It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Libya war if fake fake fake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I searched for this before posting and I did not find anything quite like it.

Here is why I know the war is fake.

1. Kaddafi’s son is killed and soon after Kaddafi is shown playing chess with the Russian Chairman of the World Chess Federation.
2. Before NATO went to war with Kaddafi Libya had one of the highest standards of living in Africa if not the highest. But since the politics require Kaddafi to be removed he is suddenly as brutal dictator.
3. I have been watching the hordes of rebel idiots for the past few days and they are a total zombie apocalypse. There are lots of them, but they are retarded. And where are the forces that they have been fighting for months? We never see them. We just see some disheveled moron firing a chain gun aimlessly at some unseen foe. Every time there have been verifiable rebel casualties it has been due to NATO bombing them. In six months I have seen one YES ONE wounded soldier that was alleged to be pro Kaddafi.
4. We go for six months with the zombie apocalypse rebels making no progress and now suddenly over the weekend they succeed and take over the country. Just whose timeline are we working on here?
5. America's involvement has been suspect from the beginning. It was never legal and the limp wristed opposition in the congress was never convincing.
6. Kaddafi and Obama flash all of the same hand signs.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Libya is just another snatch and grab kinda war. The end game is to send Arabs back to their origins....sand dunes, camels and tents!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
I searched for this before posting and I did not find anything quite like it.

Here is why I know the war is fake.

1. Kaddafi’s son is killed and soon after Kaddafi is shown playing chess with the Russian Chairman of the World Chess Federation.
2. Before NATO went to war with Kaddafi Libya had one of the highest standards of living in Africa if not the highest. But since the politics require Kaddafi to be removed he is suddenly as brutal dictator.
3. I have been watching the hordes of rebel idiots for the past few days and they are a total zombie apocalypse. There are lots of them, but they are retarded. And where are the forces that they have been fighting for months? We never see them. We just see some disheveled moron firing a chain gun aimlessly at some unseen foe. Every time there have been verifiable rebel casualties it has been due to NATO bombing them. In six months I have seen one YES ONE wounded soldier that was alleged to be pro Kaddafi.
4. We go for six months with the zombie apocalypse rebels making no progress and now suddenly over the weekend they succeed and take over the country. Just whose timeline are we working on here?
5. America's involvement has been suspect from the beginning. It was never legal and the limp wristed opposition in the congress was never convincing.
6. Kaddafi and Obama flash all of the same hand signs.

1. check your dates
2. A standard of living means utterly nothing if people are being killed left and right
3. Actually that is entirely false. just because you dont read more dosent mean rebels arent being killed. Hundreds of rebels are being killed by Ghadaffi's troops. and it is verified. Furthermore, many of the rebels are Libyan ex pats who came back to fight for country. the rest have never held a gun in their lives. dont expect a full army.
4. what do you mean no progress? have you been following this at all? they slowly took back the country.
5. this makes it fake how?
6. oh my god they have hand gestures.... they must be the same reptile!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
havent read ur intire post but fake is wrighrt oil and ww3 are the real objectives
i love ats[instead of second lol]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

"A standard of living means utterly nothing if people are being killed left and right "

proof? leads? evidence?

was that before or after the rebels, inspired by uprising's elsewhere decided it was time to try to bring down Gadaffi, (who is merely a symbol like the Queen), and that the people in Libya had the power all along?

riiiight.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by Kaiuk

whatever, shill

HE DISAGREE'S WITH MY RIDICULOUS CLAIM! HE MUST BE A SHILL!

Yep, way to go bud. Go read a news paper.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

I wont "shill" until you stop posting garbage

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The baseless illiteracy is so profound through out this thread.
Nothing here folks...Move along.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't understand it either, I follow it actively and until recently my understanding was that they were suddenly able to storm the city after weeks of strong resistance, even with NATO's help.

I really thought that any time now we'd see a truce and a compromise of some kind. Infact at one point they were even considering offering Gadaffi a deal where he is allowed to stay in the country but gives up control.

Smells more of a tactical retreat. Question is, where did they go, and in which neighbouring country is Gadaffi hiding?

You can bet more trouble if it turns out he's in a different African country...A new 'uprising' begins there perhaps...

Remember, we know only what the media tells us...If the rebels are winning, the rebels are winning, know what I mean?
edit on 22-8-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Careful now Jesus. Mentioning Fakery on ATS doesn't go down well with
the topbrass and is quite blasphemous. I agree with you. Numerous manufactured photographs have
been exposed and this fakery is just a continuation of the fakery employed
in many other events including 9/11, Madrid and Loondon bombings, Mumbai
and Tucson shootings etc. etc. all the way up to and including recent events
in Norway.
Egypt and Libya Faked Revolutions

