It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lives and Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
After reading through several threads on past lives and reincarnation (which I find fascinating) as question occurred, how and when is new life created?

This chart will illustrate my point Global Population

If there were 450 million people in 1500 and 7 billion now, where did these new people come from?

Are new lives/spirits/whatever created?

Are those existing split so to speak, with a copy being made from an original with both containing the same amount of cumulative experience and the same memories?

So would some people have many past lives dating to the beginning and others none at all?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Don't quote me because I haven't looked into it very much, but I thought that religions with beliefs in reincarnation also meant that people could be reincarnated as animals as well.
edit on 7/8/2011 by BigBruddah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If you connect reincarnation with the concept we are living in a virtual, video game type reality, this makes sense. We might only be existing with a small number of real players and the rest are just for background purposes.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

That's interesting but that brings up a whole lot of other questions. Like if the drones for lack of a better term are marked out in some way, or what determines their action. Unless they're preset by something and will just follow a proscribed course. However if that's true what happens when a "real person" interacts with them and takes them off of that course.

Also if they're just background so to speak, is it wrong to kill them?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what if all the rh.- blood types are the real players
and the positive are the fillers as the positive has monkey gene the negative does not
with 17 percent of population being negative blood types would be about right imo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

After reading through several threads on past lives and reincarnation (which I find fascinating) as question occurred, how and when is new life created?

This chart will illustrate my point Global Population

If there were 450 million people in 1500 and 7 billion now, where did these new people come from?

Are new lives/spirits/whatever created?

Are those existing split so to speak, with a copy being made from an original with both containing the same amount of cumulative experience and the same memories?

So would some people have many past lives dating to the beginning and others none at all?

That's a thought.
Some people have many past lives dating to the beginning and others none at all.
Maybe so.
If so,
It may also be that all of our souls that have ever been are all here now.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
according to vedic scriptures, there are many planets with life, and you pass from one to the other through each life, evolving your spirit into the final destination of supreme god-consciousness.. the original principal of reincarnation is not limited to earth alone..
edit on 7/8/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anilater

I have my own belief on reincarnation. When Satan was speaking with God about killing Job's family, Satan said this to God:

Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied.

Satan, if you recall, is a snake. A snake sheds its skin for another. Satan had just killed Jobs children. He was telling God, Skin for skin. There is a double meaning on this.

Then turn to John 3 where Jesus speaks to Nicodemus about being born again. "You must be born again", Jesus says. This indicates to me that there is no other option. He gives two types of birth. One is in the water and one is in the spirit. The water is obviously an illusion to the water of the material world (Baptism into reality). Water is the Ancient Hebrew pictograph for blood in the root morphology of the Hebrew lexicon. Rebirth into the spirit requires love for God and others (Luke 10).

The only verse quoted in the Bible that really discounts transmigration of the soul is Hebrews 9:27 and is often quoted apart from 9:28. If you read them together, you need to ask yourself this question: Who is waiting and when is salvation come to the believer? Also, if the person lives once, does this mean the soul as well? From my perspective, the soul cannot die. It can only separate itself from God through pride. A final judgment by God after the 1000 years of peace on earth indicates previous judgments.

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Now go back to v. 23-26 and read.

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.

There are nearly 7 billion souls on earth. This leads me to believe that ALL eyes will see Christ return--literally!

Revelation 1:7 ....' Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.' ... At the second coming of Christ Jesus, EVERY EYE will see Him.

For me, transmigration answers divine justice and God's long-suffering for us. The Bible is the central message to man from the one true God. Evidence in Physics

edit on 7-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anilater

If this really was some type of virtual reality, I think the "game" would be set-up so we wouldn't know who is real or not.

It's like those simulators for pilots, our soul can get a lot of experience without any harm to real people.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Interesting.
Do you think that celebrities might think like that?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

according to vedic scriptures, there are many planets with life, and you pass from one to the other through each life, evolving your spirit into the final destination of supreme god-consciousness.. the original principal of reincarnation is not limited to earth alone..

Now we're talking.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Now we're talking.

advanced yogis are even said to visit other planets during meditation

Do you think that celebrities might think like that?

pretty sure that's the road scientology goes down
edit on 8/8/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

mzungu, i also find the vedas fascinating. could you refer me to a specific mandala in the rg veda that talks about life on other planets? ...........i assume it is in the rg veda. thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This has been explained by Mr Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Dafa cultivation school, in his lectures. Currently many young people have come down from high heavenly levels(higher, more micro/macroscopic dimensions invisible to human beings and their science) and reincarnated as human beings - hence the population has exploded. The reason for all this is that we will have a Great Judgment soon and all human beings have come for that reason - they also want to make it into the new cosmos.

