It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Racheal Maddow?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Where in the world is Racheal Maddow? This is the beginning of the 3rd week of her absense. Not one word from MSNBC as to her wherabouts. No one saying, she's on vacation, assignment, or ill. Nada! Nothing! Zip!

Did she get a talking to like Cenk Uyger? Is she just a little too animated for MSNBC? She was the only talking head on MSNBC that I would listen too. And now she mysteriously just disappears.

Where did she go? Is she in New York getting married? Did she get kidnapped by the Tea Party, and being held for debt ceiling ransom? Did she get fired, suspended, raptured?

Some of you may be glad she's gone, but still, I think her silent absense represents the secretive media and their agenda to only tell what they want you to hear or think about. She may have been too thought provoking for main stream media.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

She's being sued for defamation of character by a preacher. 50 million. That comes to 10 million per viewer.
She might be going to hang with Olbermann on the Algore network.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
^That doesn't surprise me in the least, I barley watch her and I've herd her say many things that step over the line. We get it, you're gay and hate Christians. Last time I checked, fair and balanced meant keep it to your damn self. Elitist pig.

Good riddance.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Do you know which preacher, and what she said. It must have been said on air, and maybe there's a youtube of it. I did a google search on her, and nothing controversial came up. How did you hear of this law suit?

Ok, did a search on" Racheal getting sued" and found this:
youtu.be...

edit on 1-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i know... odd i was thinking the same thing.... well i am "bleeding heart liberal" i really enjoy her show.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A better question..

Who cares where Maddow is?

She has a mental disorder called liberalism.

She's being sued for defamation of character by a preacher. 50 million. That comes to 10 million per viewer.
She might be going to hang with Olbermann on the Algore network.

Current TV is owned by AL Gore
I'm glad people are starting to understand that.

edit on 1-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Link? I find it hard to believe, since I find it hard to believe that a preacher would have any character worth defaming.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

So do most people. Head for the hills, you and your sociopathic cannibal brethren are surrounded!

edit on 1/8/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok, I watched the youtube vid, which claims, among other things, that RM tried to destroy Michelle Bachman's presidential campaign. HAHA

I predict that she's gonna have a lot more than Racheal Maddow problems during her run for president.
edit on 1-8-2011 by windword because: grammer

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by beezzer

Link? I find it hard to believe, since I find it hard to believe that a preacher would have any character worth defaming.

LINK

No great loss.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

He doesn't have a case, since Maddow plainly pointed out that he had said he was not advocating the executions of homosexuals.

Calling someone out for stupid crap they've said in public isn't defamation of character. Hell, Maddow was being generous, as he plainly WAS supporting the idea that homosexuals should be killed, in that statement - He was clearly admiring "sharia law" (...sigh...) for its supposed provision calling for the death of homosexuals, and there was absolutely no statement regarding schools or any other of his mumblemouth junk that he claimed in his press conference.

Dude's an idiot. Good drummer, but otherwise, an idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks, you have been very informative! This is very interesting, I wonder if she's just on leave, or suspended.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

He suing for lost business due to her piece on him.. I think he's using this to raise his visiblity. He's probably making money hand over fist, with public appearances, cd sales and donations. Poor little Christian.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by beezzer

Yup she's being sued by the homophobe. This dude is so wacked out that after giving the opening prayer in the Minn house chamber they stood up and started denouncing him.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I heard she WAS Olberman in a fake disguise.

He has a new show. She/He can't be in 2 places at once.

Common..You people didn't know?

The writers didn't get fired from CNBC. (Maybe put in check...but not fired.)

Ever notice she had the same droney,melodramatic,poetry slander style Keith did?

Same writers. And I do not know where or why she's gone.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Link to the story

"...it's not about denominations whether they be Baptists, Catholics, Wesleyans, (more Christian denominations)...it's about Jesus, who every president up until 2008 acknowledged"...

Separation of Church and State, in deed!

You know, these people want Obama to be the Anti-Christ, Hitler, a Marxist, Stalin, a Liberation Theologist (if they understand that) and/or any other random epithet that they don't spend enough time realizing how well he does for their "side of the aisle".

As far as Rachel is concerned, I too began watching her once in a while, but unfortunately she came along around the time I fully realized that MSNBC and FOX were only really different in name and slant. I agreed with her positions, but could not get passed the infotainment stuff that everyone in her position uses. I'd rather watch Colbert or Maher for comedic satire. But I watch the news for the facts...so I guess I'll stick with Amy Goodman for now.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Sphota because: to add some content.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Sphota because: to add even more content.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dang, what's with the homophobics...sheeeesh! I have a gay couple as friends and they're the coolest dudes, I kidd you not. As a hetero male, don't see what the problem is with gay people. They're humans just like you and I.

Aaaah! Here is the problem with homophobics...it explains alot.

www.philosophy-religion.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Wow. That guy is so blind, so narrow minded, so dumbfounded, he can't even imagine that a religion could exist that isn't Christian. He mentions Protestants, Babtist, and all the Christian sects he can list, as being American and makes no mention of Jews, Muslums, Buddhists......

They just don't exist in the Halls of Government. Oh, except to extoll Sharia Law. Death to the homos!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
Dang, what's with the homophobics...sheeeesh! I have a gay couple as friends and they're the coolest dudes, I kidd you not. As a hetero male, don't see what the problem is with gay people. They're humans just like you and I.

Aaaah! Here is the problem with homophobics...it explains alot.

www.philosophy-religion.org...

I see no homophobes....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Interesting. I don't know this for a fact but my guess is her life was threatened and she is keeping a low profile for safety. minnesotaindependent.com...

You Can Run But You Cannot Hide, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit ministry that brings its hard rock gospel into public schools, has been deepening its long-running ties to the Republican Party of Minnesota. Long a cause célèbre for Rep. Michele Bachmann, who has twice lent her name to the group’s fundraising efforts, You Can Run (YCR) had a booth at the GOP convention in April, and the group’s frontman, Bradlee Dean, reports that gubernatorial candidate Tom Emmer recently accepted an invitation to visit with him at Dean’s home. But recent controversial statements by Dean — that Muslim countries calling for the execution of gays and lesbians are “more moral than even the American Christians” — have drawn the ire of some both within

edit on 1-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join