It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother knows all about my bunion op - and the fish pie I ate after it: How one woman found out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm not like Angela Lay, I'm invisible.

What do all these things have in common? Cloud Technology and Credit Cards. She put herself in a position by using these things, to have her data mined and stored.

I do not own a bank account, a credit card a subscription to a cell phone or have anything in my name aside from the house I own. If I leave my house, I'm untraceable.

Cloud technology is something that's gaining popularity.. see how they do it.. they make you comfortable with the devil by creating ways you can use it for pleasure, as in personal computing, social networks etc.

I get paid for my work just fine without a credit card. I pay for my services just fine without a credit card or bank account or having to sign my name to anything. I use a cell phone I don't have to sign up for with any real info. I have No debt.

Using all those things is a choice, and a bad one. They can and will use that data against you when TSHTF. Don't give anyone that power over you. learn to do things without that technology. Do I lack for anything? No. I can do anything any credit card user can do and go anywhere I want. I have all the latest modern conveniences. I lack for nothing. I am a heck of a lot free-er than most people who are slaves to that system.

Free yourself. Cut up your credit cards. Get rid of your bank account. Learn to handle money the right way and get off their grid.
edit on 15-8-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

...This is not about 'killing rich guys' ! ...It's about a global system that protects non-human corporate persons' rights, and absolutely denies individual humans' civil rights.

True, there are a few uber-wealthy humans pulling the corporate strings up in the clouds, and they are 'bad guys,' but it's the system they sold us that we bought that sucks.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I'm against corporate person hood as well.

However, if anything, if a person is a criminal, you either kill or arrest that criminal. it certainly streamlines the process of eliminating bad guys.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I'm against corporate person hood as well.

...if a person is a criminal, you either kill or arrest that criminal.

You can't arrest a corporation and it's pointless to arrest employees - they're totally interchangeable and replaceable parts. The corporation stands along with the corporate system and global corporate government.

it certainly streamlines the process of eliminating bad guys.

You wish.

I know for a fact that they grow them in petrie dishes.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Very interesting topic. I was driving by the place I bought my car one day, I had purchased it several years prior. The minute I passed the dealership my "check engine" light came on. I was freaked out needless to say. Just last week I was searching online at Home Depot for a harmless paint pan. After I did that the ads that appeared on websites like this one were for the paint pans I had searched for. I think this techology, while convenient for lazy people, is quite scary.

Turns out the check engine light was just my gas tank seal drying out and not sealing properly. The fact that it triggered just as I drove by the dealership was pretty creepy though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join