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hi there
I dont know about how well is Kaddafi right now, but obwiously its another: "greed-for-oil war".
It will finish soon like in "Stabilised" Iraq and "Liberated" Afganistan...
Sorry but the puppet masters staging all that "revolution" stuff are either not so smart about the "secondary" consequences of their actions for the civilians (the real ones) in invaded countries and around the world (wave of immigrants is only the first one, and Im afraid europe will see much worse. Dont forget that Kaddafi was important for the West also because he blocked the illegal emigration. And besides being kind of grotesque, operetta tyrant, he tried to introduce some modern institutions in his country, more laws for the women than elsewhere in the islamic states etc)
Or our NWO puppet masters simply dont give horse"@# for all the "secondary" effects of their "peacefull missions" ...like innocent victims, more extremists in power and total destruction of the "liberated" countries.
Whatever we may think about the islam etc we must remember that Kaddafi came to power not from the moon or similar place. He was representing the the tribal clans which amake the mayority of lybian populace.
And some of the "peacefull protesters" lider are his ancient employees (who were somehow "converted" to believe in Democracy, homanrights...and surely - Freedom as well
Sorry but its easy to imagine who, and using what kind of arguments converted them...
We will surely see the changes in Lybia but will it be for the better?! Doubtfull

ps:star and flag for turning our attention there and also for that: "zombie apocalypse" phrase

edit on 22-8-2011 by ZenOnKwalsky because: two words more

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

I agree with the OP, during the last 6 months of this war, i have not seen one uniformed, pro Kadaffi soldier or tank, or scud missile or aircraft. Something fishy going on for sure.

But the real mystery is... How do you REALLY spell Kadaffi, Kaddafi, Ghadaffi or Quadaffi?

edit on 22-8-2011 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Geez I hate to say it, really I do. I'll get eaten alive by somebody I'm sure. But here goes...

Underground bunkers, anyone? These world leaders are being 'taken out' one by one because they need an excuse to get tucked in to safety. I've been thinking that since the 2nd one we ousted. Not saying I've bought it hook, line and sinker... just a nagging, icky 'what if' that won't die.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Speaking of bunkers and such. Ive always wondered why these leaders with damn near limitless funds from oil/gold, dont build some kind of tunneling system? How easy would it be to tunnel through the sand to another city or even country

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Who's this Kaddafi lot? Have they impeached Gaddafi and overtaken the nation. Seriously dude try telling all those that have lost family members in Libya that the war is fake and see what kind of response you get. Reality check.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
reply to post by new_here

Speaking of bunkers and such. Ive always wondered why these leaders with damn near limitless funds from oil/gold, dont build some kind of tunneling system? How easy would it be to tunnel through the sand to another city or even country

Hmmm, ancient underground cities, tunnels, etc keep turning up... so you may be on to something. They may just have them already-- past down thru the ages from all previous ruling elite! Ahh, but we are mere peons, my friend, and just not privy to the truth of the matter. For all we know, ALL of the world leaders get on underground Amtrak trains, meet up, have a drink and laugh about fake wars and stuff, while their wives shop at the charming underground shops.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
reply to post by Kaiuk

I agree with the OP, during the last 6 months of this war, i have not seen one uniformed, pro Kadaffi soldier or tank, or scud missile or aircraft. Something fishy going on for sure.

But the real mystery is... How do you REALLY spell Kadaffi, Kaddafi, Ghadaffi or Quadaffi?

maybe you should watch some Arabic TV then, or Libyan state TV as they are following the pro qaddafi soldiers everywhere...

most of them are from the libyan army,you can tell because they are well equipped with modern helmets and camouflaged uniforms. they are disciplined and organized unlike the rebels who waste most of their bullets shooting blankly in the air...

the only reason the libyan army is losing is because of NATO's air power, they cant go on the offensive at any time, they are stuck just defending, not only that but every time there is resistance, the rebels call NATO to soften the targets which forces the libyan army/pro qaddafi troops to pull back....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

While not entirely fake, in a Wag the Dog sense, this is a total media made war. It's ridiculous. From the different news stories I've read, the "rebels" are a mix of local families, tribal gangs, NATO troops, taliban, hired contractors/mercenaries and pretty much everybody else. I guess the oil fields are being secured, so that's a relief. *sigh* Y'know Haliburton is there somewhere. But, yeah, the footage of the ragtag Rebels firing off heavy machine guns at nothing is pretty sad.

Yesterday I caught a live broadcast of Gaddafi's press aid speaking and he laid out very sincerely what their side was feeling. He said he wanted a seize fire and that both sides are scared. The families of the old regime have nowhere to go and think they will be killed, so they are fighting till the end. He claimed that Gaddafi will be filing charges against NATO for holding an illegal war, which I think will go nowhere. He said they are still holding good.

Then, all the MSM channels report that Tripoli was taken. Really? That easily? Of course not, because it hasn't been taken. Now Gaddafi's son is magically back. Did "They" ever have him to begin with, or did they just report it? Media war indeed.

Maybe it is a Wag the Dog type thing. Really, it's the admitted use of contractors in "kill situations" in a NATO war that spooks me out the most.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wag the Dog, do you mean the Tail wagging the dog? I egt your point I think. But the war is real, just not as we see it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join