It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fukushima radiation depopulation unfathomable: Possibly 100s of millions deaths"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This thing gets scarier by the day - as we knew it would.

All the hidden truths and Countries like Canada and USA turning off their Radar Detectors or raising the permitted levels - this alone should have told us.

Fukushima radiation depopulation unfathomable: Possibly 100s of millions deaths

Fukushima nuclear power plant radiation recordings of external gamma radiation have been so high this week, they went off scale said veteran nuclear expert Arnie Gunderson on Thursday after the famous physicist, Dr. Chris Busby told the Japanese people this week that radioactive air contamination there now is 300 times that of Chernobyl and 1000 times the atomic bomb peak in 1963, possibly inferring that hundreds of millions of people are now dying from Fukushima radiation, including people in the United States.

If noticing unusual amounts of hair falling out, confusion, nose bleeds or other odd symptoms typical of radiation sickness, it might be due to the United States record high levels of radiation, now multiple times acceptable safety limits not only on the west coast, but also in other locations around the nation.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Experts: Fukushima 'off-scale' lethal radiation level infers millions dying - National Human Rights | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

Dr Janette Sherman, a highly respected physician and acknowledged expert in radiation exposure who has reported a north-east United States 35% baby death spike since Fukushima fall-out reached the nation, concurs with estimates that world wide, the Chernobyl Kill is one million people killed to date reported NOVA News. Extrapolating, worldwide deaths by Fukushima radiation could eventually be hundreds of millions of people, becoming the most significant depopulation event to date.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Experts: Fukushima 'off-scale' lethal radiation level infers millions dying - National Human Rights | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

What Can Ordinary People Do? NOTHING!!! Except hold these people who are supposed to protect us to task!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Especially scary as plutonium cannot be detected by regular geiger counters. The smallest amount of plutonium or uranium being inhaled has long-term health effects such as cancers...and the worst part is, is that it is cumulative, meaning that it keeps building up in the affected person.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I really think people should start demanding answers from those who are supposed to protect the public and at the very least demand the free distribution of medication - the whole thing makes me think that something really much bigger is on the horizon hence the lack of action taken.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In reply to the part in the title "possible 100m deaths".

Well first of all let me tell you it is never nice to see a fellow human being die and nor will I ever rejoice in the event. However looking out of the box it might be said that this could have a posative effect on the human race in the short term. The planet IS over populated and there soon will not be enough food or wtarer to go around. Maybe a loss on this scale will inadvertently reinvigorate the human race. We consume too much for this planet to sustain cureently im afraid.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Plutonium after Pluto the Roman/Greek god of death.

How fitting ?
edit on 6-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
post removed by staff

There are plenty of other threads in favor of depopulation - as you apparently are so I strongly suggest that you take your comments there or start your own thread on it.

If it was your children or Mother and Father dying of Cancer or starvation I believe your immature attitude may change for ever. I'd also like to know how you would decide - Who lives and who dies???

edit on Sat Aug 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I wish reporters who quote dead people would say when they the person actually said what they said. As far as I understand, Mr Gunderson died over a week ago, with other sites saying he died back in March. Anyone know exactly what day he died or even if he has died? If he is dead I wonder how long Arnie's ghost is going to be in communication with journalists.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Is that REALLY your concern ?????

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Jesus weapt, I never said it would be nice nor would I welcome it. I was merely pointing out the posative impacts it could have. Of course I do not want innocent people to die.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

You said it an I thought it. People go around spouting everyone should die but they never seem to be the one to volunteer to go first. It is everyone else and their families that should die so they can be comfortable with all that extra room and resources. I su[ppose they think their family is immune to the devastating effects or being radiated. They could go live underground but by the time it will be safe to resurface they will be like cave fish no color and no eyes.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

I reckon most people would prefer factual reporting mate.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This Reported in The Guardian 1st July'11

A prominent Liberal Democrat has called for Chris Huhne to resign immediately as energy and climate change secretary after emails were released detailing his officials’ efforts toco-ordinate a PR response to the Fukushima disaster with the nuclear industry. Civil servants in the energy and business departments were apparently trying to minimise the impact of the disaster on public support for nuclear power.

Andy Myles, the party’s former chief executive in Scotland, said: “This deliberate and (sadly) very effective attempt to ‘calm’ the reporting of the true story of Fukushima is a terrible betrayal of liberal values. In my view it is not acceptable that a Liberal Democrat cabinet minister presides over a department deeply involved in a blatant conspiracy designed to manipulate the truth in order to protect corporate interests”.

The leader of the Lib Dems in the European parliament, Fiona Hall, said nuclear plans should be put on hold.

