It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snipe Hunt : The Threat That Never-Was, New World Order, Chasing Your Tail...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Any which way, lol, I thought the NWO was this country from it's inception. That's would make Manifest Destiny make more sense, as well as how often we go to war (other than resource rights).

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

No, i dont know you, all i have to go on is the simplicty of the words you choose to use.
Without any emotion from a voice or a look from a eye the "face value" of what you write is my only indication as to your intent or meaning.

Sorry if the words you choose displayed a suspicious duplicity, from my perspective they were easy to misinterperate.

there was no hostility in my intent, perhaps blunt honesty or frustration, but hostility is not something pursue, especially not from my computer

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

No, i dont know you, all i have to go on is the simplicty of the words you choose to use.
Without any emotion from a voice or a look from a eye the "face value" of what you write is my only indication as to your intent or meaning.

Sorry if the words you choose displayed a suspicious duplicity, from my perspective they were easy to misinterperate.

there was no hostility in my intent, perhaps blunt honesty or frustration, but hostility is not something pursue, especially not from my computer

Fair enough.

Yes, I chose simple enough words, and maybe I should have explained more.

Most people take me at face value.

Considering things cautiously I'll accept it as just that and leave it be.

Some of those threads I put as past ones are good reads to get to know me.
edit on 8/15/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Some of those threads I put as past ones are good reads to get to know me.

Point taken, something i will have to look into next time i have a chance to do some reading

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Okay , you know your destiny, that's fine,
but that's a pretty serious statement to make 'that very organization' (the UN)
how are you going to be a leader in the UN when you also wont and dont follow and listen to the UN?

valid question

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for this post. I think you are spot on, even if most people cannot factor in how this "nwo" campaign started.

This is my interpretation of how this "nwo" campaign impacted (or infested) those of us who believe in "it" or something like "it."

Firstly, there are many entities and people that can be pinned for being very controlling and having so much influence and power that it provokes a response of fear in certain people. Call it or them by any of the names you want: the bankers, the freemasons, the elite, the politicians, the CEOs, the corporations, the uber-rich, your mean uncle. OK, so from those or others you might want to add, we can all point fingers at who or what has a very unfair advantage over the rest of us. It ain't fair, but when has it been? If it weren't them, it'd be someone else or some other group rivaling and cheating to rise to power. This is not to say that the future won't be brighter; I hope it will. But, as long as one person wants to achieve domination, there will be others who admire that same idea and will strive for it too, maybe to escape being under control or maybe because they want control. My point is, it's silly to blame these people because if it weren't them, it would be someone else. There will always be someone to blame. I think it's idealistic to think everyone can just live happily, you know, one world, etc. Great idea, but we don't all believe that. There are people who have and who will do whatever it takes to preserve and take more themselves and their families whether you like it or not. And once they get the power, the last thing they want is less of it. Of course not. They want more. It's bad.

Now, here along comes ol' Georgey on TV. Guy was head of the CIA. Let that speak for itself when you hear him rattling on about some "nwo" being created. For all freaking purposes, "nwo" or not, there are already powerful groups that practically own the world! They were just under different names and not getting much attention. So if it wasn't obvious to those who looked around that life was not fair and that most people are at the bottom and not the ones getting all the favors done for them, etc etc etc...George would like to spook you and give the power players a collective new name: the "nwo" group.

Naturally this is to some people like a covert omission of a threat. But, basically nothing has changed except that now those who believe in this will just expect things to get much worse. So they're always on the lookout for news that confirms their awful view of the world, as if there is a "new" something taking over, when really they still have as small a chance as ever as getting a ticket into "the club" anyway. Basically it's stuffed it in your face to piss you off and might provoke you, and that's where we are now.

You want what they got? Fine. Get mega-rich yourself. Spend your entire life to get where they are. People do it. Rags to riches stories are everywhere. Oprah is one example of the top of my head.

Point is that this whole "nwo" campaign is meant to provoke people, but it is as old as time. When wasn't there great unequalty? When were we all on a level playing field? It's not fair, but complaining and hooting and hollering over it just makes it worse for you.

It's pretty obvious how easy it is for some of us to be toyed with. Some of you react to stuff that is out of your control on a daily basis. You don't have to. You could leave it for the dogs and find something else to focus on as best you can. Do whatever you feel is in your best interest, but...hey, reading the news and pissing and moaning is your own doing.

