It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Organization is now directly dictating US law!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Whoa! Maybe this is some kind of precursor to Soylent Green. I mean, human and animal rfid tracking, and getting all mixed up at the processing plant, ewwww!

Not likely.

What it is though is animal testing and human testing of the R.F.I.D. chip program.

At the same exact time.

With a built-in deniability.

Because anyone who claims to be "abducted" by "aliens" destroys their own reputation.

And anyone investigating "cattle mutilations" is made out to look like an idiot.

Of course Government and Military involvement is happening.

As well as other elements of cover-up including a C.I.A. trained hypnotist.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Whoa! Maybe this is some kind of precursor to Soylent Green. I mean, human and animal rfid tracking, and getting all mixed up at the processing plant, ewwww!

Not likely.

What it is though is animal testing and human testing of the R.F.I.D. chip program.

At the same exact time.

With a built-in deniability.

Because anyone who claims to be "abducted" by "aliens" destroys their own reputation.

And anyone investigating "cattle mutilations" is made out to look like an idiot.

Of course Government and Military involvement is happening.

As well as other elements of cover-up including a C.I.A. trained hypnotist.

I have no doubt that they are doing human and animal testing and covering it up.

My Mom was one of the people they burned badly with "Radiation Therapy" in 1969 when they US Government was using cancer patients to test the effects of radiation. www.newdawnmagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks to SKL I was aware of IBM and the Nazi's. However I was not aware they were aiming for "inventorying" US farm animals as early as 1945.

That dovetails very nicely with Nicole Johnson's information

With World War II, America saw its agricultural system intentionally subjected to political policies that radically transformed it. What was once a decentralized system that provided a means to self sufficiency and independence for tens of millions of farmers was purposefully centralized into a capital-intensive fossil-fuel dependent system that restructured local economies, permitting their wealth to be extracted by what are now transnational cartels dedicated to the so-called free market and globalized trade at all costs.

This transformation was the result of organized plans developed by a group of highly powerful -- though unelected -- financial and industrial executives who wanted to drastically change agricultural practices in the US to better serve their collective corporate financial agenda. This group, called the Committee for Economic Development, was officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. CED has influenced US domestic policies in much the same way that the CFR has influenced the nation's foreign policies.[1]

Composed of chief executive officers and chairmen from the federal reserve, the banking industry, private equity firms, insurance companies,... CED determined that the problem with American agriculture was that there were too many farmers. But the CED had a "solution": millions of farmers would just have to be eliminated.

In a number of reports written over a few decades, CED recommended that farming "resources" -- that is, farmers -- be reduced. In its 1945 report "Agriculture in an Expanding Economy," CED complained that "the excess of human resources engaged in agriculture is probably the most important single factor in the "farm problem'" and describes how agricultural production can be better organized to fit to business needs.... "The essential fact to be faced, argues CED, is that with present high levels farm productivity, more labor is involved in agriculture production that the market demands -- in short, there are too may farmers. To solve that problem, CED offers a program with three main prongs."[4]

Some of the report's authors would go on to work in government to implement CED's policy recommendations. Over the next five years, the political and economic establishment ensured the reduction of "excess human resources engaged in agriculture" by two million, or by 1/3 of their previous number.... www.opednews.com...

What is so mind boggling is the single minded tenacity of these fiends. A tenacity that spans generations where the "Baton" of subjugation is passed from generation to generation within certain families.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There IS a remedy. We have to learn about how things really work, there are ways to say NO, not by protesting, not by fighting, but by understanding who you are and what your real role and function is in this game they have deluded us into believing. YOu need to know how the game works before you can stand in your own authority.

The USA is a corporation, just like Walmart, and you are not obliged to obey their statutes unless you consent to do so, or are tricked into consenting to. The WTO is also a corporation, whose rules (statutes) you are not obliged to obey either.

I found these videos mind blowing when I first watched them. Imo they contain vital information, which is truly empowering and liberatng. Most importantly they give information which helps us to learn how to protect our rights and our property.

This is the first of a series of informative videos. If this information is new to you and you find the first part a bit confusing, I suggest you keep watching anyway because he goes over some of the core points and the pieces start falling into place.

Here's a separate interview with Dean.

