It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Website Under Cyber Attack During His Birthday Moneybomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
From his Facebook Page:

The RonPaul2012.com website is under cyber attack. Our team is working to fix this as we speak. So sorry to all who have tried to make donations and could not. We'll have more info ASAP.

Looks as if the Pentagon's Cyber-Security team is in full operation against the Liberty Movement right now. People have been complaining (including myself) about not being able to get on the Congressman's webpage, not seeing the moneybomb ticker update, and also not being able to donate any funds whatsoever. They are trying from every angle to bombard Ron Paul out of this presidential race, however all of this will only strengthen his resolve to stay in and to wake up those who are still on the fence about Ron Paul that he DOES pose a threat to the establishment corporations who run this country.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

So when people attack government websites, it's "Anonymous doing a fine job for freedom", but when Ron Paul's site is attacked, it's automatically a government inside job? You forgot that there are some really stupid and butthurt people on the Internet who will do anything out of boredom. A small group of around ten people could have brought his site down with the right programs. I seriously doubt it was the government.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Where is anonymous when you need them? We need a counter cyber attack stat!

link   
TO THE STREETS!!!!!

link   
Well i am glad i made my donation earlier today.It isn't much but is all i could afford.I have never given money to any politician but i feel i have to try any save my country before it's destroyed by our govt.RON PAUL 2012 BABY

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hes over 1.4 million as i type this

secure.ronpaul2012.com...
edit on 20-8-2011 by Bilder because: bad spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

So when people attack government websites, it's "Anonymous doing a fine job for freedom", but when Ron Paul's site is attacked, it's automatically a government inside job? You forgot that there are some really stupid and butthurt people on the Internet who will do anything out of boredom. A small group of around ten people could have brought his site down with the right programs. I seriously doubt it was the government.

Youre right. There are some really stupid and butt hurt people out there who will do anything when bored. But I wouldnt doubt it at all if it were the government behind the attacks.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It appears to be working fine now.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If anything this will just give more credibility to Ron Paul's campaign. The more you get attacked the more you seem like the victim. Of course I don't think he needs the help, the message is clear enough, we need these hackers to spread the message and stop taking down websites.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Ron Pauls web site has been up and then off the net since around 6 pm. I have no idea why so I won't accuse anyone but I will say it does look a little strange. Last I looked it was back up and running but I am sure it will probably be brought up on the news.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

What do you mean by "butthurt?" you also mention small group Are you suggesting there are small people who have been rectally violated? I've heard of ritualistic pedophilia being practiced by members of the letter organizations. Are you by chance a member? Do you have information on the FBI lead attacks? Is this a way to say "it's not us attacking Ron Paul and these boys are willing participants."?

edit on 20-8-2011 by zarp3333 because: Misquote

Just joshing.
edit on 20-8-2011 by zarp3333 because: Misspelled

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

For others who have never heard the definition, seeing as you were just joshing.
That expression has nothing to do with what you are implying.
It's a figure of speech that means More upset than required for a given situation.
I will admit to being confused the first time I heard it.
Bet it really means you're acting like someone kicked your butt, when in reality they just borrowed your red stapler, and didn't return it in a timely fashion.

edit on 20-8-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
the campaign manager says they will be increasing the moneybomb goal to .1.75 million and change the deadline for noon pacific tomorrow due to the attack..

Just received this email from John Tate: Dear Michael, We thought it was bad when the media tried to ignore us to keep our message under wraps. But it just got worse. Earlier this evening, a cyberattack was launched on our website – shutting us down and robbing us of the last few hours of our money bomb. Boy, the establishment is more desperate than I thought. They don't even want our message to get out ON OUR OWN WEBSITE now! We will not be silenced, and our money bomb will not be deterred. Before the attack, we were VERY close to our $1.5 million goal - now we're at $1.49 million and counting. We’re still working on restoring full functionality to the online store, but the rest of our website is back up and running. And because of the time we lost toward reaching our goal, I'm announcing now that we'll be leaving the ticker up until Noon pacific tomorrow and extending the Ron Paul Birthday Money Bomb! To further show the establishment that we’re more determined than ever to win this race, we’re also extending the goal to $1.75 million! If you are having trouble donating, please try again tomorrow. Let me assure you that your data is safe. If you already donated, thank you. And perhaps you'll wake up inspired to donate for Ron Paul 2012 one more time. Our message will not be stopped. Our Revolution is gaining ground every day. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you’ll help us reach this new goal for the Ron Paul Birthday Money Bomb! For Liberty,

edit on 20-8-2011 by freepatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The odd timing does make it seem like somebody does not want Ron Paul to get the money, I would suspect it is affiliates/supporters of the other candidates not the government who are just being a nuisance. I wouldn't look too much into it unless something pops up to discredit Ron from the past and the media blows it out of proportions, I doubt there is anything but they will lie or exagerate. Im British and have not been this supportive of a politican ever, not even in my own country1

I look forward to Ron paul visiting England as president.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You...are....my......hero.

I could not stop laughing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

as of 2 am Pacific time he is already at 1.57 million. 1.75 million is just a hop and a skip away, no problem. i gave my 100

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
As I am currently a stay at home Father for the time being and not at the time making lots of money
I donated $5.00 and bought the Pocket Constitution from the gift shop.I thought that to be a great way to spend it. wish I would have been able to donate more. I have never donated to a Political Campaign before but am glad I did.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I wanted to vote for Ron Paul in 08 but he was independant then andfigured it would be a throw away vote because what I was doing was voting against Mc Insane and Palininthebutt. And I believed Obama. Now that Ron Paul is affiliated with a party that can actually get somewhere, I will write him in if doesn't get the primary. I've thought for years he's our last hope, and even then could be too late. I am sad. Very sad. These days.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
What will you Americans do when this poor man is murdered?

I hope im wrong!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join