It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA hounds farmers with Raw milk cheese or bunnies while giving Drug Co. Pass on faked DOCs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This whole raw milk crusade that the FDA is on is soooooo annoying. The hypocrisy is in-your-face and brazen.

In the brave new world of America has lost it's blinkin' mind you can undergo with impunity an invasive, surgical procedure to remove your unborn child because it's "your body, your choice" but you can't drink raw milk (as people have been doing safely for thousands of years) because it's too dangerous and although it may be your body, it's no longer your choice what goes into it.

You can expose your naked flesh to solar flares and record temperatures with the resulting burns and long term risk of developing skin cancer because "this is America and we have rights!" but you can't milk your own farm animals and make useful products from them without paying "protection" money from Big Brother.

You can't smoke an herb but you can drink yourself stuporous with a mix of vegetables, yeast, and sugar water.

What happened to common sense? What happened to our outrage over these infractions and blatant violations of our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Do anyone think the corrupt government and its henchmen regulatory agencies need to make rules of distinction between the barnyard cattle and the cattle that will get up tomorrow and read about the distinctions in their newspapers?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why is this thread not getting more attention?!!!???!?!?!?!!!!!!

Hello?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

This whole raw milk crusade that the FDA is on is soooooo annoying. The hypocrisy is in-your-face and brazen....

Yes that is exactly what I was trying to show.

The contrast between a full out in your face swat team raid on people like the Henshaws (Pigs) or the Faillace farm (Mad Sheep) compared to the deliberate misconduct by Corporate scientists that get a slap on the wrist for endangering or killing thousands.

WHY is the FDA and USDA wasting money chasing frecken' rabbits instead of double checking and validating NEW DRUG TEST results????

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This crap is getting to be fooking depressing! As a 28 yr old, the world I prepared for, and the world I was told a thousand times existed, simply doesn't. Everything is based on corruption and hypocracy. All the older generations do is steal, and then whine when they don't have enough. Just look at what the baby boomers have done to this country. They've taken all opportunity from us. Their low levels of morality, mixed with uncontrolable greed, has infiltrated everything from big pharma to wall street to government to law enforcement.

Funny, when I grew up I was told to respect my elders. Well, they've done nothing but run this country into the ground, kill economy, kill education, push drugs left and right to children, and killed all hope of a future for my generation. Something new comes out every day, and the one common denominator, is that it's not the fault of my generation. Well done!

I really am starting to think the baby boomers are just the most selfish, greedy, idiotic generation we have ever seen. Don't worry, #holes, we'll eventually clean up your mess.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

.....I really am starting to think the baby boomers are just the most selfish, greedy, idiotic generation we have ever seen. Don't worry, #holes, we'll eventually clean up your mess.

We (Baby boomers) were brain washed. There is no other word for it. We like you were fed a line of B.S. while a select few stole the country out from under us.

I really really hate the mess we are leaving. Even though I have no kids I at least am doing my darndest to make things a bit better.

I suggest you read two threads:

This is what HAS to be done ASAP. and the word needs to spread. (I was on the phone yesterday)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is very very LONG but has a lot of the history of what has been going on.

The last pages are where it really gets interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg pushing to eliminate conflict of interest laws, allow paid drug company shills to fill advisory positions
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
funny how the fda is all gangbusters when it comes to raw milk and bunnies
but when it has to do the job it was allegedly created for it just farms it out to private corps that will sign and approve anything
and congress knows this has caught them at it and does nothing, i imagine those who didn't take the check are no longer in congress:

FDA Approves Nonexistent Product from Nonexistent Company for Human Testing

and what's really surprising is all the local pharma-shills don't post in this kind of thread, it's all "pffft" to them.

post about a alternative medicine, or post about having cancer, or something and are looking for alternatives to the slash, poison and burn therapy with fda approval and they are in there in droves calling people snake oil salesman and money mongers

LOL i call it psychopathic projection.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thank you both for the comments and additional information. I will be incorporating it into my comments in the Federal Register on the latest idiocy by the FDA. SEE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am trying to calm down enough to write a coherent comment instead of getting out the tar and feathers as I would really like to do

The Government gets to drag innocent people to jail but WE the citizens of the USA are completely helpless when it comes to dragging these criminals into a court of law and actually seeing justice done.

Check out my post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I sure hope that is not a fantasy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join