There are people out there who are happy with what they have being where they are, and they aren't anywhere near the top. Who says "the top" is the place to be anyway? You want to be there with them and have to drive around in a armored vehicle fearing for your life surrounded by security?

I side with the OP. This is easily a ploy to provoke some of us, and it is feeding off of all the negative energy some of you choose to give it. If there weren't an audience, they might shut up and move on to try another tactic. Forget them or just let yourself get sucked into that mindset if you like that more!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The enemy is not the U.S. Government, but the United Nations.

There are however a few key leaders in American Government selling out our nation.

Pushing us further into a World Government to cripple our nation.

By making us provide global citizens to a corporate agenda of a conglomerate of nations.

I do not answer to the United Nations.

Unfortunately the traitors in Washington have sold us out to the WTO/UN under the term "Harmonization" the last big law was the Food Safety Modernization Act during the lame duck session.

It provides a good example of how power is shifted from Americans to the United Nations.
Dr Thornsberry a veterinarian who chairs R-CALF USA’s animal health committee summed up in one paragraph the whole problem with Animal (& veggie) ID.

"Horse owners should know why the National Animal Identification System (NAIS) is being forced on their industry. The U.S. signed a World Trade Organization (WTO) treaty and is now submitting to global rules on animal trade established by the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE). The OIE wants the U.S. to accept imports from countries where animal disease problems persist. For example, while the U.S. eradicated Equine Piroplasmosis – a tick-borne protozoal infection, the OIE wants the U.S. to accept imports from countries that have not eradicated this disease. With NAIS, horse movements could be traced from birth to death, thus eliminating the need to disallow high-risk imports because, according to the OIE, the U.S. could manage contagious diseases within its borders."
R-Calf

So that in a nutshell is what we are actually fighting. These Son of Syphilitic Camels want us to tag our CHICKENS so they can bring in animals from who knows where with who knows what diseases and the fact we can "Trace" the animal (or vegetable) back to its farm is supposed convince us that the USDA is "Protecting us" !!!

The World Trade Organization's Dream bill "The food Safety Modernization Act" with a one line amendment in the near future inserting the Commerce Clause, will have placed full control of ALL US food production INCLUDING YOUR GARDEN under THEIR World Trade Organization. It Very neatly side steps ANY citizen control of the industry. Heck the United Nations already has ALL the regulations written and ready to go. They are called FAO "Good Agricultural Practices" or OIE "Good Farming Practices". So much for US citizen input.

From the actual law as posted on the FDA website:

SEC. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.
Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.
www.fda.gov...

From the FDA website

www.cfsan.fda.gov...

The harmonization of laws, regulations and standards between and among trading partners requires intense, complex, time-consuming negotiations by CFSAN officials. Harmonization must simultaneously facilitate international trade and promote mutual understanding, while protecting national interests and establish a basis to resolve food issues on sound scientific evidence in an objective atmosphere. Failure to reach a consistent, harmonized set of laws, regulations and standards within the freetrade agreements and the World Trade Organization Agreements can result in considerable economic repercussions....

Remember the USDA $3.9 million dollar fine on a family raising $500 bucks worth of bunnies??? THAT was thanks to a recent amendment to the older "Animal Welfare Act" that allowed the Feds to interfere with in-state commerce. The Dollarhites were hung by a small addition to an old law, one they originally were in compliance with.

This was the HR875 version: ""in any action to enforce the requirements of the food safety law, the connection with interstate commerce required for jurisdiction SHALL BE PRESUMED TO EXIST." and I expect a similar one liner to appear as an amendment to the new food law within a decade.