Like the man says, turn off the TV and start reading up on who you really are, what your rights are and how to assert them. If you're not prepared to put in the effort, don't gripe about what the government is doing to you because you've asked for it.

edit on 16-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Check out this free ebook as well, to arm yourself with vital information about how banks work. The author of this book had the opportunity to read the Top Secret Bankers Handbook, which only the very top bankers have access to. In this ebook he talks about what he learned from that book, and gives the reader information on how to protect themselves from the bankster malpractices.

autismtreatmentnow.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

There IS a remedy. We have to learn about how things really work, there are ways to say NO, not by protesting, not by fighting, but by understanding who you are and what your real role and function in this game they have deluded us into believing. YOu need to know how the game works before you can stand in your own authority....

Thank you for the comments. I can not watch videos and since the PDF is very long I will read it later.

What I am trying to make clear to people is that we as citizens now have a 90 day window in which to prevent these proposed Reg from becoming law. The 90 days are part of the "Hearing" and "Discussion" where individual citizens can make comments on the proposed law. I did so in 2008 when NAIS was "Killed" the first time because enough citizens were very opposed to the new regulation.

Technically the US government bureaucracies are part of the executive branch and therefore can not make laws

During FDR's time period there was an explosion in government bureaucracy and FDR wanted them to have the power to make laws without going through Congress. He had already strong armed the Supreme Court into allowing his interpretation of the Commerce Clause stand. The next step was to grant his New Deal bureaucracies the power to make law. This was done by forming the Federal Register where new regulations would be published and after a set period of time (For this Reg 90 days) the regulation becomes law.

The New Deal and Bigger Government
Franklin Roosevelt (FDR) faced high unemployment and weak financial markets during the Great Depression. In order to face that crisis, he created large numbers of federal agencies and many federal programs. These agencies were quickly passed by Congress but stalled by the Supreme Court. In 1937, the Court argued that far ranging authority to regulate the economy was beyond the purview of the president and Congress. The Supreme Court invalidated much of the New Deal. FDR was frustrated and proposed adding appointees to the Court to change the majority vote. This is often referred to as FDR's plan to pack the Court. The Court quickly changed its mind and began voting in favor of the New Deal programs.....

Policy Making
When Congress creates any kind of federal agency, department, or commission, it is actually delegating some part of its powers listed in Article I, section 8 of the U.S. Constitution. Congress sets parameters, guidelines, and then leaves it to the agency to work out the details. How agencies execute congressional wishes is called implementation.

Administrative Discretion
In addition to making policy, bureaucracies also implement policy made by others. They take the laws made by Congress, the president, and courts and develop rules and procedures to make sure they are carried out. Since laws and regulations are often written in a vague way as the result of compromises during the policy making process, there is often a lot of 'wiggle room' to decide what various passages mean. These choices are often called administrative discretion and allow the bureaucracy a lot of power over shaping policy. This power is also exercised through rule-making and administrative adjudication.

Rule Making
Bureaucracies write regulations that have the force of law. All such rules are printed in the Federal Register. They take effect 30 days after printing. Many rules are written only after formal hearings and discussion.

Administrative Adjudication
Administrative adjudication is a quasi-judicial function in which the agency forces compliance with rules through a type of trial..... SOURCE

Here is more detailed info:

The Administrative Procedure Act (APA), Pub.L. 79-404, 60 Stat. 237, enacted June 11, 1946, is the United States federal law that governs the way in which administrative agencies of the federal government of the United States may propose and establish regulations. The APA also sets up a process for the United States federal courts to directly review agency decisions. It is one of the most important pieces of United States administrative law. The Act became law in 1946.....

In a law journal article on the history of the APA,[3] Professor George Shepard discusses the contentious political environment from which the APA was born. Shepard claims that Roosevelt’s opponents and supporters fought over passage of the APA "in a pitched political battle for the life of the New Deal" itself.[3] Shepard does note, however, that a legislative balance was struck with the APA, expressing "the nation's decision to permit extensive government, but to avoid dictatorship and central planning."[3]

A 1946 U.S. House of Representatives report discusses the 10-year period of "painstaking and detailed study and drafting" that went into the APA.[4] Because of rapid growth in the administrative regulation of private conduct, Roosevelt ordered several studies of administrative methods and conduct during the early part of his four-term presidency.[4] Based on one study, Roosevelt commented that the practice of creating administrative agencies with the authority to perform both legislative and judicial work "threatens to develop a fourth branch of government for which there is no sanction in the Constitution."...

