It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
My opinion:

Whooshing sound was from the choppers, who were obviously on their way to a display - with the right wind direction and reflection of the sound it can be quite bizarre. Sometimes the sound of a chopper would come echoing down through my chimney and sound like nothing from this earth

The fact you developed headaches as the weather cleared is not unusual - there was obviously a new weather system coming in and the difference in pressure resulted in the headaches. My wife is very susceptible to this also....never seems to bother me though.

The flash was probably lighting - again not unusual if a new system was rolling in.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nicevillegrl

The CME is a logical conclusion :but keep on target towards ultimate causes . It just licked the earth like a rolling flame, it might have stopped by now. But why or how can that happen ? The heavily magnetic comet does/can explain it too. I read all your posts so thanks for contributing despite the hectic ones who like to argue over nothing. They should get on youtube comments if they want to fling nonsense that doesnt matter around.
I wouldnt bother recording stuff on your i phone you're only asking for these debunkers to hammer on the cardboard walls of their prams for you. Besides it doesnt get you prepared for what's likely coming next. Through all the noise - dont forget this man : Immanuel Velikovsky.
The facts he uncovered are so secret they are not available onthe internet. Again though what people share in terms of information is rarely going to save their own bacon.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ok guys, I have created a youtube account, new email account and posted my first weather video that will be a research project.

Take a look here:

weather research project

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Thank you. It's definitely nice to "meet" you. I originally came here after experiencing many things over the last year that drastically challenged some of my long-term belief systems. In my PAST, I tended to NOT lean toward being a "true conspiracy theorist" because I did think there were many things the public, in general, just can't handle so while I would like to know ALL the answers... to be cliche', the "truth" may be that I (or most people) "can't handle the truth." At least the TOTAL truth. Yet, I also have mixed emotions about that because I don't know what really gives one person (or group of people) the right to decide what "we" get to know (and can/can't handle) and what we don't.

The bottom line is I am trying to make sense out of everything I now know (with my own two eyes) AND have read/heard after certain experiences. Trust me, I am as (or definitely WAS) as skeptical as anyone not too long ago. But experiencing certain things for yourself can change all that in a moment. I have taught at the collegiate level, have been the COO of a major company, and I grew up next to one of the largest AF bases in the US. I WAS the one laughing at all this stuff a little over a year ago. But now... something is going on... Something is changing...

Weather modification? Maybe. Cloud machines have been blamed for the noises in Florida. Also... have heard whispers around here of "invisible aircraft". That's why I pointed out that many of these people with similar experiences are near bases like I am. And if "they" are modifying the weather to provide a shield for the big dog CME that may be coming for whatever reason, great. If "they" are modifying the weather because the sun is getting so hot and producing such intense electrical and magnetic energy that our bodies can't withstand it and "they" are trying to create an atmospheric shield (two explanations I have heard from ex-military), then great. But whatever it is... it is coming to a head. More and more units are pouring in here so fast your head would spin. The ongoing sounds (this morning my hubby and I laughed and said it sounded like King Kong was walking down the Hwy we live near) and lightning (horizontally in the sky) is NON-STOP. And nearly everyone I know around here is complaining about how "heavy" the air feels. I just don't see how anyone can deny that we are seeing some really strange environmental/atmospheric conditions right now and I would LOVE to know why. That is why I finally started engaging on ATS... because this conversation is why I am here (for the most part) to begin with... And you're right...while I believe the direct effects are from the CMEs, a meteorology friend told me that the last "active" period wasn't near as active as this one. So... why?

Yes, I know some may say this is off topic. But again... OP posted strange flashes, strange sounds, physical sensations, memory/time loss. THAT is what I am discussing.

P.S. ZIPMATT... where can I get information on the gentleman you mentioned if it isn't available online?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ok.. I can understand your point of view, and yes I do realize that none of what you were saying pertained to me at all but I still wanted to clarify a few things since you brought it up because some people might think what I write in their threads might be rude, or "snarky"
Anyway, I'm pretty much done with this thread and trying to debunk nonsense from reality or plausability. Thank you for responding back with further explaination

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
A quick question: was the sound you heard similar to either one of these videos?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

that 1st video, i've heard that sound here in georgia. the night i heard it, my dog annoyed the life out of me, for he was seemingly trying to hide under my shirt.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
I'm very skeptical of this one. Infact, I think it's complete BS. On a whole the story sounds like utter nonsense.

