It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA - "We will always be an AAA country"(Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
*Bangs head on desk*

Yeah, well, I can say my cat's a unicorn. Doesn't make it so!

The deficits been in motion since after Eisenhower (who warned our parents dang it all!) but I never imagined that 2 years could see such an increase in debt.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
where can i find video of this speech without the newscaster speaking over his opening and closing statement,

i dont want to hear that one sentence in the middle of his very short speech, i wanna hear the whole short speech!!

where is it!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Reminds me of this guy:

Face it, it's already happened. The best thing to do now Mr Obama would be to accept the fact and work with it, not flat out deny it. You can't remedy something if you don't admit it exists.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
can i go into a bank for a personal loan and tell them straight up...

"Listen i am mr John Smith, and no matter what some agency tells you, my credit rating is PERFECT, has always been and will always be, no matter what any one else tells you"

will they give me a loan?

mr obama is either a dumbass or he is laughing in your face with this speech of his

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The American Economy has been outsourced until we are blue in the face, we produce nearly nothing, and Obama; looks with a straight face, and says,"America will always be a AAA."

Some one send him on another vacation as he is making a mockery out of hiself

If i was this paid puppet-Obama from Soro's loins and tptb, i would do exactly what he has done for this economy when thinking about speaking, and that is absolutely NOTHING.

Like i have repeated so many times; someone get a bum off the streets from any state-to become our current Potus, as a bum could do a better job and might have ONE bright idea

This scenario we are going threw is being orchestrated very nicely, or we have some serious idiots in charge

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You people are silly
America is the new Rome> Nazi> Rulers until the N.W.O.

Until the New World Order America will rule the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The destruction of America will signal the beginning of the end....... the N.W.O.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join