It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Thanks Kerri, I have just spoken to a friend of mine near my parents and luckily the violence is about 4 miles away from them so all is well ( at the moment) I'm going to be monitoring the news all day though as it may well spread if they start again tonight.

I moved from Bristol 20 yrs ago but still remember well the St Pauls riots from many years ago which spread quickly to the area which my parents live in. I remember driving to work one morning after the riots and passing burning cars on the main roads and only managing to get about mile away from home before the police stopped me and told me for my own safety I should return home.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Watching BBC live feed at the moment for some updates. www.bbc.co.uk...

Looks like a few roads have been closed until the damage is cleared. 3 people were arrested for attempted murder charges.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Three people were arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of attempted murder after a police officer was injured by a car in Brent, north west London, while trying to stop suspected looters.

Also, Cameron is going to hold a meeting in a few hours to discuss the riots.

ETA - Time lapse video

edit on 9-8-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Let the blood spill. It's time we started #king killing each other in droves.

Could not care less. I practically resent my parents for conceiving me. My brothers and I don't get along one bit, and any other relatives I have aren't specifically too found of the children my parents bore.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another one of your posts (don't know how to use two quotes in a reply)

Really dude...
Time we start killing ourselves in droves,why because your disappointed with your life,so screw it right lets just go nuts.So you don't have a great relationship with your family,lets kill other people's family members.I hope I'm misunderstanding your posts,hopefully they are sarcastic.If not I'd advise you to seek some help.
edit on 9-8-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Great post! I pray for you/yours, and that we as a nation/s/species act like your post.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
This clip was taken a month ago - any links? We heard NOTHING about this here.

second line
edit on 9-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

Nope, it's an old clip,
a month ago ??

The clip you linked says;
"Uploaded by JExecutiveOrder11110 on Feb 4, 2009"

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Brand new Brain of Britain:

Tweet a picture of yourself with loads of loot from your criminality.

link to article

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thank you ATS members for keeping us updated on these actions. I refuse to watch the tele and get most of my current news from here. The truth shall set you free !!! Keep us updated. .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSouszay

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Let the blood spill. It's time we started #king killing each other in droves.

Could not care less. I practically resent my parents for conceiving me. My brothers and I don't get along one bit, and any other relatives I have aren't specifically too found of the children my parents bore.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another one of your posts (don't know how to use two quotes in a reply)

Really dude...
Time we start killing ourselves in droves,why because your disappointed with your life,so screw it right lets just go nuts.So you don't have a great relationship with your family,lets kill other people's family members.I hope I'm misunderstanding your posts,hopefully they are sarcastic.If not I'd advise you to seek some help.
edit on 9-8-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: (no reason given)
It needs to happen. There's too many people on this planet anyway, so let's start thinning the heard?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
this is sickening, I get sick of rage looking at this crap people stealing this wounded young man ....
god damned, where do we go ?? which society is this to become ??
just animals attacking the weakest.

He wasn't attacked, not by those in the video. Don't know if he would have been, if he tried to protect his belongings.

But why should that surprise anyone is beyond me. Isn't attacking the weak and enriching themselves what Britain had been doing for a few centuries now? Sure, they managed to maintain internal order by sharing the loot with even the poorest. But when these entitlements are cut, why should anyone be surprised about how they act?
edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM
reply to post by SecretFace

For your information. I am from the UK. You need to update your facts a little bit. These kids have no future.
Some of them WANT TO WORK, but cannot get a job. Some of them have to watch their parents worry themselves sick because they do not know if they cannot afford the next Mortgage Payment or for the next meal!.
Some of these kids are in FEAR because of Terrorism and the threat to this country.
Yes your post was lovely, but do one thing, KEEP IT REAL instead of trying to coat it with sugar and make things look sweeter than what they are.

A very naive post indeed.

Of course these creatures have a future. They have a future of benefit hand outs supplemented by thieving. It's a lifestyle they choose. They like that lifestyle because it follows in the footsteps of their parents. Don't pretend for a minute that they are looking for jobs. They don't want one nor do they need one. Everything they want they get for free as SecretFace has shown. They need for nothing but they greed for much.

We are in serious need of a cull of social parasites and criminals in the UK. They are a threat to the country as much as any terrorist group. Indeed, these recent acts should be classed as terrorism.

