It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO fleet Central New York tonight 07/29/11??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hello. I'm not really sure how to word this so bear with me, cause I've never seen anything quite like what I seen. I was on my way home from work tonight at approx 11:00PM driving east down Oriskany blvd in the town of Whitesboro, N.Y. I'm really hoping someone else seen this too. Looking towards the east towards Utica I see these orange lights up in the sky approximately fifteen of them give or take. At first I thought it was the only tall building in Whitesboro a twelve story apartment building, but as I passed the building the lights were still there in the sky, I should back up and say that it over cast night with some breaks in the cloudcover, winds light to gusty. And they stayed in place as the clouds rolled through. Anyways, six of these lights were in a straight up/down line at the top of the line another five were in a straight line left to right/ north to south, the last five were staggered down ward still pointing south, with about four above and below the formation? I stopped and took some pictures, but nothing showed, that's why I'm late posting this. I'm just interested to see if anyone else spotted this and if they'd have any idea what it could be. Probably something simple, but I just had to post this just incase.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Did they have movement of any kind? Were they under or over the cloud cover?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
never know.. i cant see 15 military jets flying around..

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

The Galactic Federation of Light are covering our skys at this very moment, the only moment of existence. In August some very 'catastrophic" events are going to domino effect. They will then shift from the 5th dimension to the 3rd and save any humans that they can.

You must have no fear, fear nothing but fear itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992

The Galactic Federation of Light are covering our skys at this very moment, the only moment of existence. In August some very 'catastrophic" events are going to domino effect. They will then shift from the 5th dimension to the 3rd and save any humans that they can.

You must have no fear, fear nothing but fear itself.
hey you never know... they were orange or w.e? ya know seems like no one ever sees the lightish ufos.. only the metallic ones or glaring color changing light ones
edit on 29-7-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Around midnight my step-son (13) came out of his bedroom asking if I saw that. My response was see what and he continued to tell me what he saw.

According to him he saw one ball of lights flashing purple, orange blue, and maybe others he couldn't tell. He was laying in bed looking out his window when he saw this and it was in a west heading. He was adamant about what he saw when I told him it was probably a plane.

Can't say either way but I am east of you by about 100 miles and have noticed some strange things as of late.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't know, no pics, videos, just your own word. Maybe tonight, right NOW you should take pics and video. I cannot say yes or no of it being a hoax or what.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

No, no movement from the ones in the straight lines, but the ones above and below were moving but not far from the . . . main body I guess you'd say. but stayed in same place as clouds moved in front of them.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
ok...if anyone got pics of that, please post them here.........this is something that just got my interest....purple...orange and other colored lights????? that doesn't sound normal to me

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

No, no movement from the ones in the straight lines, but the ones above and below were moving but not far from the . . . main body I guess you'd say. but stayed in same place as clouds moved in front of them.

okay....since when do clouds move in front of something that may be stationary???

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, you've caught my attention! This is quite bizarre -- could it be a UFO, or perhaps a message from the Heavens?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If you don't have pics or a video it's going to be hard getting people to believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I don't know, no pics, videos, just your own word. Maybe tonight, right NOW you should take pics and video. I cannot say yes or no of it being a hoax or what.

Well, can't say as I blame you, I'd say the same thing. All I know is what I seen. And just hoping that someone else happened to be looking that way too.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

Originally posted by Chance321

okay....since when do clouds move in front of something that may be stationary???

If the objects are above the clouds? Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Did they land somewhere and made headline news? If not, it may be just your imagination; since the event occurred late at night.
edit on 2011-7-30 by pikypiky because: To correct "food for thoughts".

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblackirish7
If you don't have pics or a video it's going to be hard getting people to believe.

Yeah, I know. It's just that I wasn't planning on seeing what ever it was that I seen. I mean, I've got a couple pictures, but either they were too far away for my camera or it was too dark for my camera to see them.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys folks, it's late and I have to get some rest. I'll pick this up tomorrow errr I guess it'll be later today

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i really would like to see ANY pics/vids anyone may have got from that sighting.....god knows i've spent enough time researching this stuff........ever since i got a copy of Project Bluebook, when I was a teenager, I knew something wasn't right....when I first heard about the Roswell incident.....that was the last straw....from what I read about this incident....this does sound like it very well could be a real event.....I don't know why debunkers are always so quick to jump on something like this, and say "it never happened" or it was "swamp gas"......the only gas you see, is the the stuff that blows out of your ass, when you eat too much chili......take your swamp gas, and suck it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblackirish7

he isnt looking for ppl to believe him, he's asking if anyone else saw the same thing tonight.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join