It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem With America Is That We Have No Royalty To Look Up Too!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry but all the monarchy does is suck the life from the UK (Scotland particularly). They have never been voted for by anyone, freeload at the taxpayers expense, live in a fantasy world where servants take care of their every need. The whole monarchy is built on the blood, raping and pillaging of other countries and the oppression of their own people.

Rant over!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
Not sure I put this in the right spot since i'm still getting used to the rules...Sorry

Anyways I think if we had a family like Kings and Queens with little power similar to England it would go a long way to bringing unity to the States. The closest we had were the Kennedy's and the country was getting used to them as people to look up too.

An amendment to the Constitution to allow a vote for a King of America in name only would bring us together as a people and give us something to focus our energy on rather than just following Brad and the thing he calls a mate.

The King would recieve no benefits from this title and have absolutely no power but he could be sent around the world as an ambassador of sorts to help smooth any feathers that our string of recent Presidents always seem to ruffle.

For nominations we could pick the Bush family or the Clinton family but it doesn't have to be people involved in politics. For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

What are you a Sheep ? or a Wild Boar ? An Ant ? A Bee Perhaps ! ?
You Need to be Lead by a Birthright Type of Family ?

a King in America Yeah we have that Every 4 years its Called President ! Ironically the majority of the president were Descendant related to Europe's Royalties for Some Reason! but they are selected by the people that Vote it suppose anyway except the Bushes Remember Florida !!

Presidents related to royalty
en.wikipedia.org...

Sent as An Ambassador around the World ? yeah that's what we call in America a Vice President !

Thank Goodness for Magna Carta or we in America would not have The Bill of Rights to the US Constitution

I do Not Play the Follow the Royal Bloodline Leader Game ...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Amen to that...Nice thread closer. Hopefully

...thx but but but (sniffle) i like this thread...
...dont want it to close (sniffle)
cuz, then (sniffle)
i'll be stuck reading doom
and gloom crap (boo hoo)
and and and
thats really depressing (boo hoo)...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

One of the last saving grace of america is that we have no royalty to look down on us.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That is a totally absurd and insane idea. A monarchy would not do anything to help this country at all. It would be going backwards. I suppose you would want to throw out the US Constitution too. Who would want to go back to being a serf! The Bush's or the Clinton's as Kings. Are you kidding? Please say you're not serious.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

The USA does not need some royal family bs! We already have the KING of kings to look up to, however people like you look up to the kardashians and then post the stupidest thread ever, making everyone dumber for having read it. We need FREEDOM, not bs.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We do have Kings and Queens in the USA they are all in Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The problem with America is that we no longer trust in God.
But if by royalty you are referring to the King of Kings, then you are 100% correct.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This is a joke right?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The King would recieve no benefits from this title and have absolutely no power but he could be sent around the world as an ambassador of sorts to help smooth any feathers that our string of recent Presidents always seem to ruffle.

For nominations we could pick the Bush family or the Clinton family but it doesn't have to be people involved in politics. For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

Lol... classic. I wonder how the Kardashians would fair in the Middle East? You know, smoothing ruffled feathers...

I'm reminded of the line from a Sheryl Crow song: all my heroes hit the highway, they don't hang out here no more...

edit on 23-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar

One of the last saving grace of america is that we have no royalty to look down on us.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

America has lost any of it's saving grace's a long time ago. There are people starving in America while 100 meters down the street somebody else has more money than a person will ever need in their whole life. Having somebody walking around wearing a crown means f**k all these days, kings or no kings you still got a ruling elite in the US, and that's the same thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Now Please tell me who you would rather have representing us...OK?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da8a5b3bce7a.jpg[/atsimg]

This guy? Or would you rather have this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee697866106e.jpg[/atsimg]

I like how the little girl in the picture is looking away, her ears covered, and looks like she could raise hell. That poor little girl has no idea!.....or maybe she does...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

WW1 was a family squabble that got out of hand.

