It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 437
<< 434  435  436    438  439  440 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello peeps.Oh MY......WHO is that Patefacio bloke?Could someone please direct me to the page where he began posting?What's with all this drama again...?Take a few deep breaths people,it's ALL good.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
Well I have noticed the purple orb is now gone. Guess since we are all caught up in this turmoil - we are no longer FREE.

I am saddened. I hate to see the attacks and accusations flying around causing DISTRACTIONS.

That is okay. I seem to have found a spare...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/890803508e9d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

This is also quite true, but most will agree that there is much beauty to behold in chaos.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Patefacio

Yeah but that isn't stopping anyone soon everyone will get back to the task at hand just like druid's point system and tall

Exactly.

Because there is no coincidence, and everything happens for a reason, I take these peaks and lows as necessary to the evolution of the thread. The clue solving has come to a halt temporarily, and the good thing in it, is that those more inclined to solve the 'riddle' are now having an opportunity to take a little break, and rest their brain cells.

This has happened before... it's a deja vu...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Im guessing you dont know who he is he was a king and dracula was based on him he tortured people usually just for fun and impaled them on sticks he used other methods but that was the one he used the most hence his name his people didn't fight back because they were to scared of him thats the short version if you try to search him on the internet it is quite gory

I am familiar with Vlad the Impaler and the legends he inspired.

My confusion lays in which post you are referring to and why you would think I was being sarcastic. I'm sorry, Molimo, I should have worded my question more plainly.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not sure if they are new, but some phrases in the source:

" Still focusing on material.. Held back."

"Interesting what's been happening around my number. It's been centered around what? "

And dont forget, we have yet to understand the meaning of Pi. as said in the source.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

This is also quite true, but most will agree that there is much beauty to behold in chaos.

Namasté

There is much beauty to behold in all things, yes?

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Perhaps we should all just get back to the task(s) at hand...
Mainly, the non-puzzles.
Even more mainly, this:

[
**//\\||--_^
T
():11:00:00:00.006
//||(//\\_[\\])
mIrOr

(fpiny) story
]

Has anyone tried solving this since the first attempts were made to decipher it?
In my madness last night, the 4th line led me to the square root of two.
(2 + 2) (sqrt(2) x (2^(-2))) = 1.141... infinity...

Now, I don't think this is the 'answer...' we can't be sure of much until we find out what the braces represent (in this context, not necessarily their real representation, i.e. to delimit a set)...is it an exponent, is the underscore denoting 'root,' and so on, and so on. But, for those who enjoy numbers, it doesn't hurt to play around and look at many different options. Myself, I think I am making the solution out to be way more difficult that it should be, and, at times, I am applying even more difficult math to try to solve it... two wrongs don't make a right... more often than not, the best solution is to simplify... which I am not doing.

But, nonetheless, it has led me on an interesting journey for the past little while...
The square root of two is awesome in its own right (Google, if you'd like), but I eventually dropped the root and kept only the two.
Two
Pair
Pairs in nature
Male/female
Duality

The Double Helix
DNA
Spirals
Spirals in nature
Spiral Galaxies

Keeping pairs in mind, I then began experimenting with root 2 and Pi... they're relationship, etc. Phi eventually joined in to make for an interesting trio.
Planes
Circular symmetry
Supersymmetry
The Fourier Series

When Open had posted Pi in the source of the Schrodinger page, I copied and pasted it into Word. I had that minimized while I was on my little-big journey, and noticed that when I moused over it and the preview window popped up, I could see a pattern emerging from the number 'chaos.' At first, I thought it looked like a Double Helix, but, the more I looked at it, the more it looked like a Scalar field. Probably pareidolia.

Pareidolia, or not, I hung out in scalar world for a while, eventually departing on the trail of a few other ponderings, only to find myself at the end of my journey, on YouTube, watching 12 Monkeys.

I don't think my post is going anywhere important, so, I think I'll get back to 12 Monkeys now.

Simplify, people, simplify... if you don't, this is what will happen to you

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhatrance

This is like Insider and Hidden hand except the information is not being sent through words

Yes, I sense they are in the same league.
Only when the topic has strong magnetic power, threads become this long.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe
Not sure if they are new, but some phrases in the source:

" Still focusing on material.. Held back."

"Interesting what's been happening around my number. It's been centered around what? "

And dont forget, we have yet to understand the meaning of Pi. as said in the source.

Hello, Anishnaabe
The "Still focusing" phrase has been there for some time. The "Interesting what's" phrase appears to be new but I do not find it on the main page's source now.

link   
Do we have to wait untill the new layout is stable ?

plz add a new orb in mmm.... pink for us @ll ?
edit on 10-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

link   
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."

An interesting statement to be sure, adraves.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The main page has updated. Clicking the door takes you back to the cat picture.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
new one thedoor.png oct282011.com...
at the moment it leads to the top of page ? no it leads to oct282011.com...# wich seems to be a mirror ?
edit on 10-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos but i think its ats specific?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
not only the orb has gone there was a change here too:

edit on 10-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

That symbol looks like Pi.

"Patience"

Infinite patience?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
reply to post by sheba2011

There is an unknown 10

Is this about numerology? Are we to sort out by numerology?

Patefacio if you are looking for a 10 numerology, my birth name in both Chaldean and Pythagorean is a 10.

I have gotten behind again but if any one could catch me up, it would be appreciated.

I noticed the 'pi' number beside it had (.html) so perhaps Open is wanting an html address with pi in it some where. I found several. Got tied up watching some interesting you tube videos on Singulatrum.

What links on numerology insights has Open come up with? How does our numerology relate to October 28th?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

the chinese symbol hasn't changed, its the two lines below of back and forward slashes that has changed.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting what's been happening around my number. It's been centered around what? You must see 4.

Oct 28

This has returned to the source code. The bell rings again...

I leave you now to return to my reality...where meals must be prepared and duties attended to. Perhaps Patefacio will return to the thread.

May you find what you are seeking.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace
edit on 9/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Worst case scenario we failed

new topics

top topics

<< 434  435  436    438  439  440 >>

join