and you will be left with a nasty headache.
Namasté
edit on 21/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: forgot reason for warning against pushing

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Interesting... Although I don't know what to think of it. Did you check the other videos in that person's channel?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So far im seeing ommmmm and ohio not at the same time but they are the ones im seeing i think i might need another dream to confirm this though it might not be the same if i even get one at all

top topics

<< 618  619  620    622  623  624 >>

join