It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle With Some Awesome Geometry.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I hope I'm not being to sensationalistic here, but I just saw a pretty cool crop circle that I wanted to share with you all.

In this post I am not engaging in an argument on the validity or invalidity of crop circles as being genuine or not.

I saw this geometrical materpiece and thought some of you might could enjoy it as much as I do.

I have two images. One is a diagram, the other is the actual aerial photo of the crop circle.

Stare at the center of the diagram for a while and try to see how many patterns show themselves to you. Its really cool.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b0b207939a9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54ba613b350b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
We've got to stop assuming/believing this is the work of drunken Englishmen...as talented as they may be, the only official story we've got for crop circles cannot explain the incredible intricacy and undiscovered theorems presented in modern day crop circles.

Not saying they're alien, but they're certainly not created by casual artists

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Smith
I think you missed my last reply to one of your cc threads so may I refer you to this.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Errr, why would we assume they were drunk?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

hi smithjustinb,
+ thanks for that...

cool alright...

and i agree with previous post RE: this is NOT the work of "hoaxers"...

what do they get ??? there is no motive...

i believe there is something much BIGGER going on...

seeya

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Also to the OP - great to see someone appreciating something for what it is instead of what it could be or who could have made it. Like most of life it's a beautiful thing regardless of origin or creator

edit on 18-8-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by Hawking

Errr, why would we assume they were drunk?

Cause a couple of guys in England once claimed to be responsible for them and said they left the pub late one night intoxicated and created some crop circles. They said they made them with rope and planks - this has been the sort of "official story" since then
edit on 18-8-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What a beautiful piece of Art.

And i agree it doesn't matter where it came from or who made it...it is still wonderful to see.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Well, there are circle making 'groups' and organizations who meet in pubs. I doubt they do their work drunk, though, especially their better stuff. I kinda think of it as deviantart taken outside of the internet, and into crop fields. We shouldn't assume it's untalented, drunken people doing this, they should be treated as true artists, with obvious talent, more than capable of interjecting deep meaning into their "art".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I trust you guys have seen this, right?

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

We shouldn't assume it's untalented, drunken people doing this

Yeah that's exactly what I said

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
masterpiece. looks f'ing brilliant - such consistently fine detail !

S+F

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Still to this day, I have never seen on a Documentary, video, DVD or camcorder, showing jimmy and billy being busted like deer in the headlights, blind drunk, with huge rolling pins saying " Run jimmy, grab the Jim beam they've found us!!"

not once!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

See the link I cited. These are the types of people making these designs. Circlemaking is a form of art, along with the deception that goes with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

See the link I cited. These are the types of people making these designs. Circlemaking is a form of art, along with the deception that goes with it.

In my first post on this thread I said it obviously wasn't any drunk farmers/casual artists and must have been done by someone much more intelligent and serious about their creations. We're in agreement on this

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Then how would you draw perfect circles from being on the ground and seeing only a way you made behind by running over the grass and seeing impenetrable grass/crops ahead? This can be done from the air, there is no way you will see what you're doing unless you see it from the air. And still.. too perfect for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I am not a circlemaker, but I have linked you to people who are, many of their methods are described on the site. It is simple to create a perfect circle without being able to see it from above. For a very simplistic example, think about the way a tool like this works:

thumbs.dreamstime.com...

Now imagine something like that with planks and rope.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Ok no problem, I thought your implications were that humans would not be capable of this. I read too much into your initial statement.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think this things link into Stonehenge and the Mayan calendar anybody check out the phd Russian women's take on crop circles yesterday? Not man made- done in the dark and no torches, this couldn't have been done over months in daylight by an architect we need to start taking notice and decipher these messages quickly..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

J

Symmetry for one. Complexity for another. In the early 80's before I even knew of crop circles, I would also see patterned images of this nature while meditating. Like the guy in Close Encounters I spent several years drawing the images I saw. Only later did I see the similarities to my art in crop circles.

I now think that our minds, or some of our minds anyway, are vibrationally attuned to images such as these and the visualization and meditation upon then can aid in our own developmental preparations.

Though I no longer attempt to draw from meditational vision, I continue to work in this form of image.
fleet message
The Terramaze

What do you mean you "work in this form of image"?

Our minds are tuned to geometric images. You should really take the time to watch the videos on this thread. This is just awesome. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join