It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White House Insider" says: "You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
WARNING: Stong language at links!!

Some of you may know of the so-called "White House Insider" that occasionally floats around the blogosphere in the form of interviews with one "Ulsterman." This unconfirmed "insider" should be taken with a grain of salt...we know almost nothing about him...but he makes for interesting reading.

The "insider," supposedly disillusioned with the Obama Administration, claims to be doing a little whistleblowing. In the latest installment of a recent two-part interview (Part One can be found here.) The "insider" claims that Obama will use racial guilt and fears of racial riots (such as those in Europe) to guilt/fear white America into voting for him.

A few exerpts:

...Where it gets different for the Obama campaign is what I’ll just call the Obama Plan. They are going way beyond simply working up your typical campaign scenarios against potential opponents. The president – I was told of this about a week ago, maybe two weeks ago…(pause)… the president actually considered quitting. He really did. But now he’s going on the attack. He wants to give a big [explicative]-You to White America – that’s actually one of his primary motivations. You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait. 2012 is gonna be the most brutal political cycle we have ever witnessed. Ever.

More at source

He then goes on to get a little more specific, although details are still tantilizingly out of reach:

Ulsterman: How? What’s the plan? What’s going to be different from all the other campaigns?

Insider: You’ve already seen it. A taste of it. Race. The race card. Racism. Race-race-race. It’s all they #ing got to run on these days...It’s not gonna come so easy as it did in 2008, but that’s why they plan to ramp it up – the race issue. Look, you got generations of voters in this country who have been hammered with guilt for being white. Schools, television, movies…decades of this racism # coming at them from all sides. White guilt is very real. I’ve used it-done it myself… countless times in an election campaign. And for Barack Obama…his re-election team – they are banking on it bringing victory in 2012. Even if it means the threat of race riots. They are willing to go that far – go down that road if need be. If the Obama team can’t guilt enough of White America into voting for them in 2012 – they are just fine with trying to scare the # out of them to do it. ..

More at source
edit on 16-8-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Please...Please...no more Ulsterman and his imaginary friends.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ulster-man.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

This will only work if we allow it to happen. If we (like ATS) stay on topic, talk issues, stay focused, then this will be yet another failure out of this administration.

My 2 cents

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Please...Please...no more Ulsterman and his imaginary friends.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ulster-man.blogspot.com...

Actually, it was me. I misheard them. They were actually talking about the White House using a "race car". Yeah, apparently they are entering Nascar to raise votes among the bible belt. Sorry, everybody; I'll listen more closely next time.

Sincerely,
Your Beloved Insider

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I agree. the Republicans have played the race card way too much, but its far from over.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How convenient, Obama now considers himself black?
Why?
... "he don't know nothing about the the hood".

Mailnly because he was born in *Hawaii *,
was raised in Indonesia,
grew up in a white household,...
I can go on but I'll leave at that.

The Democrats are in a pickle because you know damn well they want to replace Obama with Hillary,
but they won't because they don't want to be called "racists".

Death by their very own poison.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is why Ron Paul would have a very tough time against Obama. Paul is dogged by issues of race, whether factual or not, that Obama's spin machine will use to paint him a good ole' boy thereby scaring the black population into voting for Obama again.

But you had to figure Obama is going to have to pull out all the stops to win this time as now he has to account for his record and what better way to cover that up than focus on a racial issue.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Simple solution...Obama picks Clinton as his VP for 2012...wins easily...and Clinton takes 2016.

Almost as if it was planned....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Very very strong possibility of that.

To think she is not going to give it another shot is crazy.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

She's just laying low...waiting her turn.

At some point Biden is going to come out and say for personal reasons that he will be unable to run again as VP, that he supports Obama...but he just can't do 4 more years because of age/health/family/ whatever.

It will be all nice and cordial...and Clinton will be honored to come in to help the country get back on track.

For real...almost like it has been planned.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
guess people have forgotten that clinton cant run unless she quits and biden say sure go ahead kick me to the curb.

and really linking a blog to disprove anything is worthless.

as to the race card is like the boy who cried wolf its lost its meaning

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Either that or she will just pad her resume for another 4 years as Secretary of State. She will be more than qualified by 2016 either way. Then it's just up to how she stands on the issues vs. whoever the republican is.

She will definetly have a very strong history to run on though with all her experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
OBAMAS nothing but a half whit, now which side of his parents this comes from is speculative, maybe its an amalgamation

edit on 16-8-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Biden is more of a liability than any help. Actually he's really not anything at all. Hillary can't run but Obama can switch Vp's if he wants. Obama needs all the help he can this time around.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
guess people have forgotten that clinton cant run unless she quits and biden say sure go ahead kick me to the curb.

and really linking a blog to disprove anything is worthless.

as to the race card is like the boy who cried wolf its lost its meaning

And do you think that Clinton wouldn't quit to run? If Obama loses she would be gone anyway. And Biden doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Could you please give me an example where Obama or his administration/campaign directly have used the "race card"??? Bet you can't.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

obama kicks biden to the curb and picks someone else that will guarantee his loss.

cut and run and abandon their own party members people do not like.

its cowardice and tells everyone the most important thing to him is winning

not the country or the people in his cabinet

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Either that or she will just pad her resume for another 4 years as Secretary of State. She will be more than qualified by 2016 either way. Then it's just up to how she stands on the issues vs. whoever the republican is.

She will definetly have a very strong history to run on though with all her experience.

Clinton wouldn't keep her job as Secretary of State if Obama loses...so if given the shot...I'm sure she will take it.

It's a no brainer to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by kro32

obama kicks biden to the curb and picks someone else that will guarantee his loss.

cut and run and abandon their own party members people do not like.

its cowardice and tells everyone the most important thing to him is winning

not the country or the people in his cabinet

No one likes Biden...he adds no value to the ticket.

Sounds like you are a bit nervous that Obama will pick Clinton...I know I would if I didn't want Obama to win.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

any number of comments and youtube videos pandering for votes to who?

minorities such as hispanics and the african american voting blocks.

and the non stop classwarfare there are lots of examples for anyone whose been paying attention.

clinton hasnt quit has she? proof enough

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You don't know that. She's doing a decent job from what I gather and Obama kept Gates on who was Bush's guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join