What a shame Anders Breivik wasted all that misguided anger and ammunition on innocent people. Had he held back and been in London he could have become a national hero instead of the despised monster he is.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
the revolution has come..Oliver Cromwell will rise from the grave and our lord protector will be back

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torquil
the revolution has come..Oliver Cromwell will rise from the grave and our lord protector will be back
To call this a revolution, is an insult to all those people in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Somalia and all of the other "Arab spring" countries. This is about as revolutionary as picking your nose and flicking it at a passing car. (I realise you're probably being sarcastic, but some people still think it)

Someone needs to start a face book campaign group "punch a rioter in the face" I'm sure it'll be popular.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This has probably already been posted, but I don't really fancy trawling through 80-something pages to find out!

Apparently, this leaflet is being handed out in London:

Link

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by Torquil
To call this a revolution, is an insult to all those people in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Somalia and all of the other "Arab spring" countries. This is about as revolutionary as picking your nose and flicking it at a passing car. (I realise you're probably being sarcastic, but some people still think it)

Someone needs to start a face book campaign group "punch a rioter in the face" I'm sure it'll be popular.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

Like it or not, it's spreading to different cities now (Birmingham and Liverpool got mentioned.)

It might have been localized no-good riots in London but if it catches on it might turn into what we all want to see. An attempt to overthrow the system.

frontpage.fok.nl...

Dutch link, need translation, sorry but couldn't find any other sources in English other then forum posts.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I live just outside Ealing and I believe I recognised some of the scum from a Youtube video of the attempted looting of a Bang & Ouflsen (sp) shop, these are scum from my area and at least two of them are drug dealers.

All scum of the highest order...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Yeah a better quality version was already posted last night somewhere between page 40 and 50 of the thread.

edit on 9-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
This has probably already been posted, but I don't really fancy trawling through 80-something pages to find out!

Link

Crafty buggers...

link   

Originally posted by KatieVA

Link

seems like they're getting some form of organisation.

This might turn out to become the catalyst to the rest of Europe if it goes on long enough.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Latest from the mornings TV news...

Home secretary says "robust policing" needed whilst many members of the public are asking for water cannon and/or military presence. Further comments made by the public have no interest or belief in anything the home secretary says.

Also,

Met Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steven Kavanagh said it was a "shocking and appalling morning for London to wake up to". "The Met was stretched beyond belief in a way that it has never experienced before," he told BBC Breakfast. When asked at what stage he would consider bringing in the Army, he responded by saying "all options are being considered".
www.bbc.co.uk...

And, from the same link, there is a report of three people arrested for attempted murder as a policeman was injured by a car while trying to stop suspected looters... Seems a bit odd for three people to face the same charge, unless they pushed the car.. Not enough details about that to comment deeply.

Sure does seem to be a lock down on info being released in comparison to everything on this thread. According to the 'map' of violence on the news, there is not as many locations being reported to have trouble as we have seen on the google map provided earlier in this thread.. The trouble in Leeds seems to have been ignored by the msm.

There is talk of the possibility of shutting down Blackberry messenger and twitter.. in order to stop people communicating via these routes.. Seems a bit silly as they'll just use something else, like the radios they've reportedly been seen using..

Also reported is that all the police holding cells are full in London and those arrested are now being taken to holding cells outside of the capital..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What a night! Not in a good #ing way!

It was great that we had so many out in Bexley, tooled up and ready to defend our area if need be. Vans roaming around the area keeping an eye out, train station and bus routes covered. I was well impressed how quickly we got it together! Bromley and Woolwich both got attacked, I know my brother took a load of bodies up to Bromley as he had mates up there who were fighting with the scum that were up there. The only good thing was that working people of all colours were out to defend our areas. Turkish guys tooled up, Indian restaurant owners giving us free drinks while we were out. Word was that the mobs in Woolwich were looking to go to Welling, but nothing happened.

One copper was on show, the rest up in Woolwich and I would just like to say that the police have gained a lot of support, this one copper hasnt seen his family in 3 days and has had 3 hours sleep! You know what he said? Every copper would shake your hand but every politician would throw you in jail for defending your area. Very true! I think you people underestimate the police's feelings towards a rise of the working man, as they don't forget are workers!

We will be out tonight and hopefully nothing will happen. I hope all in London stay safe but don't be afraid to defend your homes and areas! This is not revolution, this is crime!

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join