It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious video of Saddam today...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Whether it's from the local, national, or web news...take a moment to look real close at the video of Saddam shown on Iraqi tv today talking with his advisors....

Now wonder why so many of them are wearing wool sweaters and vests, when it was like 90 degrees in Baghdad today!!!
(footage from GW1 perhaps? when it was actually cold?) These guys really crack me up!
Me thinks he's pushing up some daisies....

[Edited on 3-4-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

dom

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yep. Very strange.

Could be that he's stuck in an underground bunker with no electricity, seems unlikely, or he is actually dead, or maybe he's just too stoned to care right now...

I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

dom

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Saddam was just on Iraqi TV. Apparently he refered to the Apache helicopter that was shot down by a "peasant". Seems to confirm that he survived the strikes on the initial night.

It leads me to believe that he's still around (although no doubt we'll start talking about how he could still have died between then and now).

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Too bad...could have stopped a lot more killing...thanks for the heads up, I'm checking into it now...

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pretty grainy image, hard to tell if it's a double or not. Since the official announcement that the Saddam appearances were likely taped before March 19, was just made yesterday, followed by the blunder of showing them all wearing sweaters yesterday, the regime had to show Saddam on tv again today, double or no, to be credible.... Hopefully, we'll get some better images of the video as the day unfolds...

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Now they're showing Saddam walking through the streets surrounded by cheering people on CNN, but again this could have been taped.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You do know that this could all just be propaganda by the government? Saddam may actually be very much alive and well. Though this may not be true, anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There are two different videos....and two different Saddams!

The first video, was Saddam....during the GULF WAR! You'll notice there is a plume of smoke (sure, from the bombing done then), but what you'll also notice, is that most people are wearing a couple shirts, jackets, etc. Not exactly 90 degree weather apparel folks!!!

The second video, is just about the poorest double I'd ever seen of Saddam. He was older, grayer, and more "smiley" than Saddam, as well as lacking the moles by his left eye and sideburn. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

As for the remark (during the taped tv speech) about the Apache...it appears to be voice-over, but can't seem to find much about it...still looking, as this is about the only disconcerting thing mentioned so far. Of course, there is still the easy possibility that he has made tapes for various instances...such as a jet being downed, tanks, choppers, etc. As for the peasant farmer reference, only they were claiming it...from the footage, it looks like the chopper had mechanical failure, so they could have been claiming it to mesh with the archived tape they had, etc. Saddam would have been a fool not to make such tapes, and he's many things, but he's no fool...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The guy's still alive, though probably injured. He's just sitting in his bunker and he aint going to come out for anybody.

However, experts say stills from the latest video prove it may have been filmed during the 1980's....

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

top topics

join