During the debate on approving the WTO Agreement, Congress was justifiably worried that the multinational pact was in conflict with U.S. Sovereignty.  Arguments for ratification were vehemently endorsed by Clinton Administration officials who were eager to get the agreement past Congress. Congressional fears were lulled by the Administration pointing out Congress is ultimately responsible for changing the laws of the United States; and second, the U.S. is entitled to withdraw from the WTO.  Also a feature of the Uruguay Round agreements are described as follows:

The URAA puts U.S. sovereignty and U.S. law under perfect protection. According to the Act, if there is a conflict between U.S. and any of the Uruguay Round agreements, U.S. law will take precedence regardless when U.S. law is enacted. § 3512 (a) states: "No provision of any of the Uruguay Round Agreements, nor the application of any such provision to any person or circumstance, that is inconsistent with any law of the United States shall have effect." Specifically, implementing the WTO agreements shall not be construed to "amend or modify any law of the United States, including any law relating to (i) the protection of human, animal, or plant life or health, (ii) the protection of the environment, or (iii) worker safety", or to "limit any authority conferred under any law of the United States, including section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974." www.eastlaw.net...

Regardless of the desires of many powerful people, signed international agreements DO NOT override United States national law and the Constitution. The USA is not subordinate to the United Nations.

"This [Supreme] Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty." - Reid v. Covert, October 1956, 354 U.S. 1, at pg 17.
Source ...www.sweetliberty.org...

The treaties can be nullified by an act of Congress OR by a STATE!

I think it is about time we US citizens get off our duffs and start working to save this country. For a start check out the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
SKL, I hope you do make it to the United Nations. If Maurice Strong and Maude Barlow can make it into the United Nations I see no reason why you can not.

ME??? All I want to do is throw as many monkey wrenches into the works as I can and I am getting pretty good at it

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
There is no such thing as a snipe therefore there is no NWO, well what do you know there is a bird called a snipe search.yahoo.com...
Does this mean there is a thing as NWO? Yes there is silly, you will not admit, til it has you tagged. oh but it does.

I never said there was no such thing as a snipe.

It's a real, small bird, the "snipe hunt" is what I addressed.

It's a practical joke people play on the unsuspecting.

Usually the over-exuberant, hyperactive, know-it-all types.

Don't be so literal it paints you into a corner and or pigeonholes you.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Okay , you know your destiny, that's fine,
but that's a pretty serious statement to make 'that very organization' (the UN)
how are you going to be a leader in the UN when you also wont and dont follow and listen to the UN?

valid question

That's a fair question.

First and foremost no one follows the U.N.

Not one country, not one citizen, not one military.

They all interact within the confines of it.

It doesn't preach "Globalism" as the same concept like nationalism.

Nationalism teaches you to follow and lead your country.

The United Nations is a bureaucracy so dense and packed with people.

No one listens to the U.N. either, as a person, leader, or country, the set-up is different.

The embodiment of the U.N. is spread worldwide as well and it has many different arenas.

I follow policy, procedure, and protocol, always have, all of my life.

Use the resources available to you, the knowledge, the experience, and the information.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Thank you for your post.

Fear is the motivating factor that controls those still preaching about a "New World Order".

Having searched for this "ghost" organization for 32 years I've seen it all.

It just doesn't exist and my adventure was a snipe hunt.

Read some of those threads of mine I referenced.

After reading them you will figure out why.

I am by no means saying do not pay attention to Global Government.

I am instead differentiating between the organization, the United Nations, and as well the U.S. Government, and the tactics being used.

An organization, is not the tactic itself, one is the controller, the other is the control mechanism, one holds the power, the other gives the power to that controller of power.

The finite definition of those two things is a very fine line.

If you're paying attention to one thing, the other will get you, it is pure sleight of hand, on a global scale, and if you're not paying attention, the "beautiful assistant", will distract you from the "illusionist".

That people blame the "New World Order" is like stating the "beautiful assistant" did the illusion.

She is just the distraction to sideline you from figuring out how the illusion is done.

One of my favorite books is about one of my favorite historical figures.

The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbcca7dc9d1d.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Handcuff King. Escape Artist. International Superstar. Since his death eighty years ago, Harry Houdini's life has been chronicled in books, in film, and on television. Now, in this groundbreaking biography, renowned magic expert William Kalush and bestselling writer Larry Sloman team up to find the man behind the myth. Drawing from millions of pages of research, they describe in vivid detail the passions that drove Houdini to perform ever-more-dangerous feats, his secret life as a spy, and a pernicious plot to subvert his legacy.

The Secret Life of Houdini traces the arc of the master magician's life from desperate poverty to worldwide fame -- his legacy later threatened by a group of fanatical Spiritualists led by esteemed British author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Initiating the reader along the way into the arcane world of professional magic, Kalush and Sloman decode a life based on deception, providing an intimate and riveting portrayal of Houdini, the man and the legend.

