It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Starred your researched especially the part about Begin. I found it astounding that Britain kept quiet about the early days of Israel which I think still scars Israel because a different attitude could have meant a highly successful country.

I smiled at your paragraphs on Hollywood. I would remark that the standard of films has declined greatly and I have found myself for a number of years now with no film that I am actually looking forward to see on its release day. If you look at how Sky is run, its nothing but repeats with many channels that would be challenged to appeal to 100 viewers around the world, the news coverage very selective on what it shows and has become both shallow and booring. I think the ideas have dried up and the talent despite huge earnings has faded. Freshness and inginuity are non existent. No one group no matter how brilliant and clever they think they might be can offer the world a broad enough spectrum of talent.

With money being so short aid should only be sent to countries where the people are in dire need and starving. Every bit of monetary aid Israel had had over the years, has been at the expense of other countries that had a genuine need for that money. I expect that a lot of people would have good ideas for the regeneration of America and new businesses if they could access a budget to start things rolling.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ok... Let's turn this around and try to show you how ridiculous is your point... Are you claiming now that the mayority of Israelis are using firearms, rockets, and aircraft fighters?...

No, never have and never will claim that although we know Israel have compulsory service for ALL citizens I believe so at one point in their lives the majority have come in contact with weapons I guess..

Back to you.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

Huh, when I lived in Arizona as a child, my neighbors in our lower middle class neighborhood were Jewish. I was friends with the kids. The mom worked at an American Express call center and the dad was a construction worker. What you're saying must not be across the board. Also, if that were the case, how could Israel function if there is no skilled labor. Matter of fact, I was just watching Al Jazeera English as they discussed the protests in Israel and that out of all OECD countries, they ranked the lowest or second to lowest in unemployment.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know Israel allows many workers to cross over the borders to work low paying jobs.

Also many Israeli manufacturers have facilities outside of Israel in the settlements that employ locals, again for low paying jobs.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Amassuo

oh yes very true, however a slow mind does repeat everything already discussed in this thread so BRO get reading before spreading non-factual information trying to defend the murder of children

Really?... show me which part of what I said is not true. Stop making generalizations and learn to point out what you claim is wrong instead of resorting to claiming I must be slow minded...

BTW, every video I gave shows what Palestinians, and the Palestinian authority is doing to brainwash Palestinian children into strapping bombs on their chests and becoming suicide bombers by killing Israelies. Are you claiming this is not true?...

Are there Israeli soldiers that have shot at Palestinian children? Unfortunately yes they have, but not all of them have done it because "they are evil". You try living in a country where your neighbor sends young children with bombs strapped to their chests to kill you, and tell me there is not going to be anyone shooting at some of these children when they don't stop walking towards a group of Israeli soldiers...

Kind of ironic that people like you like to bash at Israelies because some Israeli soldiers have shot at children who were told to stop, and unfortunately for one reason or another the child didn't stop and could have, or had a bomb strapped to their chest with the sole intent of killing those same Israeli soldiers. At the same time the same members, like you, SEEM to condone, or claim "it is not true" that the Palestinian authority, and what many Palestinians do to brainwash Palestinian children to become suicide bombers...

Who is really the murderer of children? those who brainwash children into becoming suicide bombers strapping bombs to their chest, or the those who fear for their lives when a Palestinian child is told to stop walking towards Israeli soldiers because such a child could have a bomb strapped to his/her chest?...

Try to put yourself in such a situation and then get back to me.

edit on 5-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

get a load of this then......israeli children signing bombs

edit on 5-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
and what about these images.......israel is just as guilty of teaching their children war like ways as the palestinians......these pictures show all you need to know.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm sad that there are so many people that are naive and willing to fall for tricks that the jewish zionists set out for them....everyone who does will deserve what happens to them when the zionists don't need them anymore........

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I'm sad that there are so many people that are naive and willing to fall for tricks that the jewish zionists set out for them....everyone who does will deserve what happens to them when the zionists don't need them anymore........