As recognized by President Roosevelt and others, the creation and function of federal agencies can cause separation of powers issues under the United States Constitution. To provide constitutional safeguards, the APA creates a framework for regulating agencies and their unique role. According to the Attorney General's Manual on the Administrative Procedure Act (1947), drafted after the 1946 enactment of the APA, the basic purposes of the APA are: (1) to require agencies to keep the public informed of their organization, procedures and rules; (2) to provide for public participation in the rulemaking process; (3) to establish uniform standards for the conduct of formal rulemaking and adjudication; (4) to define the scope of judicial review.

Standard of judicial review

The APA requires that in order to set aside agency action, the court must conclude that the regulation is "arbitrary and capricious, an abuse of discretion, or otherwise not in accordance with the law." However, Congress may further limit the scope of judicial review of agency actions by including such language in the organic statute..... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's a shame you can't watch the videos because the information in them would help people have the confidence to start to address this kind of thing.

I have a feeling the videos won't be allowed on youtube for long, it's too liberating for anyone who watches them.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
To add insult to injury, while the government harasses, hounds and threatened with massive fines John Dollarhite of Nixa, Mo., Mrs Bell of Colorado and several magicians across the country who own rabbits...

Major drug research company faked thousands of documents to get drugs approved, FDA says no big deal

It is truly astounding to witness the utter corruption that takes place — and practically in plain sight — within the pharmaceutical drug industry. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced that drug firm Cetero Research, for many years knowingly forged thousands of clinical trial documents for drug companies in order for them to gain drug approval. The FDA’s response to this, though is that this massive corruption is basically no big deal.

It is no secret, of course, that the FDA routinely works in illicit tandem with drug companies to get dangerous drugs on the market in exchange for cash. One example of this includes the Lexapro scandal in which the FDA approved this dangerous antidepressant drug for children at the same time as federal and state governments were suing Forest Laboratories, maker of the drug, for pushing it on children (www.naturalnews.com...…).

The FDA’s own scientists have even publicly indicted the agency for censoring truthful scientific data, intimidating and unfairly targeting supplement companies, and using the drug approval system to extort cash from drug companies in exchange for its rubber stamp of approval (www.naturalnews.com...…).

The entire racket between the FDA and Big Pharma is mind-bogglingly extensive, and it is even seen in the FDA’s recent announcement “against” Cetero. While it initially appears that the FDA is upset at Cetero for lying via its clinical trial documents, the agency’s solution is to tell the drug companies to go back and redo them themselves.....

Isn't it time we told these criminals to get out of our lives?????

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by crimvelvet

It does seem to me like there is a war on the farmer. From the GM crops of Monsanto, the lawsuits associated, and now this!!

I read about this a while back and never thought it could actually be implemented without some kind of uproar. Out of all the people in the world to start a war on............it saddens me. War on drugs, war on terror, war on farmers, what's bloody next?

War on poverty and war on cancer ... that would be the poverty and cancer that could have been prevented.
This is yet another depopulation tactic and strategy.

TPTBWC - The powers that be without conscience.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Jana12 because: typo

edit on 16-8-2011 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I remember a census much like your talking about back about 20 years ago.

He asked dumb questions, I gave dumb answers. Finally, I had a gut full and invited him to leave (he actually was a nice guy to have coffee with...he just had a job and was "asleep".).

I got a phone call from a woman that was his "boss". She was asking me "why?". I told her that most of the info was none of her F'n business. She said some crap about a law and I told her to enforce it then.

nver heard from them again.

Stupid questions included stuff like having a tv, radio, toilet, various other weird stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I remember a census much like your talking about back about 20 years ago....

What is worse was you could get the RAW data (Farm name....) just by asking!!!!

the R-Calf organization commented that the USDA's surveillance was so good you could count the number of cows in the pasture!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What is being done to family farms is criminal, and it will affect us all if it continues. Pay attention!!
BUMP!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join