Pretty much all the other wars preceeding were also.

yeah. Royals are great.

Royals are real royal pain in the assssssHEY KIDDIES LOL!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
You can't be serious? I am in Canada and we help support the most useless and expensive welfare family on the planet, you know that patently useless absentee landlord across the pond? And you know they fit right in, a bunch of inbred do-nothing, know nothing @ssclowns that are simply parasites and a burden on the system. What have they given us other than grief and strife, nothing! What have they contributed to the general population (a term used in prisons btw), nothing! What kind of example have they left us with, a bad one!

Lead by example, pahh, no wonder the worlds so ef'd up!

If you want someone to look up to, look at a great non-medicated athlete, or a great thinker, or really it could just be a relative that pushed you into doing the right thing by example or someone who gave you the time or encouragement you needed when you needed it.

There are no "good" leaders, there are only puppets and puppet masters and they should be treated with equal amounts of disdain and disgust.

Cheers - Dave

I was with you until your last sentence dude. There are great leaders, I've met some truly "good" ones and they are miles apart from what the political world tends to cough up.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
We don't need a royal family,I think it would bring us together more if everyone was given a Unicorn and the streets were paved with chocolate and the lamp post made of Candy Canes. I find that to be more realistic than pinning your hopes and dreams on elitist privileged snobs, while the rest struggle to put food on the table...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I do not mean to isult you, but this thread was created to make sure we all had a good laugh before we got to bed right....right

You can't be serious or maybe you're like 12 years old or something and bored...I dunno

No star or Flag, but thanks for the laugh, I needed it

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I completely disagree.

We formed this country on the sole basis of NOT having a king.

Why should we elect someone to be King of America when he does absolutely nothing? The celebrity of celebrities?

Gah sounds awful!

There is no way to amend the constitution to include a king anyways due to our fine line of separation of powers.

If you'd like a King you could always move to Europe

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
You can't be serious? I am in Canada and we help support the most useless and expensive welfare family on the planet, you know that patently useless absentee landlord across the pond? And you know they fit right in, a bunch of inbred do-nothing, know nothing @ssclowns that are simply parasites and a burden on the system. What have they given us other than grief and strife, nothing! What have they contributed to the general population (a term used in prisons btw), nothing! What kind of example have they left us with, a bad one!

Lead by example, pahh, no wonder the worlds so ef'd up!

If you want someone to look up to, look at a great non-medicated athlete, or a great thinker, or really it could just be a relative that pushed you into doing the right thing by example or someone who gave you the time or encouragement you needed when you needed it.

There are no "good" leaders, there are only puppets and puppet masters and they should be treated with equal amounts of disdain and disgust.

Cheers - Dave

I was with you until your last sentence dude. There are great leaders, I've met some truly "good" ones and they are miles apart from what the political world tends to cough up.

I concede your point and will rephrase, since I have also known some very ethical and intelligent "leaders," to;

"There are no "good" leaders in the realm of politics, there are only puppets and their puppet masters/handlers in the communities of international banking, transnational corporations and economics and they should be treated with equal amounts of disdain and disgust."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The King and Queen Monarchy of England and whatever other countries that still adheres to this crappy system, that is the New World Order. The United States has a lot of flaws granted, especially with its elected leaders. But still even with brain-dead people like Bush, Dodd, Barney Frank, and wannabe pimps like Clinton, our system, the American system that was designed and fought for and won by war is the best system of government in the world. I wish the American people would step up and do everything in their power to be a great nation again. We have a space program or at least had one hell of a space program. That is a testament to a system tthat allows freedom of will of the mind. Monarchies would not allow that not ever. Hence the reason Great Britain has never sent a man or even a dog into outer space. Technological leaps of mankind can't be made by people held down in prison by blood sucking and resource sucking monarchs.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Nailed it, couldn't have said it better myself. We need to be bringing him closer at these difficult times, instead of forsaking him and turning God away from every part of out society.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join