It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come on a journey with me..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to share this video with you all,

after a hard, stressful day at work, when everything seems to be going wrong, i like to kick of my heels, turn on the stereo system and pump out this fantastic song.

normally im a bit of a rock chick, but i think this song is beautiful and seems to take me to another place, the video that accompanies it is quite cool and fits the song quite well.

reminds me of how beautiful our planet is when you get out of the hustle, bustle and filth of the big cities (i live in one)

so i urge all of you who have had some stress in your life lately to take 5 mins, press play, sit back, relax and feel the music inside, while you come with me on a journey around the amazing planet we call home.

here is an alternative with the same song, although it contains some amazing images, i don't think it is put together aswell as the first one, but maybe im wrong. if you liked the other one you should definitely check it out.

if anyone else has some songs or video's that take you to another place, then please post. i will watch them all and give you my feedback.

peace and love

chloe

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Thank you, I liked it very much!

This one does it for me (the song, not the video):

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks for that...it's beautiful.

This is one of my faves

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Downloaded and saved! That was awesome. Thank you!

Reminded me of the game Halo for some reason

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

nice song.. i closed my eyes and listened to it

it was cool.

thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood
Thanks for that...it's beautiful.

This is one of my faves

and thank you very much for yours!! gave me goosebumps when i listened to it!

ive wanted that song for ages! i love it and i never knew what it was called,

thank you so much,
im downloading it already.

so happy i made this thread!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Downloaded and saved! That was awesome. Thank you!

Reminded me of the game Halo for some reason

de rien, J'espere que vous apprecierez la chancon
(your welcome, i hope you enjoy the song)

edit on 1-8-2011 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Soothing music and video.Seems kinda cold makes me shiver.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Beautiful Music ALL, I really enjoyed listening to the music and the videos.
Yes, I saved them to my library.
Here are some of my music that I listen to,,, Depending on my mood and if it's time to attack the Husband

I hope some of you enjoy. YES, This is my Chinese Music.
edit on 2-8-2011 by guohua because: Spelling Check and Link Check

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
misscurious, If you don't mind,,, I would like to attach some of my other Chinese Music I listen to.

My Home was in the Very Far North of China. I am not Mongolian Chinese but I respect them.
The Mongolian and Chinese parts complement each other so well, just as the sky and water ... utterly beautiful, the whole thing : the composition, musical and visual, the stunning DaiQing Tana.

having trouble sleeping

Chinese Bamboo Flute Music

Thank You for this thread.

edit on 2-8-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
Just wanted to share this video with you all,

after a hard, stressful day at work, when everything seems to be going wrong, i like to kick of my heels, turn on the stereo system and pump out this fantastic song.

normally im a bit of a rock chick, but i think this song is beautiful and seems to take me to another place, the video that accompanies it is quite cool and fits the song quite well.

reminds me of how beautiful our planet is when you get out of the hustle, bustle and filth of the big cities (i live in one)

so i urge all of you who have had some stress in your life lately to take 5 mins, press play, sit back, relax and feel the music inside, while you come with me on a journey around the amazing planet we call home.

here is an alternative with the same song, although it contains some amazing images, i don't think it is put together aswell as the first one, but maybe im wrong. if you liked the other one you should definitely check it out.

if anyone else has some songs or video's that take you to another place, then please post. i will watch them all and give you my feedback.

peace and love

chloe

Ahhhhhhh....that was nice! Crazy how you can close your eyes and listen to some calming music how much it really does help with the stress.

top topics

join