It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realistic photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I know...it's fake...but it's a damn good one if it is....

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow, where was that done?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have no idea..it was on a website. Very interesting, and this is one I haven't seen before...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Pretty good art, but most definitely art.

My only complaints: our skin doesn't look anything like that, and talk about a lantern jaw!

But not bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Pretty good art, but most definitely art.

My only complaints: our skin doesn't look anything like that, and talk about a lantern jaw!

But not bad.

What do you mean our skin doesn't look anything like that? I have no idea if it's real or not....but I DO know that even if someone posted a real picture...most here would say...great art work..but it's fake..

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have seen this picture before. I think someone said something like it was recovered from a crash and was being interrogated. but yes most likely a fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This photo is a fake. It was made by a small Hollywood Special Effects company.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
the html source says 'alienhyb.jpg'

so it's a good fake of an alien/human hybrid?

looks pretty darn good for a fake, but who knows with all the talented special effects people wandering around these days. here's another:

This was a supposed 'stranded alien' found and photographed after being shot down by the Italian Airforce

[edit on 18-8-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i hate to burst your bubble but i could make a better aliean out of paper mache!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
LOL, there are plastic tubes coming out of that last set of pictures. Except for that, it looks very creepy.

The first one is good work though, if i saw a video of that moving I would be convinced.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
they caught my interest because they make the thing look bruised and swollen, like the result of blunt force trauma to the head or some such. Very original thinking, anyway (except for the plastic tubes) lol

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
everlasting....the pictures you provided are supposed to be from an alien that the Italian airforce recovered. Supposedly, according to whoever put these photos out the aliens suit had melted to its body by the extreme heat and the alien died shortly after these photos were taken...whether its real or not......well, thats another topic. I just wanted to let everyone know why its so "paper mache" looking.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That first image posted is a fake.

www.informantnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
good work will
I think that just about KILLS this thread LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
the second alien pictures have to be real because who would be dumb enough to make aliens that ugly.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1
the second alien pictures have to be real because who would be dumb enough to make aliens that ugly.

Even though I fully agree, I don't think such logic can be applied to all people in this world.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Cool work of art! Those dummies really take UFO fanatics to great excitement....

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1

Even though I fully agree, I don't think such logic can be applied to all people in this world.

The alien isn't "that ugly" the comment posted together with that picture on the first site I found it on was that the alien was wearing a plastic like spacesuit and the outside of it melted during the crash. Thats why it looks that messed up.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I guess it really was fake, but the details were amazing!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
That first image posted is a fake.

www.informantnews.com...

Great Post. Love the pics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join