It is sad, very, very sad that you too have fallen for one of the 'Jewish Zionist tricks'!
And the Zionists don't need you. You see we believe this post was part of the conspiracy, it was started to weed-out enemies of the Zionists. They now know who you are and have probably put you on an enemies list. And since according the anti-Jewish, anti-zionist posters on this thread, the Jews control the money, the banks, the media, etc. This may damage your credit to say the least. But you still have most of the worlds oil so ask your brothers in Iran or Saudi Arabia to help you. They will protect you wont they? After all a good part of the worlds money still is taken by big oil and don't tell us unless you can prove it that the Jews control the worlds oil or do they really control that too; and the Saudis, the Iranians, the Moslem terrorists and in fact all the world is working for the Jewish Zionists and you fell for one of their tricks. Sad, very sad.

edit on 6-8-2011 by AlienView because: gramatical

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Here is some info about U.S. economy..decide for yourself if it's truth

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Exactly if we are ever to get out this mess then we need to stop giving money we don't have away and start actually using it to get out of debt then and only then once were in a good position financially should we help others out. It seems harsh on those less fortunate but if we carry on we will not be able to give anyone money or have any ourselves then everyone loses out.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
reply to post by patternfinder

It is sad, very, very sad that you too have fallen for one of the 'Jewish Zionist tricks'!
And the Zionists don't need you. You see we believe this post was part of the conspiracy, it was started to weed-out enemies of the Zionists. They now know who you are and have probably put you on an enemies list. And since according the anti-Jewish, anti-zionist posters on this thread, the Jews control the money, the banks, the media, etc. This may damage your credit to say the least. But you still have most of the worlds oil so ask your brothers in Iran or Saudi Arabia to help you. They will protect you wont they? After all a good part of the worlds money still is taken by big oil and don't tell us unless you can prove it that the Jews control the worlds oil or do they really control that too; and the Saudis, the Iranians, the Moslem terrorists and in fact all the world is working for the Jewish Zionists and you fell for one of their tricks. Sad, very sad.

edit on 6-8-2011 by AlienView because: gramatical

they have put me on a list long ago brother......I will not cower to any man or group of men....this life is only illusionary anyways and it's foundations are only made of atoms that are made up mostly of space......no list that a man can make can have any meaning after we leave this world.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
this vid is just the tip of the iceburg of all the jewish presidential appointees, alot of these guys have gone further up the ladder since this vid was made...michael chertoff for example is now head of homeland security....isn't it amazing how many israeli firsters are heads of our security departments..... hmmmm, makes you wonder....this guy links their appointments to aipac and the money we give to aid israel.......

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Us Aid to Israel -
fas.org - 2010

The stats in the video are just a bit skewed - not surprising for a propoganda piece.

By the end of Fiscal year 2011 US yearly aid to Israel will reach 3 billion.

Of course we should also end all aid to Arab countries, European countries as well as China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Canada and Mexico.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Love the way you singled out ISrael though... Normally I would be surprised but ATS apparently has become the new home to the 4th Reich.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Israel is a buffer zone for the west agianst complete Islamic control of the middle east.
Really cannot understand why so many cannot understand this basic defense policy.
Ie it stops war against Europe by the Arabs.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Israel is a buffer zone for the west agianst complete Islamic control of the middle east.
Really cannot understand why so many cannot understand this basic defense policy.

A "basic defense policy" introduced by WHOM?
Why should the west have a problem against complete Islamic control of the middle east?

The middle east has been an islamic land for a long time. The modern day state of Israel comprises mainly of European jews who have never lived in Israel... and therefore has no business in the middle east.

Ie it stops war against Europe by the Arabs.

You base your point on the false premise that the Arabs intend to wage war against Europe.
Pure fallacy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The Middle East has not been an Islamic area for a long time, since Islam came about in the 600's.

Secondly Israel was not even a country for 15 minutes before truck bombs went off. Since that time how many times have Arab countries attempted to invade ISrael and wipe them off the map?

The PAlestinians were Egyptian and Syrian and Jordanian before the 67 war. I would say Israelis have been present longer than they have in that part. Any particular reason Syria Egypt and Jordan arent helping the Palestinians? Explain to us why Jordan ended up attacking a refugee camp, resulting in 6k palestinian casulties?

You guys are quick to condemn Israel while you ignore the other parts of history that dont support your argument.

Israel has just as much of a right to exist as Saudi Arabia does. They also have just as much of a right to defense as Saudia Arabia does. So long as Russia and China continue to give aid and military support to Syria and Iran, we are free to do the same for ISrael.

Unless your arguing that a double standard is ok?
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Go back a few hundred years and study how Islam operated in Asia, via the invaders from the middle east.
How do we think Islam spread to the now Pakistan or India, ect?
The nation of Israel was reformed to thwart a resurgent Ottoman style empire resurgence after ww2.
Europe was very vulnerable at that time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

The nation of Israel was reformed to thwart a resurgent Ottoman style empire resurgence after ww2.
Europe was very vulnerable at that time.

No it wasn't..

The Balfour treaty was written decades before WWII...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What does a statement have to do with anything? It was not a treaty, unless im missing something.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join