It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Was A Woman: The Bible States It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget
reply to post by Rustami

And what about life on other planets? Does Jesus vist life forms on their planets too? Did he die for their sins too? Or just our species on the planet earth? For animals?

He only said what I wrote and have only heard Him audibly that once, since then I have looked into just about everything I could get my hands on and studied the scriptures extensively with a large emphasis on the New Covenant as you could imagine, these few seem to touch on some of your questions

the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Romans8

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John1

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1Corinthians15

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
Hebrews2

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
John3

You sure it was Jesus? Could you have been mistaken? Could it have been a dream? Could your friends have been playing a trick on you?

Absolutely positive beyond the shadow of any doubt and literally saved my life at an exact moment. No. Funny enough there is a mention about our life being like a vapour (posted). No

For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
James4

I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1Corinthians12

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew24

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Corinthians3

worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation19

These are certainly the questions I would be asking after such an extraordinary "event".

been many more than that and many more to go I'm sure, though they have generally pertained to everyday life while on this planet and the circumstances I find myself in or surrounded by

these are more focused towards thread topic

Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.”
Matthew26

when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Galatians4

For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.
1Corinthians11

For I say to you, among those born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”
Luke7
biblos.com...

edit on 24-8-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Rustami

And what about life on other planets? Does Jesus vist life forms on their planets too? Did he die for their sins too? Or just our species on the planet earth? For animals?

You sure it was Jesus? Could you have been mistaken? Could it have been a dream? Could your friends have been playing a trick on you?

These are certainly the questions I would be asking after such an extraordinary "event".

You mean all those microbes? Why would he die for something that cannot sin? That makes no sense. Only Man sinned

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Rustami

Jesus Christ had to die for mans sin because of the fall in the Garden of Eden after the fall every person is born into sin.

Here is a good sermon on Why Jesus Had To Suffer and Die.

As for animals, they have no soul nor do they have a conscious or free choice in what they do. Also there is no proof of extraterrestrials. The Bible says only God created man in his image.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
God is a Spirit. However he seems to be Masculine.

Scripture contains almost 170 references to God as the “Father.” By necessity, one cannot be a father unless he is male.

That might be true if the word father could be placed in a singular context and have only one meaninig but it doesnt. For example, if instead of 'parent' the word "Father" refers instead to a "Progenitor" - then gender is irrelevent as is any issue of singular or plural make up of the same. A progenitor could be any form, anywhere, in any compliation.

pro·gen·i·tor
noun
a biologically related ancestor: a progenitor of the species.
a person or thing that first indicates a direction, originates something, or serves as a model; predecessor; precursor: the progenitor of modern painting.

In the noun, it seems to me that the most suited use of the word is "a person who has originated or established something: ie: the father of modern psychology; the founding fathers etc " but thats a personal choice there is no evidence I can see for that assumption.

If though, "Father" being described as a "living father" is viewed as a VERB instead of a noun, then things open up considerably as in this use of the word it relates more to an action rather than title or appellation.

Father from the context of the verb meaning:

"to beget".
"to be the creator, founder, or author of; originate."
"to assume as one's own; take the responsibility of."

Beget itself meaning:
to procreate or generate (offspring).
to cause; produce as an effect

If words only ever had one interpretation and a clear contextual framework that defined them, then sure we could all wrap the bible up in a neat context box and all be satisfied..but language as a whole doesnt work that way...and I am sure the writers knew that.

Ro

edit on 25-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
God is Shiva-Shakti in the Hindu teachings.
Out of Shiva the male unmanifest principle
arises a thread or infinite number of threads
(string theory) which terminate at infinity
at the God-Light which is Shakti the female or
manifesting principle.
Shakti is not separate from Shiva but is
the reflection of Shiva.
Thus they exist in eternal union as Love-Bliss
or NoSeeking.

YOU ARE THAT FOREVER.

To know that
is God Realization.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I and WE can't prove anything about God. We can only try to discover meaning of God in our own ways.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You mean all those microbes? Why would he die for something that cannot sin? That makes no sense. Only Man sinned

Apes get jelous too, get violent. I see your point, and query if Jesus visits other extra-terrestrial life forms with a similar conscioussness level or higher? In the same form? As a man? Or perhaps an insect form, if there are advanced insect races out there.

And a "sin" is quite subjective, from culture to culture, religion to religion, time to time. etc.

I mean being "witch" or a "warlock" was a sin a few hundreds a years ago (and still is, in many countries) of course; this superstitious nonsense isn't taken seriously anymore in many cultures, and thus the label of "sin" seems somewhat rediculous.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33

reply to post by Rustami

Jesus Christ had to die for mans sin because of the fall in the Garden of Eden after the fall every person is born into sin.

Here is a good sermon on Why Jesus Had To Suffer and Die.

As for animals, they have no soul nor do they have a conscious or free choice in what they do. Also there is no proof of extraterrestrials. The Bible says only God created man in his image.

Yes, and many other religions disagree. Who's correct?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join