“These emails corroborate my own impression that there has been a strange silence in the UK following the Fukushima disaster … in the UK, new nuclear sites have been announced before the results of the Europe-wide review of nuclear safety has been completed. Today’s news strengthens the case for the government to halt new nuclear plans until an independent and transparent review has been conducted.”

Source: The Guardian

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What Can Ordinary People Do? NOTHING!!! Except hold these people who are supposed to protect us to task!
While I don't believe everything the MSM says about nuclear disasters, since the same company owns some MSM and a nuclear reactor company, there is something ordinary people can do. Find better sources of information than the examiner. Here is a good source:

www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

It's not tainted by any MSM, it's straight from a university. The real news is bad, but not as bad as the examiner claims.

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by quedup

I wish reporters who quote dead people would say when they the person actually said what they said. As far as I understand, Mr Gunderson died over a week ago, with other sites saying he died back in March. Anyone know exactly what day he died or even if he has died? If he is dead I wonder how long Arnie's ghost is going to be in communication with journalists.
I've seen nothing about his death, but if you have a reliable source please post it. He didn't die in March, here's his website and he has an update June 29th:
www.fairewinds.com...
There's more recent updates there, and no mention of his death by his wife who also posts on that site.

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here in Victoria, BC, im on what might be the leading edge of fuku fallout, and as a matter of survival ive invested 70+ studying every possible source of info I can get my hands on. Im the furthest thing from an expert, but according to the independent professionals I have been following, this disaster may indeed be the single most catastrophic event in human history, and yes I include all of the horrors of the 20th century in that statement.

I got pretty sick a week after the first plume of fallout hit the island (vancouver island) and had a pretty rough respiratory affliction for about 3 weeks after, from about mid march to mid april. During that time many others were stricken with weird, out of season lung and stomach ailments, and while I have no way of knowing, my strong suspicion is that we were all suffering from the massive spikes of airborn radiation passing through that was detected by our evil government (without warning) in the monitoring stations in the greater victoria town of sydney.

Since then Ive been on a full supplement and detox program, and through much nagging ive convinced a few others to grudgingly join me. Im hoping my efforts are sufficient to ward off the inevitable spike in cancer we will surely be seeing in a few months to a few years time.

Its absolutely terrifying to know that ive been inhaling roughly 5+ hot particles per day for the last few months, and even if I am able to cleanse my body of these fuel fleas effectively through detox and supplements, many people I know and love simply refuse to act right now to save themselves, and especially their kids. Its beyond frustrating to watch otherwise intelligent people shrug their shoulders, even when exposed to the full evidence and reality of the situation, and go about their day without a second thought to the danger they are exposed to just via breathing.

I wanna scream in their faces to wake the fawk up and realize that the kill is on. But i know freaking out would only turn more away from the message ive been carrying to literally everyone i love, so i try to keep their awareness up and help them realize the danger they and their kids are in without acting all crazy.

Got a couple on detox but i feel like schindler and his list...just one more...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As far as i remember: "the calculation" is at the moment 1 Person from 4.675 People will develop Cancer
because of this Accident in Fukushima-Prefecture itself,
this are not "100 of Millions" but still enough People!

Yesterday, while Researching, i read on a "Pro-Nuclear Page" that every year
2.000.000 die because of Air-Pollution!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think the primary factor in all of this is that even unto our deaths we will never have known how bad it really was.
I live a lot closer to Japan than the States or Europe, and since this little debacle in japan I have developed a host of symptoms that have never before in my life plagued me or my family.

Now I am on a variety of medications to help fight such symptoms and it didn't even dawn on me what could be causing it until I read this thread. Though I may still be wrong or perhaps I'm even turning in to a hypochondriac, all I know is something has caused me and my family and also my neighbors a problem.
Doctor said it was "something in the air perhaps". HA,... Something in the air indeed!

Governments with a history of lying to people about the severity of nuclear contamination doesn't make me very hopeful that I will find out the truth in regards to these events.

All I know is that I was a very athletic and healthy person until a few months ago, and now I am .....ridiculous...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by michael1983l

If it is such a "postive impact", do the right thing; end yourself.

No? Didn't think so.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Rise of the mutants.

They found mutated fish

And here is a video with a earless mutant rabbit born near Fukushima.

In this text theres a sweet cyclop mutant mouse, allthou i believe thats a older picture.

And a few pictures from Chernobil:

edit on 7-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Please show a single link from a reputable news source that reports that Arnie Gundersen is dead. I just watched a Skype interview with him, recorded on August 4th referencing the detected 10,000 millisieverts of radioactivity per hour at the plant several days ago. He was looking definitely not dead.

If such a prominent, outspoken opponent of nuclear power had died, under any circumstances, it would have already been posted a half a dozen times here and been the conspiracy talk of the day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join