Houdini figured out that every level of Government, up to and including the White House, was infiltrated by spiritualists.

He met with people in Washington D.C. is closed meetings explaining all of this to set it straight.

A person, corporation, organization, or Government is not their words, advertising, or propaganda.

All I've been trying to say from the beginning is that the words "New World Order" are a farce.

It is classic misdirection.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
SKL, I hope you do make it to the United Nations. If Maurice Strong and Maude Barlow can make it into the United Nations I see no reason why you can not.

ME??? All I want to do is throw as many monkey wrenches into the works as I can and I am getting pretty good at it

Well, this is one of those situations, where I appreciate the compliment.

And as well cringe about getting there.

Pretty much anyone walking the halls of the United Nations are known thieves, liars, and whores.

Stealing from our country, their country, and all the citizens of the world.

Lying to our country, their country, and citizens of the world.

Whoring to our country, their country, and the citizens of the world.

I am a reluctant leader knowing things and as well hating being there.

Leadership is one of the absolute loneliest positions in the world.

There is no one you can ever fully trust who is not trying to overthrow you.

There is no one you can ever fully trust who is not trying to undermine you.

There is no one you can ever fully trust who is not trying to tear you down.

But then again I always did great at certain things.

Like King of the Mountain you have to maintain the top of the pile.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Off topic, I know, but...

Pareidolia is hitting me. I see the Star of David easily and very tightly fitting around the words " The Making of America's First Superhero" and those decorative "caps" (or whatever they might be called) above and below the text.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Pareidolia is hitting me. I see the Star of David easily and very tightly fitting around the words " The Making of America's First Superhero" and those decorative "caps" (or whatever they might be called) above and below the text.

You know Houdini was not his original name right?

Erik Weisz is his birth name.

Of Hungarian descent.

I see nothing wrong with the Star of David.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I read that just a second ago in wikipedia, actually.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Not off topic.

Pareidolia is a large part of why this tactic works so well.

Besides the authors are Israeli and so was Houdini.

He was a Hungarian Jew.

That's all in the book.

Houdini was a great man trying to stop his time's "snipe hunt" with "psychic's".

Con-men, charlatans, and snake-oil salesman.

This is another reason why Government has such a dirty name to people.

During Houdini's life Government was infiltrated by spiritualists up to and including the White House.

Do you honestly think he succeeded in finding them all with or without Government help?

I don't.

I think to this day our Government is infiltrated by spiritualists.

That is the least of our problem though.

Every level of Government was infiltrated by Nazi's during and after WWII.

Not to mention Hollywood.

That was one of their contingency plans in case they lost.

This means they infiltrated other countries as well.

And the United Nations.
edit on 8/18/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
@Spartan Leonados So what your saying is this is a game of smoke and mirrors created to distract from what is really going on? Similar to the child who left the trail of bread crumbs so someone could find her eh? We search looking for something that isn't there. Yet small morsels are left along the trail for us to find to give the impression that this is what is going on when in fact it is the exact opposite as it's an organized snipe hunt to see who'll be ensnared next?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Politicians werent "name dropping". In 1991, in the aftermath of the fall of the soviet empire, speaking of a new world order was kinda appropriate.

Agreed, but it is not THE New World Order, the famous one. I would submit that the "New World Order" as espoused by Reagan and both Bushs and even Clinton has nothing to do with the typical NWO we speak of when we talk conspiracy. I believe all four of these presidents were ignorant of the greater meaning of the phrase and basically stumbled into it not realizing conspiract pundits would seize upon it as some sort of "proof" there was an actual conspiracy. They do not live in our world. They were speaking literally. The world WAS changing its order. We were ending the cold war and changing our enemies. In one view you could say we traded the Soviet Communist Menace for the Islamic Jihadist Menace. In another view you could say that the fall of the Soviet Union gave Islamic forces a window of opportunity which they seized. In any case, whatever view you choose, this has NOTHING to do with some sort of secret Masonic, Illuminati, evil men in secret back rooms, power elite attempt at "one world government" or anything similar.

THAT NWO, as OP has eloquently stated, is a fantasy.

<< 1  2   >>

join