It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Win The Republican Nomination & The Presidency

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Its not if Ron Paul is electable or not, it is up to us-the people if we will stand next to him to fight tyranny and fascism.

This revolution will not be won with one man but by all of us, together. Ron needs us as much as we need him.

He WILL win-with our support.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

In addition to my previous reply, looks like Rick Perry agrees with Ron Paul about Social Security and Medicare...

In an interview last year with Newsweek, Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) affirmed his view that Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid were all unconstitutional programs creating “a Ponzi scheme” that was bankrupting the government:

NEWSWEEK: The Constitution says that “the Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes… to provide for the… general Welfare of the United States.” But I noticed that when you quoted this section on page 116, you left “general welfare” out and put an ellipsis in its place. Progressives would say that “general welfare” includes things like Social Security or Medicare—that it gives the government the flexibility to tackle more than just the basic responsibilities laid out explicitly in our founding document. What does “general welfare” mean to you?

PERRY: I don’t think our founding fathers when they were putting the term “general welfare” in there were thinking about a federally operated program of pensions nor a federally operated program of health care. What they clearly said was that those were issues that the states need to address. Not the federal government. I stand very clear on that. From my perspective, the states could substantially better operate those programs if that’s what those states decided to do.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
In a perfect World....this might be the case. I would vote for Ron Paul except for one thing! It doesn't matter who
you vote for! All voting is rigged. TPTB will get their person in office as usual. All voting is a waste of time. It is all
bogus! Even if it was legitimate, and Ron Paul did win. He would be assassinated by TPTB. Because he is the ONLY non-politician running, compared to all the professional Gangsters. Give it up! All done. Go home, nothing
to see here.

edit on 31-8-2011 by usmcmailman because: cancel

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ron Paul mentioned in the Bible Codes:

evidenceforchristianity.blogspot.com...

www.exodus2006.com...

edit on 31-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by usmcmailman

I just cannot for the life of me understand this attitude. Just let them beat us down, and ignore us? Give it up? Don't fight for what's ours? I'm guessing if somebody that was bigger than you started pushing you around, you'd curl up in the fetal position and give it up? Not me, I fight back with everything I got...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Something I posted in a "Ron Paul Won't win" thread... My stance hasn't changed...

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their DUTY, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —“ -The Declaration of Independence

It's our DUTY to ensure the government is changed at this point, because it's evil and corrupt.
If Ron Paul is the only candidate capable of gutting it and fixing it, then it's also our DUTY TO OUR COUNTRY to vote for him.

If he can't change things for the better and no other candidates can, then it is our DUTY to find someone who can, even if it means going above and beyond the rules and regulations, even if it means lives must be sacrificed... it's our DUTY to ensure the best person for the people is in the office.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Best post on patriotism yet..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Hell, if there was a legit revolution in America that is willing to step up to banksters and big pharma than I would be the first to lay down my life. Its sad to think that a lot of soldiers join to fight for their country under the guise of their government that it is right and just and patriotic. But when they get there most are just disgusted.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canned2na
reply to post by Qemyst

Hell, if there was a legit revolution in America that is willing to step up to banksters and big pharma than I would be the first to lay down my life. Its sad to think that a lot of soldiers join to fight for their country under the guise of their government that it is right and just and patriotic. But when they get there most are just disgusted.

Oh I'd be right in there with you. Living or dying are trivial at best, imho. Why I feel that way is besides the point.
Also, when the soldiers enlist they take an oath of enlistment, and the first line in that oath is:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;"

Seems to me that getting the help of soldiers would be the first logical step in starting a legitimate revolution, considering they pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC.... AND DOMESTIC? Liiiiiiikke....the crooks in congress and in office? Those domestic threats to the constitution?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How about this.
If he is elected I could proudly refer to the president as "my president" for the first time in my life.
A feeling I don't think people have had since Kennedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join