Strange sound in the sky, no one remembers it other then the OP. The scared stranger and of course the amazingly edited video that was thrown together and uploaded to youtube while the OP was still "shaken" by the incident.

Oh and the other thing, the American accent in the video. It's all BS and should be dumped in the hoax forum.

I'm with you on this one also, having read most of the OP's statements, something just doesn't add up. Weaving a helicopter video into some noisy anti-gravity device story, followed by memory blanks. Then the psychological aspect of your responses to the believers tells a lot about yourself.

But thanks for the video anyhow,

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I like Immanuels thoughts in regards to History....he is well liked by me.

We will never know what happened with the OP but It seems plausible that strange noises are occurring and could be nothing but the Earth itself....just never know.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ya know if indeed the OP was affected by some ET's light beam, at least we know the goverment is aware of this and are ready to react to them interfearing with humans, There have been countless occurances where UFO have been chased or searched for by militarys around the world. We could indeed be in a war with them....or some of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Besides it doesnt get you prepared for what's likely coming next. Through all the noise - dont forget this man : Immanuel Velikovsky.
The facts he uncovered are so secret they are not available onthe internet. Again though what people share in terms of information is rarely going to save their own bacon.

Yeah the "facts" Velikovsky uncovered are so top secret that google returns 260,000 pages, Wikipedia has a page on him and a good chunk of Worlds in Collision, Earth in Upheaval and Mankind in Amnesia are on google books. Hmmmm....

Worlds in Collision

Earth in Upheaval

Mankind in Amnesia

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

but you have no english accent whatsoever as any other Brit on here can tell.
The person in this video has a north american accent.
It seems you took another video of helicopters and edited in the text to claim as your own.

edit on 5-8-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92

Same thing happening to me sharp pain under left rib,really weird sick feeling ,my skin starts to itch and this white shining dots everywhere around me

edit on 5-8-2011 by solarm because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by solarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Ya know if indeed the OP was affected by some ET's light beam, at least we know the goverment is aware of this and are ready to react to them interfearing with humans, There have been countless occurances where UFO have been chased or searched for by militarys around the world. We could indeed be in a war with them....or some of them.

I agree. We've all seen the shuttle footage of our attempt to clip one of them using our nuke powered starwars x-ray lasers.

Also, consider the Roswell crash of 1947. Are you telling me that a superduper interstellar craft was brought down by bad weather?!? I don't think so.

It seems to me that one ET was shooting at another ET.

I just hope that the right ETs win (as far as humanity is concerned).

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

but you have no english accent whatsoever as any other Brit on here can tell.
The person in this video has a north american accent.
It seems you took another video of helicopters and edited in the text to claim as your own.

edit on 5-8-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

This is exactly my view.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorin

I have to agree also, somethings fishy, pardon the pun. The extended video data he showed was for an mp4 (thought it was an old cell phone). And the repeated use of 'whilst' was enough to set off red flags. Ok kidding on the last one.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by glen200376
Brilliant typical yank-for your info not everyone from ''Englind'' has what you think of as an accent.Are you obese and eat super size burgers for every meal?Regarding the op could this have been a timeslip?No doubt the usual suspects here will say you are mad/it didn't happen.

Brilliant typical arrogant generalization-throwing limey. Do you have bad teeth and eat fish and chips for every meal? Also with the not stop assumptions about where someone is from when it's not listed.

The difference is one stereotype is generally true while the other is generally false.

British people have the best teeth in Europe, and certainly better than Americans. Americans are the fattest people in the world.

See how the generalisations are different? One is a correct generalisation, that most Americans in general are fat. While one is an untrue generalisation, that Brits in general have bad teeth.

But yes, we eat a lot of fish and chips.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join