It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago UFO sighting, weird.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Notice how in the second video all the lights are falling? That, to me anyway, leads more credence to it being lanterns/flares or para-jumpers. I mean, ALL the objects appeared to be falling at the same rate.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Of course it's easy to judge from a 2d perspective. you're blatantly telling us that you know where these lights are positionned in space. Have you tried looking at the whole video in a 3D perspective maybe?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I personally think it could possibly be one "triangular" object rather than three.( not saying it isn't possible it could separate it's self as well )
I had my first and only ufo sighting this past new years eve,right after the ball dropped.
Just so happened it was a orange/reddish fireball/sphere.
Talking about,watching videos and being a believer in ufos is one thing,actually seeing & experiencing one is a whole different story.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
More credible UFO without foul language. I found this video which was produced from National Geographic. Source: www.ufodisclosurecountdownclockblogspot.com.
video orbs thenightshirt.com... I hope these links work.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
umm, they might be street lights......but i don't know i saw similar lights though!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent234
umm, they might be street lights......but i don't know i saw similar lights though!

Yeah Chicago is notorious for their moving street lights that dispense colorful explosions and smoke.

I personally do not know what to think, the video is too crappy but I love the commentary.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 25-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Found a similar video on youtube, searching for recent uploads and found a video of a dozen UFO's above NYC before Irene hit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join