It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drrp42012

Beat me to it! I just noticed it too.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The site has changed slightly, there is a new image below the timer (which as stated is a countdown in milliseconds to 28 october 2011)

The image is the logo for Open Access

www.projectpixels.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova[
Babylon refers to the United States?
I believe this whole end date refers to the whole world right?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Hmm I am curious is this means someone has unlocked the meaning of the last message? I think this means that something has opened the lock and we know have to acess to something to come soon?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why would my email to whoever is running this be delayed? I received a notification this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

I have heard of Ian Lungold. You have an interesting interpatation. I will definitely look that up and watch it. Maybe this is why people are noticing things more and more. According to Ian Lungold; things will happen more rapidly towards the date of October 28,2011. Events will happen more and more and we will notice them more. BY this date we are to become awakened. I feel like I am awakening as welll. Money is no longer important to me. I am more concerned with my fellow human beings and not as selfish.(not that I was really that selfish..) The material things no longer make me happy over the last few years. I feel more alive and aware then even 2 years a go.
It also makes me wonder if Ian Lungold knew too much because his death was quite sudden for a man who appeared so healthy. (just a thought).
edit on 25-8-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

yes his death was very mysteries
but here is a link on of many i ejoyed over and over again since 2007

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Enlarged image from under the cat image

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't forget the text!:

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely looking for material, ignore them.

I'm curious what that's supposed to mean or lead to.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drrp42012

All I see is the image of the lock. Am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

When you view page source, it has that message in green.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordHavoc
Enlarged image from under the cat image

maybe almost time for everyone to unlock the true meaning and potential of there own third eye chakra
edit on 8/25/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

projectpixels.com...

www.jwt.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

And...

www.oct282011.ws...
edit on 25-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

that is a very good point. I am hoping that this whole end date is more to do with an awakening rather than the end of the world. It does look sort of like a third eye in that picture.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

that is a very good point. I am hoping that this whole end date is more to do with an awakening rather than the end of the world. It does look sort of like a third eye in that picture.

if you got time watch youtube link i posted a few up very intriguing

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Are you saying this might be some of advertising campaign? For what and what other web sites have seen this. To advertise it means that it is meant for many people at once; but why is everything so random then?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

Are you saying this might be some of advertising campaign? For what and what other web sites have seen this. To advertise it means that it is meant for many people at once; but why is everything so random then?

maybe what he means is that you get this page started and have so much traffic to it it generates alot of hits causing it to climb the top of the search site mainly google probably since that is most popular to anyone ... and quick thought from user on A.T.S. Threeduece tells me when we chat about things conscious co creation is here and now .... for example if you want to know something or learn about something just google it any if not most information is at a click away
edit on 8/25/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have been exiled from GLP

This is not a game.

This is real.

Babylon will fall,.

Leave the east coast now.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok with the cuckoo youtube video, that is just some whackos, I still say it has to do with Hollywood and probably some lame movie they need to Build Hype about.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Well there is a major hurricane headed that way so that does make sense. Do you understand the meaning of the site and october 28,2011? I am considering a few different possiblities at this point.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Ok with the cuckoo youtube video, that is just some whackos, I still say it has to do with Hollywood and probably some lame movie they need to Build Hype about.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

what cuckoo you tube video

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join