So who will make it into the new cosmos? That is the million dollar question and I believe it is very easy to be saved - given that one has a willpower to improve one´s moral standards and be a good person.

If you know that Falun Dafa exists(it was released in 1992 to make it possible for people to save themselves) and you know it is good(Falun Dafa is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life) chances are that you will make it.

See a prophecy from the near future: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just my two cents at my level.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
According to the message from the Thiaooubans and from the book Thiaoouba Prophecy

There are 9 levels of spiritual development and we as a species are at the very primary level 1.

There exist many other worlds in the vast universe. Some souls originate in other planets/worlds that are of a higher level of development than we are.

They incarnate here to help us develop and evolve to a higher form of existence.

Our religious figures/prophets had incarnated here from other worlds which is partly why they had unusual or mystical powers.

Their purpose was to teach and develop a following and forming a basis for our religions and a connection to the creator.

And to live a peaceful existence.

Read the book and open your mind..

It is entirely free as we all should be.

www.4shared.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

including animal, that mean billion of ants

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This does seem like a problem at first, and after pondering it for a few minutes I could only come up with one satisfactory answer. It is possible that all souls were created at the exact same time. If you do believe that God created everything in 7 days, then this would make even more sense. Where these souls reside, whether in Heaven or somewhere like the 11th dimension, they come to Earth when necessary to fill a physical body.

Perhaps these souls have lives wherever they live, and those that do not learn the proper lessons, or have the proper experiences, are sent to Earth to learn these or experience these things...They might have to come back repeatedly until they have succeeded. If this is true, I would guess that there are some souls that never have to come to Earth, or our dimension, because they "paid attention," and learned all they needed to wherever they were previously.

OR, maybe they will all have to cycle through to Earth...Some more, some less, until the end of the World. Maybe the World will end whenever all souls created during the creation process have fulfilled all their lessons. I have no idea really, and am just thinking out loud for the most part.

On a semi-different note, I am not sure I believe the Bible is the actual word of God, seeing as it was written by man and not God. I also do not like the way God is portrayed in the Bible, especially the Old-Testament. I cannot see a God behaving in that manner.

This is what has recently led me to start considering reincarnation of the soul. There is actually evidence of this happening, if you take into account peoples' personal experiences. I suppose there are also people who say they have been to Heaven or Hell, but there is no way to know if that is exactly where they went. I just don't really know, and again, just thinking out loud. This is a tough topic, and which may challenge one's spiritual beliefs if they actually analyze the situation, before accepting everything on faith.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, from what I understand, reincarnation is supposed to allow for us to reincarnate into other life forms as well, not just humans. So, in a previous life, according to reincarnation, I might have been a dog or a horse or a slug or a dinosaur at one point. Now, if you look at the number of animals in the world, sure, we've had a ~6.5 billion population increase... in humans... during the time frame, as the OP mentioned, but think of all the animals that have gone extinct or had their populations altered. There aren't any dodo birds anymore; their souls might've reincarnated into people or other animals.

I suppose another theory, one that I just came up with off the top of my head, is that perhaps souls aren't reincarnated immediately after death, so there might be a giant 'holding area' full of souls waiting their turn at reincarnation; that could also explain the discrepancy in numbers.

For the recorod, I don't believe in reincarnation, but I'm just throwing out ideas that would work.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Interesting. I for one hope that reincarnation does not happen or at least on this Earth, my life isn't perfect, but I wouldn't want to live on this Earth again as I think what if I come back as one of these uneducated street rats! Come back as starving Somalian! Come back as an animal that gets hunted and slaughtered, but I guess you don't know and wouldn;t know, because no one really knows what past life they existed in, if any. However, if there is a post life, there must have been a pre life. There must be somewhere in the mind a hidden memory, kind of deleted, but could be retrieved that hold memories of that past life. However, if there isn't and everything is wiped, is it worth worrying about? I for one like the idea of travelling between different worlds, but again, as bad as my life can be and in fairness it doesn't get bad, more like nagging troubles, I wouldn't swap my life, my mind, my family and my experiences for the world. This Earth, for all its faults, is magical and actually a great place to be and to live as a Human with a mind of limitless thought is a fantastic gift. I'll enjoy it while it lasts and happily give it up when it ends!

If there is reincarnation of any kind, count me out!

join