It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This thread is responsible for me not getting any sleep for two nights. I thi k i should now try to add my guess too. The numbers at bottom of the page seems to be a countdown in minutes and seconds. It ends on 'MONDAY MONDAY' oct 3rd 2011.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Originally posted by snowen20
Why does everyone keep saying it is down, it is working fine for me.
Maybe everyone is still trying to go to the Mirror site.

Try this instead.
www.projectpixels.com...

we were going to the one we were discussing in the OP no? :S I thought that the oct2811 one was what we were talking about?

As far as I know this is what it changed to about 20 hours ago.
It was formerly a site with some images and a sheet of paper depicting drawings.
Then it changed to this.
The mirror site which was all white and said we have a winner is no longer functioning.
These are the only ones I am aware of.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's 11:36 here, MST.
Long time lurker, first post. Find this site most intriguing.

This is what I get on the bottom of projectpixels.com...

With it fluctuating so wide, perhaps there's something to the 'patience' that's constantly mentioned. The more we visit, the more we hit refresh; the slower it counts down or perhaps -adds- to the countdown? With noon being so ambiguous, is it perhaps noon in the light/dark cycle of the wave?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
figuring, for all newcomer's sake, i quote a large, previous post - a big ol' here's-what-we-know (thanks aaron2209, not to steal but folks just joining should have all this info):

Originally posted by aaron2209
oct282011.com

Source for the page www.projectpixels.com...

Subdirectories:
/images contains youtube video of The Beatles: Hello Goodbye. Link to youtube channel or user appears to be nothing

/mirror contains text: We have a winner, one more step. No prizes awarded, but look closer

/rorrim contains text: this isn't an internet puzzle game

/admin contains text: mirror

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralFunk
It's 11:36 here, MST.
Long time lurker, first post. Find this site most intriguing.

This is what I get on the bottom of projectpixels.com...

With it fluctuating so wide, perhaps there's something to the 'patience' that's constantly mentioned. The more we visit, the more we hit refresh; the slower it counts down or perhaps -adds- to the countdown? With noon being so ambiguous, is it perhaps noon in the light/dark cycle of the wave?

They've already figured out that the clock at the bottom is a countown in milliseconds to October 28th. You have to refresh to get to the current time.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Grower because: brain freeze

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Yup, at 1:26 AM this morning, a GLP member in Australia posted this:

Re: October 28, 2011
Is this a phone number:

For me, right now, the counter is at

and that's ten hours after the fact. Around that time, it was in the 553xxxxxxx for me. HUGE difference

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What does it mean another train is coming around noon? It is 12:47 pm Central time what time zone is this person referring to. The reference to is the cat dead or alive is a paradox that I am familair with from psychology. Is there any signfigance in this reference is this just art or someone toying with us? I wander if this is a member on ATS; a member would know how much other members love puzzles and how we come together to figure things out. Now that I have seen the site I think this seems very odd or is it all in fun?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
1) What does it mean another train is coming around noon? It is 12:47 pm Central time what time zone is this person referring to.

2) I wander if this is a member on ATS; a member would know how much other members love puzzles and how we come together to figure things out. Now that I have seen the site I think this seems very odd or is it all in fun?

1) I reckon its a reference to the "dark knight"

2) I also reckon its a former/current ATS memeber, maybe Dark Knight. Some people get a kick out of this sort of thing and have way too much time on their hands. Theirs been alot of Dark Knight stuff being brought up out of nowhere recently and I'm suspicious...its too calculated lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

Thanks for the re-cap,, there was a few things in there I hadn't sifted through yet.

I'm from melbourne, in Australia too, and for me right now the counter is at: 5424840748
It's currently 3:54am here, Friday morning (hence the comment this thread keeping me awake as i have not been to sleep yet, lol)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yes, I am aware. I refreshed at the start of my post, and again just before submitting. It had gone down slightly in that time.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shellglow

Definitely is taking time zones into consideration then.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralFunk

yar, definitely. if it's going off of your base system time then definitely.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

yes in earlier post on page 27 or 28 i determined that because the email everyone that is connected recieved had the 956 which is 3 hours away from where i live inTX but its goodto know i wasnt wrong
edit on 8/25/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Does this have anything to do with the end of the world? Is the paradox referring to the fact that we don't know whether the cat is alive or dead until we open the box. It is a metaphor, the cat is the earth and the bottle of radation is some sort of outside force that could kills us. Basically what it may be saying is we do not know if the end is the end until the box is open; or the end of the world actually comes.
Is this a reference to the fact we need to have patience and wait? Is it showing us we can't keep obssessing over the dates and times of the end date. If it is going to hapen it is going to happen. If not we live; if does happen we die. Simple as that.

edit on 25-8-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
Is this has to do with the end of the world. Is the paradox referring to the fact that we don't know whether the cat is alive or dead until we open in the box. It is a metaphor, the cat is the earth and the bottle of radation is some sort of outside force that could kills us. Basically what it may be saying is we do not know if the end is the end until the box is open; or the end of the world actually comes.
Is this a reference to the fact we need to have patience and wait? Is it showing us we can't keep obssessing over the dates and times of the end date. If it is going to hapen it is going to happen. If not we live; if does happen we die. Simple as that.

watch ian lungold its not end times ... the box is a metaphor like you say alive or dead ... but the point he makes is that we will reborn to a new life were all is one and one is all yes we are one , one at heart together.. and the dead meaning everything is left behind the none necessities will be dead because consciousness will be at its greatest and highest level if YOU choice to be as ONE with all

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

I have heard of Ian Lungold. You have an interesting interpatation. I will definitely look that up and watch it. Maybe this is why people are noticing things more and more. According to Ian Lungold; things will happen more rapidly towards the date of October 28,2011. Events will happen more and more and we will notice them more. BY this date we are to become awakened. I feel like I am awakening as welll. Money is no longer important to me. I am more concerned with my fellow human beings and not as selfish.(not that I was really that selfish..) The material things no longer make me happy over the last few years. I feel more alive and aware then even 2 years a go.
It also makes me wonder if Ian Lungold knew too much because his death was quite sudden for a man who appeared so healthy. (just a thought).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Has anyone received a reply to an email recently? I sent one last night and then just about a half hour ago I received what looks to be a generated/automatic response.

I don't know why I received it 12 hours after the initial email was sent, however.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

AlasBabylon has a word to the wise:

Get out of Babylon before it falls.

link   
When I viewed the source code it had this at the bottom !-- 4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely looking for material, ignore them. !--, as well as the jwt.jpg which looks like a red " symbol, but when you zoom on it, it looks like an unlocked combination lock. Just saying in case anyone missed it.

edit on 25-8-2011 by drrp42012 because: oops!

link   
Sorry if this has been posted already (I left the discussion somewhere back on page 7 or 8)...

Does anyone see the little picture below the counter? I had to zoom in many times to see it... if you right click and save it, it's called 'jwt'

Could be nothing, but it wasn't there a while ago (at least when I first went to the page today) but when I hit refresh, it popped up

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join